The health benefits of Amla and Aloe Vera Juice.
1. Amla is also known as the Indian Gooseberry and is one of the healthiest fruits in the world. It has been used as a natural medicine and health booster in Ayurveda for thousands of years because it contains over twelve different polyphenols which have antioxidant properties.
2. Aloe Vera was also used over 6000 years ago in ancient Egypt as it was well known for its healing and antibacterial properties. The thick gel within the leaves is used in modern times for all kinds of natural remedies.
3. By drinking a mixture of aloe vera and amla juice, you can cure all kinds of problems in the body as it cleanses the blood and internal organs. This balances body fat, helping to you reach a healthy weight, whilst fighting off disease and infections.
4. These ingredients are very easy to find in health food stores all over the world and are also extremely cheap.
Let’s take a look at the recipe: You Will Need 10ml Aloe Vera Juice 10ml Amla Juice 20ml Fresh Water
Method: Mix together the ingredients in a small glass and stir well. Drink this on an empty stomach immediately before breakfast once per day. You can add a little raw honey to the mixture to improve the flavour if you wish.
5. This drink is rich in vitamins and minerals which help to balance your bodies systems. The vitamin C content is extremely high and causes your immune system to fight off all kinds of infections.
6. We recommend using organic ingredients for the very best effects. When taken daily, it flushes the digestive system and causes you to begin losing excess fat. You may find yourself using the toilet more often, this is normal.
7. Do not drink more than 20ml of pure juice per day, as they are both very potent and may cause an upset stomach if too much is consumed.
8. The main benefit of this drink is the wonderful effect it has on your skin. Acne, skin problems and pigmentation begin to disappear, and the skin becomes brighter and healthier. The aloe vera juice is known as “Natures Botox” as the nutrients help to stimulate collagen in the skin, making your skin look younger, with fewer wrinkles.
9. You can even use this on the skin directly to treat sunburns, dermatitis and dry skin. Simply use a cotton ball to apply the mixture to the problem area.
10. Often our bodies become acidic due to the unhealthy drinks and foods we consume. This tonic improves this as it hydrates and alkalizes the body.
11. The Aloe Vera helps to improve and heal the stomach lining and can prevent peptic ulcers which is a common problem in older people. The amla works the aloe vera to naturally strengthen the digestive system, helping your body to process foods in a healthy way, and preventing overgrowths of fungi, bacteria and viruses.
12. A large amount of antioxidant compounds in this drink helps to improve the brain, increasing cognition, memory and your ability to learn new information. This is recommended highly for those who are currently studying.
13. If you start to experience a sore throat or the start of a cold, you can drink this to fight off the infection before it takes hold. This works especially well for treating a cough.
14. The drink also contains protein and amino acids which help the hair to grow stronger, thicker and faster. You can also use this as a hair rinse to heal your existing hair follicles.
15. Those who suffer from heart problems or high cholesterol will find that taking this remedy on a daily basis, serves to lower cholesterol and promote a strong and healthy heart.
16. If you wish you can make your own fresh juice, by using aloe vera gel to make the juice at home and purchase dried amla powder online. Or you can simply buy the juices bottled and make the recipe shown earlier today.
17. If you do not like the taste of the remedy, you can always mix these with other fruit and vegetable juices or smoothies in the morning.
18. It also can help those suffering from diabetes as it helps to control sudden spikes in blood sugar levels.
19. The human body requires 22 types of amino acids to function at its best. This drink contains 20 of these and is, therefore, a fantastic supplement when trying to stay healthy. It is loaded with a great range of minerals which the body needs for many important functions.