The Health benefits and uses of chlorella powder. Chlorella is a natural green algae, which is listed within the some of the most powerful superfoods in the world. This is often dried to create a powder which can be taken on a daily basis to boost your health. Chlorella Powder is one of the richest sources of chlorophyll, a natural green pigment found in plants which fights many diseases and problems with the human body. Let’s take a look at what this can do for you.
1. Fights Cancer Taking a supplement of chlorella each day helps to fight cancer. Studies have shown this to cause cancer cell death. This is caused by the effectiveness of the vitamins within which are absorbed by the body easily.
2. Protects the Body During Chemotherapy Chlorella has been shown to help the body to cope with chemotherapy and radiation therapy. It effectively removes radioactive particles from the body.
3. Increases Gut Health Chlorella causes your gut to grow more friendly bacteria (lactobacillus) This can heal the gut lining and aids your digestion.
4. Boosts The Immune System The nutrients within chlorella boost the immune system making you more resistant to diseases and infections.
5. Detoxification One of the most popular qualities of this superfood is its ability to detoxify the body by binding to heavy metals. This also helps to flush out harmful pesticides which we find on our fruit and vegetables.
6. Weight Loss Chlorella regulates hormone levels and boosts the metabolism of the body. This causes natural weight loss and helps to reduce body fat. It also causes you to have more energy, which can be used for exercise.
7. Anti-Aging It decreases oxidative stress on the body and can slow down the process of ageing. It does by boosting glutathione and vitamins in the body which destroy free radicals.
8. Lowers Blood Sugar and Cholesterol Chlorella activates genes at the cellular level which improve insulin sensitivity. This encourages a healthy balance, lowering both blood sugar levels and bad cholesterol.
9. Boosts Nutrition Chlorella Contains 19 of the 22 essential amino acids required by the human body to function perfectly. It is also rich with protein, Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, Iron, Magnesium and Zinc and Phosphorus.
How To Take Chlorella: 1 Teaspoon of chlorella powder added to a glass of water once a day is enough to boost your health. You can also take chlorella in the form of tablets or supplements if you do not like the earthly taste. Alternatively, blend the powder with your favourite smoothies, or add to your breakfast cereal. Be sure to purchase “Cracked Cell Wall” Chlorella powder for the best effects.
Final Facts: Did you know that chlorella powder was researched in the 1940s to be used as a food source for starving Europeans after world war 2? It is nowadays used by Astronauts as a protein supplement and was the first whole food ever to go into space!