The health benefits of Kale Juice.
1. Kale is one of the healthiest cruciferous vegetables in the world. It is one of the finest sources of nutrition and can heal the body from a great range of problems.
2. One of the best ways to enjoy these health benefits is by drinking kale juice. To make this simply place kale leaves in a blender with a little water and process for 2 minutes. Strain this and drink the juice, served over ice.
3. Many people drink Kale juice for weight loss, as it is an excellent source of protein with very low calories. It contains all 9 essential amino acids, and all 9 none essential amino acids.
4. One cup of kale juice contains 684% of the recommended dietary allowance of Vitamin K, 206% of Vitamin A and 134% of Vitamin C. This makes kale a true superfood and there are many health benefits of kale juice.
5. Kale comes in different colours and varieties, ranging from green to purple. Some have flat leaves, and others curly. All have the same high amount of nutrients.
6. It is recommended to drink 2 cups of kale juice per day to boost the health of your body, promote easy weight loss and fast healing. You may wish to blend in some sweet berries to improve the flavour as it is quite bitter.
7. Kale juice is extremely low in oxalate, unlike many other leafy greens. This lowers the risk of kidney stones.
8. It is also an excellent source of omega 3 which has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body. This is useful for those with arthritis, water retention, cramps and inflammation.
9. Kale juice is excellent in particular for men as they get older. It contains many phytonutrients and sulforaphane which protects against colon and prostate cancers.
10. The high amount of Vitamin A and lutein protects and nourishes the eyes. This protects them from glaucoma, macular degeneration, dry eyes and light sensitivity. It also improves existing damage from conjunctivitis.
11. If you often suffer from a cold more than once a year, then it is likely that you have a low immune system. The vast nutrients within this wonderful drink work to strengthen your body against all forms of disease and infections.
12. Kale juice contains more calcium than milk and is more easily absorbed by the body.
13. Those who suffer from diabetes or heart problems should add this drink to their daily diet plan. It contains a fibre which helps pancreatic enzymes in the body to break down fat and reduce plaquing of the arteries.
14. The vast amount of phytonutrients within kale gives the skin a natural and healthy-looking glow. The minerals also help in reducing skin problems such as acne, eczema or irritation.
15. Kale is referred to as “The most nutrient-dense superfood in existence” and should be consumed raw or in juice form to enjoy its healing properties.
16. As well as the nutrients listed above, it also contains Vitamin B6, Manganese, Copper, Potassium, Magnesium, B1, B2, B3, Iron and Phosphorus.
17. The high dose of Vitamin K and potassium helps to protect the body from osteoporosis and heart disease.
18. The sulforaphane within the drink has been scientifically shown to fight the formation of cancer cells at the molecular level. This detoxifies the cells and helps them to communicate with one another properly.
19. If you find that your hair breaks off easily, then you may be deficient in certain minerals and omega 3. Drinking kale juice often triggers healthy growth from the root and strengthens all future hair follicles.
20. The fibre in kale acts as a prebiotic which feeds the friendly microbes in your gut and intestines. These help in breaking down your food and allowing your body to absorb more nutrients from what you eat.