A list of the 10 best teas for weight loss.
Nowadays many people are looking to lose weight and get healthy. There are many ways of doing this such as dieting, exercising, fasting and eating the right foods. You can also speed up the weight loss process by drinking herbal teas and tonics. These help your body to tap into its fat reserves for energy. Let’s take a look at some of the best teas for weight loss.
1. Matcha Tea: This is a super-concentrated form of green tea which has been used by monks for centuries. It contains healing properties and can speed fat burning by up to 4 times the usual amount.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar: This is one of the most powerful remedies known to man. Mix a tablespoon of raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar into ice water, and drink with each meal. This strengthens the stomach in breaking down food and allows you to tap into your own fat stores for energy.
3. Pu’er tea: This is a fermented tea used in Chinese medicine for health and weight loss. It helps the body to break down fatty foods as it contains strong antioxidants. This is a great cleansing tea for the entire digestive system.
4. Rosehip Tea: This tea speeds up weight loss as it contains an antioxidant called salidroside. This helps to lower inflammation in the body which gets rid of water weight.
5. Oolong Tea: This is another Chinese tea which helps to scavenge free radicals in the body. It has the same weight loss effects as green tea or matcha.
6. Peppermint Tea for Weight loss: Peppermint has a calming effect which lowers stress levels and improves digestion. Lowering stress and anxiety is very important for speeding up weight loss.
7. Lemon Tea: Freshly squeezed lemon juice can be added to water to make hot or cold tea. The citric acid triggers fat burning at the cellular level, by reducing insulin resistance.
8. Ginger Tea: Freshly sliced ginger can be added to a pan and boiled into hot water. This spicy drink triggers thermogenesis or warming of the body for weight loss. It also contains gingerol which is a super health booster.
9. Turmeric: Turmeric tea is one of the greatest Eastern weight loss remedies. You must steep this with black pepper to allow your body to absorb its curcumin. Curcumin is highly anti-inflammatory and triggers weight loss and healing.
10. Dandelion Tea: Freshly harvested dandelions can be steeped in hot water to make a herbal tea. This reduces blood sugar levels which is very important when trying to lose weight.
11. Hibiscus Tea for Weight Loss: This is a very tasty red tea made from hibiscus flowers. It contains some powerful antioxidants and enzymes which help the body to break down foods in the stomach. It also boosts liver health.
12. Green Rooibos: The common variety of rooibos tea is red, however, we recommend the green variety. This contains aspalanthin and nothofagin, two powerful antioxidants for weight loss and preventing cancerous tumours.
13. White Tea: This is a gentler herbal tea which contains the right amount of caffeine to stimulate weight loss. It also contains catechins such as EGCG which helps the body to burn fat and boost metabolism.
14. Oregano Tea: This has a very bitter taste yet contains more powerful antioxidants for burning fat. It helps to cleanse the body of toxins and chemicals.
15. Spearmint Tea: This tastes different from peppermint tea and comes from a different genus of the plant. This is delicious and reduces blood sugars when losing weight. As you can see there are many herbal teas that you can make to trigger weight loss. You can steep these in boiling water or infuse them in cold water in the refrigerator. The infusion can take 8-12 hours for the best effects. For the fastest possible weight loss, we recommend following a healthy low carb diet such as keto. Consuming lots of healthy herbs and leafy greens is the best way to heal your body and lose weight.