How to treat hemorrhoids at home quickly and naturally.
1. Hemorrhoids also known as piles are painful swollen veins which appear within and around the rectum or anus. These veins bulge out and become irritated, especially when using the toilet and can be very painful.
2. These happen most commonly to women during and after childbirth, but also can happen to men. Other causes of piles could be vitamin C deficiency, straining when using the toilet, obesity or chronic constipation.
3. There are some signs which you should be aware of which may indicate that you have hemorrhoids. Often there will be blood and mucus in your stools after you use the toilet. And you may feel pain when sitting or walking. Many people also have a feeling of fullness inside the rectum after a bowel movement. Hemorrhoids may sometimes appear as a pink lump or mass of skin which hangs out of the anus and can become irritated and sore.
4. In order to treat hemorrhoids quickly at home, you can use the following home remedies.
a. Begin by taking a supplement of Collinsonia Root (also known as Stone Root) This is a natural herb which you can purchase all over the world, in a tea, liquid or capsule form. It has a powerful effect of strengthening the veinous tone, which helps the hemorrhoids to heal and never return.
b. Apply Witch Hazel gel directly to the hemmorrhoids. This reduces pain, itching and bleeding until they heal naturally. The astringent properties of this herbal product reduce inflammation quickly.
c. Take a stool softener or laxative to ease digestion whilst allowing the hemorrhoids to heal. This makes bowel movements less painful.
1. If these steps are followed then you should start to see results in 4 days or less. If the problem is not resolved within 2-3 weeks, then be sure to make an appointment with a doctor for medical treatment.
2. We also recommend bathing regularly as the warm water will increase circulation, speeding up the healing process by lowering inflammation.