How to erase stretch marks from the body in 4 weeks easily.
1. Stretch marks are a common problem, especially for mothers who have given birth or are pregnant.
2. In this article, we will share with you a simple remedy which can heal the skin and get rid of stretch marks in as little as 4 weeks.
Let’s take a look at the recipe You Will Need 1 Teaspoon Wheatgerm Oil 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice Method Mix the ingredients together in a small bowl and stir well. Use a massage brush tool or your fingers and massage the oil into the stretch marks for at least 2 minutes. Apply pressure in circular motions to ensure that the oil can penetrate the skin. Perform this every other night, for one month. Be sure to take a break between treatments of 1 day each time. This will allow the skin to heal.
3. The wheat germ oil is a powerful natural source of Vitamin E, which helps the scar tissue to break down where the stretch marks have formed. This also promotes healthy skin growth.
4. The coconut oil has the ability to help the skin absorb the vitamin e from the wheat germ oil. It is also highly moisturising and aids the process of growing new skin cells.
5. It is important to use freshly squeezed lemon juice for this remedy. The natural acids within the lemons help to strip away dying scar tissue cells from the surface of the skin.
6. Over time, you will notice the stretch marks becoming red. This is a sign that the treatment is working. The circulation of blood is beginning to come to the surface as the scar tissue breaks down, bringing healthy hormones which will rejuvenate the skin.
7. After only one month the stretch marks will have disappeared quotes noticeably. You can continue this treatment for another month or two for severe stretch marks.
8. If you do not have stretch marks yet, but are pregnant and are worried about getting any. Rub wheat germ oil into the skin often to prevent scar tissue from forming in the first place. This will promote elasticity in the skin and prevent the microfibers from splitting.
9. Using a massage brush works best as it allows for even pressure to be applied to the skin when applying the mixture. These have rubber tips which are often used to massage the scalp during showering.