How to relieve constipation quickly and naturally.
Constipation is a common problem and is usually caused by poor nutrition and imbalances within the body. Carrying lots of waste can cause toxins to leak into your body, which weakens your immune system, makes you gain unhealthy weight, and makes the body prone to infections and disease. If you haven’t used the toilet for more than 2 days, then it is likely you are constipated and may begin to experience bloating, pain, discomfort and gas.
In this article, we will share with you six methods which you can follow to get rid of constipation fast.
1. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into 1 litre of mineral water. This citrus will stimulate the digestive system, and the water will hydrate your body. This helps the faecal matter to slide through the intestines easier.
2. Add apple cider vinegar into your diet. You can add this to healthy smoothies, juices, salads or glasses of water. The pectin within this healthy vinegar helps to improve your digestion. The live enzymes within also help to break down your food, as well as the magnesium helping to promote regular bowel movements.
3. Eat raw extra virgin olive oil. You can take 1 tablespoon of this in the morning. This lubricates the bowels and intestines, allowing stools to pass easier.
4. 1 cup of black coffee works to trigger a bowel movement due to the caffeine within. This should only drink once in a while, as too much caffeine can have the opposite effect.
5. Eating raw vegetables and fruits with every meal will promote normal digestion and prevent constipation in the future. Broccoli, apricots, plums, pears, berries, apples and cruciferous vegetables are highly recommended.
6. Performing some simple exercise such as star jumps or a light jog will help to speed up the metabolism and aid digestion. Often you will find after only 10 minutes of exercise, you may need to use the toilet. If you suffer from constipation long term, then you may wish to introduce probiotic supplements and digestive enzymes into your diet.
These help your food to break down naturally, giving your body a healthy, yet natural boost. Please see our other video entitled dates and plums to empty your bowels fast. This shows you how to make a natural laxative at home.