A list of the best foods to regrow hair naturally and maintain healthy hair.
Hair loss is a common problem which occurs in both men and women, especially with age. This is often caused by eating the wrong foods and being deficient in certain vitamins. The good news is that hair loss is not permanent and can be reversed by eating healthy foods.
In this article, we will share with you a list of 11 foods that help to regrow hair follicles naturally.
1. Blueberries: These delicious berries are loaded with Vitamin C a powerful antioxidant. Vitamin C helps the body to grow keratin. Keratin is the protein that your hair is made of.
2. Eggs: Eggs contain all the building blocks of life. We recommend eating 1-2 eggs per day to supply your body with Vitamin B7. This vitamin is also known as biotin and helps to carry oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles and scalp. If you do not have enough B vitamins in the body, then your hair begins to fall out.
3. Sea Kelp: Sea Kelp is one of nature’s most powerful natural healers. It contains an enormous amount of trace minerals which are needed to grow hair follicles, skin, nails, bones and arteries.
4. Bone Broth: Collagen is one of the most important proteins which makes up 70% of the hair, skin and nails. Bone broth or chicken stew is absolutely full of collagen and will help your body to produce new hair follicles.
5. Kale: Hair loss in men is often caused by having too much DHT in the body. DHT is a powerful hormone which can also affect women. Eating kale or making kale smoothies every day will block the production of DHT and help your hair to grow back.
6. Spinach: Spinach is yet another leafy green which blocks DHT due to it containing a high amount of Zinc. Like kale, spinach is loaded with vitamins and minerals such as iron which help hair to regrow naturally.
7. Diatomaceous Earth: You can buy a food-grade supplement of diatomaceous Earth in health food stores or online. As you age, your body loses silica. This is important for growing strong hair follicles, shiny nails and healthy skin. Diatomaceous Earth is one of the best natural sources of silica on the planet, made from fossilized algae.
8. Lemon Water: Start the day by drinking a glass of water infused with fresh lemon. Lemon helps the body to cleanse itself of toxins which may be causing hair loss. Lemons improve your digestion and allow you to absorb more nutrients from foods that you eat.
9. Salmon: Salmon is one of the tastiest fish available and supplies the body with omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 has anti-inflammatory properties which promote hair growth. This also strengthens follicles making them less likely to break.
10. Pecan Nuts: Pecan nuts are some of healthiest nuts on the planet which provide minerals that heal the thyroid gland. Thyroid problems can often cause hair loss, so it’s important to make sure that this gland is fully functioning to regrow hair.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar: Drinking a glass of water with 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar boosts your stomach’s ability to absorb nutrients. This is recommended for those with thinning hair and a receding hairline. This will speed up the process of re-growing hair.
As you can see, there are many foods for hair growth that you can eat on a daily basis. You can also apply a few drops of rosemary oil and coconut oil to the scalp once or twice per week. This will destroy any fungi or bacteria on the scalp which may be blocking hair follicles growth. Eating a diet filled with nutritious foods naturally cures many problems in the body.