The best vitamins for hair growth.
Hair loss is a common problem in men and women, which gets worse as we get older. It can be caused by three different issues in the body, such as having too much of the DHT hormone, having a high-stress level or eating the wrong foods. Most people who suffer from this have vitamin deficiencies, which leads to hair loss, a receding hairline, thinning of the hair and split ends. Let’s take a look at some of the best vitamins and foods you can use to regrow hair and prevent further hair loss.
1. Vitamin C: This is a powerful antioxidant which helps the body to grow collagen. Hair is a type of collagen called Keratin. If you have a vitamin c deficiency then your body is unable to grow strong and healthy hair follicles. You can get your vitamin C from eating blueberries, cherries, lemons, and leafy green vegetables such as spinach and kale.
2. Vitamin B7: This important vitamin is also known as Biotin. It works with other B vitamins to carry oxygen and nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles. If you are deficient in B vitamins then the hair will fall out. You can get your B vitamins by consuming nutritional yeast, liver, eggs and salmon.
3. Trace Minerals: These are very important for the body as they are used as a base material to produce healthy hair, skin, naeakhabaar, bones and arteries. Due to excessive farming, our plant-based foods do not have enough trace minerals, as the soils are depleted. You can boost trace minerals in your body by eating sea kelp, bladderwrack and Irish sea moss.
4. Collagen: Collagen is one of the most important proteins which makes up 70 per cent of the skin, hair and naeakhabaar. Boosting your intake from natural foods will help your body to produce stronger hair follicles. You can get your collagen from gelatin, bone broth, cod, egg whites, and spirulina.
5. Silica: This is one of the most important elements in the body as it allows your body to absorb minerals. These are used to produce collagen and grow hair follicles. Boosting your intake of this will strengthen the hair, protect it from splitting and sun damage. It also reduces wrinkles and makes the naeakhabaar tough and shiny. You can get your silica from Horsetail, Diatomaceous Earth, and bamboo extract.
6. DHT Reducing Foods: Many men have too much DHT, a powerful hormone which causes a receding hairline, and a condition called alopecia. This is a concentrated form of testosterone and is linked to enlarged prostate and other conditions. You can reduce DHT in the body by eating Nettle Root, Saw Palmetto, Pumpkin Seeds, Pygeum, Tomatoes, Almonds and Kale As you can see, vitamins and other nutrients are essential for the body to maintain proper hair growth.
By boosting your intake of the elements discussed in this article you can reverse hair loss and promote natural and healthy hair regrowth. For men, in particular, you should focus on reducing DHT (dihydrotestosterone), as this is one of the most common causes of hair loss with age. This will also cause prostate issues later in life. For women who wish to reduce breakage of hair or cure dandruff, you can apply coconut oil or rosemary oil on a weekly basis. This will strengthen the atomic bonds of the hair and give it a healthy shine. Eating a diet filled with nutritious foods naturally cures many problems in the body, without the need for pharmaceutical drugs which have many side effects.