Here are some psychological facts on on Human Behavior
- People have 2 main motivations: 1) Avoiding pain or 2) Gaining pleasure
- When people give you advice, they are actually talking to their (younger) selves.
- People don’t care what you do, say and wear because they care about their own problems.
- “if you want to test a man’s character, give him power” (Abraham Lincoln)
- People who are lying start to touch/scratch themselves more often than usual.
- Human beings are the only creatures on earth who are aware of the fact that they’re gonna die.
- If someone criticizes or attacks another person, he or she is actually insecure about their own feelings but not ready to face them. It’s called psychological projection.