Check Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana: Eligibility, Application Process ,Selction Procedure and Important Dates details on our Study Scholarships section on e akhabaar
Conducted By: Government of Himachal Pradesh
Eligibility: Girl students who have passed 10+2 from Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
Region: All India
Rewards: INR 15000 per year
Last Date of Application: January 31, 2023.
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana is offered by the Government of Himachal Pradesh whose purpose is to give Scholarship to the meritorious girl candidates who have passed their 10+2 examination. The Central Government also gives Scholarships in the financial year to the meritorious girls to motivate and encourage them to study further. Every year the state government-sponsored financial security of around 2000 meritorious girl students.
The final date to apply for the scholarship is 31st December 2023. Every year the total amount given to the meritorious candidates is around Rs. 15,000.
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana scheme is only for the girl students who have completed their 10+2 examination with good marks and are pursuing any professional or technical courses from any government or private university/ college.
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Eligibility Criteria:
This scholarship is given to the meritorious student based on the ratio of students passing every year from the Science, Arts, and Commerce stream and their merit list issued by the Himachal Pradesh Board of Education.
- Any girl student who all is studying under the Himachal Pradesh Board of Education is eligible for the scholarship of the Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana scheme.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 examination from any of the stream Science, Arts, or Commerce under Himachal Pradesh Board of Education.
- Candidates who have enrolled their name in 10+2 in the subjects like Academic, Professional, or Technical are also eligible for the Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana scheme.
Application Process for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana:
Candidates have to read the guidelines very carefully and then they can proceed with the application process. Any mistake can cancel the application form.
- To apply for the scholarship candidates have to click on the New Registration button given on the National Scholarship Portal.
- First read the guidelines very carefully and then you can submit it.
- Then you have to choose the State of Domicile (where you live), Scholarship Scheme, Scholarship Category.
- Then you have to enter your personal information such as your name, your gender, date of birth, email id, your mobile number etc.
- You have to enter your Bank details, Bank Name, IFSC, Account number, etc, which is mandatory if you get selected for the scholarship.
- Submit that form by clicking on the Register button.
- After mobile number verification an OTP will generate which you have to use to login and to fill the form.
- The application ID and Password will be given to the candidates for future use.
Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana Rewards and Benefits:
The rewards and benefits of applying for this scholarship is that the selected girls will get an amount of Rs. 15,000 (fifteen thousand) throughout the course duration.
Selection Process for Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana:
The students will selected if they match all the following criterias-
- The candidates will get selected which is dependent on the Himachal Pradesh Board of Education who selects only the meritorious girl students who score good marks on the current examination marks given on that current year.
- The selection process is based on the passing ratio every year which is based on the Himachal Pradesh Board of Education merit list.
Important Documents for Application Process:
The documents which are to be submitted for the scholarship process along with the application form are given below:-
- Domicile certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Students who are eligible for this scholarship have to submit their 10+2 examination certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Candidates have to give their Class/ Diploma Certificate/ Admission Certificates.
- Students have to submit a copy of their Bank Passbook.
- A copy of their fee receipt.
- Also a copy of the selection letter granted by the educational authority.
Candidates can also contact directly on this number and through this e-mail id.
terms and conditions for kalpana chawla chhatravriti yojana:
- If an aspirant want to get benefits of this scholarship she has to clear her exam every year.
- The scholarship is strictly given on merit basis to the girl student of Government/Government Aided/Private Schools.
- Please provide all the relevant documents when you fill the application form of this scholarship program.
H.P board students, there is good news for you. The candidates who belong to arts, science and commerce category can enroll in this scholarship. Institutions that enroll with government or private institutions can apply for this scholarship scheme.
Que. What is the last date of this scholarship programme ?
Ans. 30th November is the last date of this scholarship programme.
Que. What is the last date of defect verification ?
Ans. 15th of December 2023 is the date of defect verification.
Que. What is the last date of institute verification ?
Ans. 15th December 2023 is the last date of institute verification.
Phone Number: 0120-6619540
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post your comments about Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana: Eligibility, Application Process ,Selction Procedure and Important Dates below. E akhabaar published this Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana: Eligibility, Application Process ,Selction Procedure and Important Dates in our Univeristy & State level Scholarships details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.