Check MP Scholarship Portal 2.0: Registration 2022-23, E-KYC & Track Status details on our Study Scholarships section on e akhabaar
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0: मध्य प्रदेश समग्र पोर्टल Registration, E-KYC & Track Status: Madhya Pradesh Scholarship portal 2.0 developed and designed by The National Informatics Centre (NIC) and launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh aim to promote education and provide financial support for the education of students residing in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The Government initiated online scholarship portal includes the list of scholarships offered by the State to the students of Scheduled Tribe (SC), Scheduled Caste, General category, Other Backward Class (OBC), and Minority category. The candidates can apply for the post-matric level grants recruited at the portal if they satisfy the suitability criteria for the desired scholarships. The Administration initiated online scholarship portal includes the list of grants offered by the State to the students of Scheduled Tribe (SC), Scheduled Caste, General category, Other Backward Class (OBC), and Minority category.
MP Scholarship 2022
MP Scholarship Scheme List & Portal: Under MP Scholarship Scheme, such poor students who want to study further but are unable to afford their education due to financial conditions. To help such students, the government will provide them financial assistance through this scheme. On this portal students can check scheme details and scholarship amount online.
The candidates can apply for the post-matric level scholarships enlisted at the portal provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria for the desired scholarships. There is no need to call the helpline desk at the portal to enquire about MP scholarship. The students can also download m-scholarship-Mitra mobile app.
Students need to do kyc for scholarship registration. There is a list of post matric scholarship programs run under the MP scholarship portal.
- Mukhya mantri Jankalyan
- Post matric scholarship program for OBC candidates
- Post matric scholarship program for ST candidates.
- And mukhya mantri medhavi candidates.
Along with various schemes such as awas shahtya scheme. Which is for both the OBC and ST.
Along with scheme for the higher education for the candidates who wants to grow in the educational field such as
- Gaon ki beti gonna
- Pratibha kiran gonna
- Vikramaditya yojna
MP Scholarship Portal 2022 – Scholarship List, Application Process, Key Dates
MP Scholarship Portal is an online scholarship portal which is run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Madhya Pradesh government are published and invited through the MP Scholarship portal. The Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal has detailed information about all the schemes on the website of the portal and serves as a guide for the students to apply for their preferred scheme. अनुसूचित जाति वर्ग के अंतर्गत आने वाले विध्यार्थियों हेतु छात्रवृत्ति| विद्यार्थिओं को पोर्टल पर रजिस्ट्रेशन करना होगा, रजिस्ट्रेशन के लिए अपना नाम,पिता का नाम,माता का नाम,जन्म तिथि,केटेगरी,जेंडर , समग्र आई डी,मोबाइल नंबर इत्यादि की आवश्यकता होगी!
Click on the link: http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in to direct you to the official website of MP Scholarship Portal 2.0
The MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 has a list of schemes that students can apply and be awarded incentives and benefits from the respective schemes and the course of their study. Students pursuing BA, BCom, BBA, BSc, etc will be awarded 5400 per month and students pursuing professional degrees like BTech, MBBS, B.Pharm, B.E. get awarded Rs. 7800/- per month for the entire duration of their degree.
MP Scholarship Portal 2.0: Registration, E-KYC & Track Status
MADHYA PRADESH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES:
MP Scholarship Portal is an online scholarship portal which is run by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
1) The Awas Sahatya Yojana:
- Awas Sahatya Yojna:
For SC and ST Category students is a scholarship provided for students who are studying in the institution and staying on rent.
Benefits: Receive housing allowance of Rs. 1000-2000 per month.
- Shram Kalyaan Shekshanik Chatravruthi Yojna:
For Backward Class and Minority students is a scholarship aimed at providing financial aid to students studying technical and professional courses at the PG level.
2) Post Matric Scholarship scheme
- ST/SC Category:
For 100% scholarship, ST/SC Category students with annual family income less than Rs. 2,50,000/- and studying at the post-secondary level are eligible for the scholarship. For 50% annual family income should be less than Rs. 2,50,000 and Rs. 6,00,000.
- OBC Category:
For 100% scholarship, OBC Category students with annual family income less than Rs. 75,000 and studying at the post-secondary level are eligible for the scholarship. For 50%, annual family income should be Rs. 1,00,000.
- Mukhya Mantri Jankalyan Yojna:
The scholarship is provided for students whose family come under the category of unorganized workmen by the Labor Department of Madhya Pradesh.
- Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojna
Students with an annual family income of less than 6,00,000 and passed their 12th grade with 75% or more marks from the Secondary Education Board of Madhya Pradesh are eligible.
- 3) Schemes for Higher Education scholarship
Vikramaditya Scholarship Yojana
Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
Pratibha Kiran Scholarship Yojana
3) Other MP Scholarship Schemes:
- PETC Free Training Scheme
- ITI General / OBC Students Scholarship Scheme
- Scholarship for Ph.D. Research [Higher Education Dept. Only]
- Merit Scholarship Scheme
- M.P. Fees, transport allowance scheme/DIVYANG Scholarship Scheme, subsistence allowance for higher education for disabled students
- Traffic Financial Assistance for Girls
STEP BY STEP GUIDELINES FOR MP SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL 2.0:
- To log in the online portal, the student should visit the official website http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- Click on the “Login Portal” option in the menu bar of the website.
- Enter username and password.
- Enter the captcha code and click “Login”
- After login, will be directed to the website and get access to all the required information at the dashboard.
MP Scholarship REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- To register under the MP Scholarship portal, the student should visit the official website http://scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- Make sure to carefully read all the guidelines.
- Tick the checkbox at the end of the guidelines.
- In the next webpage, you will get “Verify your Aadhar via E-KYC” option.
- Click on it and enter the details for Applicant ID, Aadhar card number, DOB, and Captcha code.
- Click on the “Submit button” to complete the Scholarship E-KYC Process.
- After Aadhaar verification, you will get your Registration Number/Applicant ID as a username and a password for it.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Click on “Submit”
- Composite ID
- Highschool Marksheet
- Digital Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST)
MP Scholarship APPLICATION PROCESS:
- To check on the application process, the student must click on the preferred scholarship link given below:
Post Matric Scholarship:
MMJKY Scholarship Awas Sahayta:
Gaon ki Beti /Pratibha Kiran/Vikramaditya Yojana:
- Enter the required information on the webpage.
- Click on “Submit”
MP Scholarship Tracking Application status:
- Visit the official Website.
- Go to other schemes section.
- Choose “Know the status of an application for other schemes” and select the preferred scheme name.
- Enter application ID and academic year.
- Click on “Show my application” option.
- You will get access to all the required information.
How to check Scholarship Status
Following are the steps to check status of scholarship:-
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the MP State Scholarship Portal
- Then, they need to go to student corner and then requires to click on track all your scholarship application that is available under the section of Track application status
- After that, candidates need to enter their application ID and password so that they are able to see all the activities related to scholarship
- To search record of students.
- Click on “student search” link:
- Enter the details you’re searching for: First Name, category, District and Institution Name.
- Click on “search details”
FINDING INSTITUTION PROCESS:
- To get access to details about the institutions.
- You must enter information on Line Department, Course type and Captcha code on the web page.
- Click on “Search courses”
- A list of courses will be suggested on your computer screen.
MP SCHOLARSHIP CALCULATOR :
- Click on this link:
- Enter the following details:
Academic Year, Academic Year, Scheme, College Code, Course Code, Course Year, Admission Type, Tuition Fee Weaver, Admission Date, Gender, Annual Income and Hostel
- Click on “Get details”
MP Scholarship PASSWORD RECOVERY:
- To recover the password if forgotten or inaccessible.
- Click on this link:
- It will direct you to Two Methods for Recovery:
a) Traditional criteria:
Enter- First Name, Category, DOB and Mobile Number
b) New criteria:
First Name, Samgra ID, Father’s name and DOB
- Click on “Reset Password”
MP Scholarship Portal-FAQs
Q. What is the procedure of check MP Scholarship Status?
A. Aspirants who are applied for scholarship can check the application on the portal at which they applied. An option of “Track Application status” you can check updates of your application.
Q. What is an application Id for a scholarship?
A. It’s a 7-digit number generated by the portal when you register yourself.
Q. What is the procedure of recovery of scholarship ID/Password?
A. In case if a student forget his/her scholarship ID/Password then no need to worry. You can recover it easily by following some steps. First go to the MP Scholarship Portal where you will find the the section of “Student Search Record”. By clicking on it you will recovered your application details easily.
Post your comments about MP Scholarship Portal 2.0: Registration 2022-23, E-KYC & Track Status below. E akhabaar published this MP Scholarship Portal 2.0: Registration 2022-23, E-KYC & Track Status in our Univeristy & State level Scholarships details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.