Check Scholarship for Class 12th Students 2022 details on our Study Scholarships section on e akhabaar
Scholarship for Class 12th: For 12th Passed Students 2022 Online Form Last Date By Modi Ji. After completing the studies of class 12th, the tension to take admission to the right college and course begins to build up. As it is the foundation of our career ahead, we must opt for the right college and course very carefully. These days it is true that a hefty fee is charged by the colleges, but you should take it as an investment that will give you greater returns in the future. One can try a scholarship after class 12th that can be very helpful in paying the fee for your higher education. lots of scholarships available for 12th passed students in India. The scholarship obtainability after the 12th class can be very helpful for those facing monetary problems. One can also take education loans, however, the studentship is a more stable and safe option as you don’t have to pay back the scholarship amount. Here is the list of various student scholarships in India after the 12th class, its eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and entrance exam which will help you in understanding the details.
Post – Matric Scholarship scheme/Top Class Scholarship Scheme/Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 11th, 12th Students can easily continue their studies without any stress. Students can also pay their tuition fees from scholarship money. Some institutes provide special scholarships to single girl children. Scholarship decreases the cost of student study. Scholarships provide moral support to the student’s family. The student’s family is also supported financially. Scholarship amount can help to retain the fees paid in the college /university for the respective courses. After the 12th, the students can also get a scholarship to universities abroad for undergraduate courses.
Scholarships for Class 12th 2022
List of Scholarships for Class 12th Students: The scholarship availability after 12th class can be very helpful for those facing financial problems. One can also take education loans, however, the scholarship is a more stable and secure option as you don’t have to pay back the scholarship amount.
Opportunities for the scholarship after 12th class like financial assistance and education loans are not talked about alot . Here is the list of various student scholarships in India after 12th class, it’s eligibility criteria, selection procedure, as well as entrance exam which is going to help you in understanding the details of how getting and pursuing studies under scholarship works. After completing the board exams like CBSE 12th class, ISC 12th class, and other state boards, students can plan their career in a better way and take a look at Scholarships after 12th class. Scholarship often helps to reduce the extra stress both for the student as well as their family.
Scholarships after 12th class
Here are the top 10 available scholarships for the students who completed their class 12th:
- • College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
- • INSPIRE Scholarship
- • Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarships
- • AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
- • Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
- • Foundation for Excellence (FFE) Scholarship
- • National Scholarship Test (NST)
- • Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship
- • PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th pass students
- • Indian Oil Academics Scholarship
Detailed information of each scholarship is mentioned below along with the eligibility criteria and complete information about how to apply for these scholarships.
CASA ( College Admission Scholarship Application) after 12th
It is the famous scholarship for 12th pass students which can be very helpful for the student for a quality higher education. You can get a 100 percent free tuition fee. Generally, the CASA application process begins in June and for this scholarship, there is no application fee.
• Any pass out candidate of 12th class examination from ICSE, CBSE or other recognized state board are allowed to apply.
• Also, the candidates who have completed their graduation are allowed to fill post-graduation courses form.
How to apply for CASA
- • You can register for CASA by the official website.
- • Application form must be filled by following the instructions properly.
- • Essential documents have to be uploaded.
Once the submission of the application is done, you will receive an email and SMS alerts regarding your scholarships and candidature.
INSPIRE Scholarship after 12th
It is also called a Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE). It is the initiative of the Indian government for the students who are in the top ranks in the 12th board exams. Also, the students of rank in JEE Advanced or NEET up to 10,000 are eligible for it. 10,000 students are provided with this scholarship and every year ₹80,000 is awarded through this scholarship.
This Scholarship Consist of 3 components:
1) SEAT (Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent): The motive of SEAT is to gather young minds for science study. Award of ₹5,000 is given to each recipient. About one million enthusiasts of science from 10 to 15 years get this award.
2) SHE (Scholarship for Higher Education): The objective is to attract creative minds for undertaking higher education in science-intensive programs. Also, the selected students get mentorship and in-depth guidance. It covers scholarships of 10,000 students from 17-22 years of age to take B.Sc and M.Sc courses.
3) AORC (Assured Opportunity for Research Careers): The motive is to strengthen the R&D foundation, it is for the students of 22-27 years of age. It consists of two components. First is the INSPIRE Fellowship that provides 1000 Fellowships every year. Second is the INSPIRE Faculty Scheme that is provided to the 1000 post-doctoral researchers from 27-32 years of age.
4. Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
This scholarship mainly belongs to the backward classes and rural areas. Generally, it is for the 12th pass students pursuing diploma engineering courses like electronics, civil, mechanical, and telecommunication.
Schindler scholarship’s main motive is to offer financial help to meritorious students. About 75 students are given this scholarship every year worth ₹20,000.
Schindler Scholarship Eligibility
- • Students having a science stream must have passed 12th class with a percentage of 65% or above.
- • The income of the candidate’s family must not exceed Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- • Students pursuing a diploma in engineering streams like Electronics, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Telecommunication can apply.
- • The student should be less than 20 years of age.
How to apply for Schindler Scholarship after 12th
- • Go to the official website.
- • Register/login by Google Plus, Email, or Facebook.
- • After signing in, click on ‘Start Application’
- • After filling the details, upload the required documents.
- • Click on ‘Submit’
- Once you apply, you will receive an email or SMS alert.
Documents Required for Scholarship
The candidates must attach the following documents while filling in the scholarship form.
- Photo Identity Proof (Adhaar Card/Passport/Driving License/Pan Card)
- Educational Certificates and Mark Sheets
- Statement of purpose of Scholarship
- Test scores of scholarship programs
- Parent’s financial information, including taxes
- Medical Certificate
Final guidelines before sending all the documents
- Check all the documents before submission of application form.
- Only submit the requested documents given in the scholarship form.
- Check all the information which you have filled in the scholarship form.
4. AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls after 12th
AICTE provides scholarships to female candidates pursuing higher education in the technical field. Every year, it offers ₹30,000 per annum to 4000 girls.
Every year, applications for AICTE scholarships begin in August/September and there is no entrance test.
AICTE Scholarship Eligibility
• Girls in their first year of a degree or diploma courses from any AICTE approved colleges are eligible for it.
5. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
National Innovation Foundation is the organizer of this scholarship. Young minds can showcase their thoughts and innovations on this platform. What you have to do is just write your ideas in a simple text and email it on the official website. Generally, the last date of registration every year is in the last week of August.
It is an annual national competition with the motive of polishing the innovative and creative spirit of children.
Ignite Awards Eligibility
- • Candidates up to 12th class are allowed to send their thoughts.
- • The age of the student should not exceed 17-18 years. Also, a fresh school passed out students are eligible to apply.
- No particular format is there for the student to send the write-ups. While submission of write-ups, students must properly mention its age, name, school name, contact number, and address.
6. Foundation for Excellence (FEE) Scholarship
It offers scholarships for the students having brilliant minds but is facing financial problems. They can pursue their higher education through the science stream (doctors/engineers). FFE funds these candidates so that they can choose their career by their choice.
- • Students who want to pursue professional degree courses like BE./B.Tech, MBBS, and Integrated 5-Year Dual-Degree M. Tech are eligible.
- • In the qualifying examination, marks of students should be more than 70 percent.
- • Student’s admission is based on the merit to be eligible for a scholarship.
7. National Scholarship Test (NST) after 12th
It is the scholarship test which is very popular and is conducted by the Shiksha Education Trust. It is conducted online as well as offline every year to help meritorious students financially. Every year, candidates can apply for this scholarship test latest by 31st May.
- • 5th -12th class students are eligible for it.
- It offers students a national and state-level scholarship. The top three national level scholars are given ₹75,000 each and state scholars are given ₹28,000 each.
8. Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship after 12th
It provides the students who are financially weak with a platform for pursuing higher education. It is associated with many institutes of the country in which various scholarship opportunities are provided to the candidates.
- • Students of class 10th and 12th are allowed to apply for the scholarship
- • Students must have passed the recent exam with an aggregate of 33% – 50%.
How to apply for CCB
- • Choose your state and proceed with the application when applying online.
- • Carefully read the instructions and submit the application form after filling it properly.
- • Keep a print out of the counselling letter and application receipt.
- Selected candidates are provided with a scholarship of ₹60,000 – ₹70,000 for higher studies.
9. Indian Oil Academics Scholarship after 12th
In the Indian Oil Scholarships Scheme, meritorious students are awarded by Indian Oil Corporation Limited from the whole country. The candidates are selected based on their scores. Only the first-year students of MBBS courses and Engineering get the opportunity to be rewarded with the Indian Oil Academic Scholarship.
Indian Oil Academics Scholarship gives scholarships to 500 candidates. 200 Scholarships are given to the MBBS students while the remaining 300 scholarships are given to the students of Engineering. They also offer special privileges to girls who want to complete their higher education. The students who are from the North East States or physically challenged are also given special encouragement.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Oil Academics Scholarship
- • Students who are in 1st year of the 2-year ITI course can apply for this scholarship.
- • 11th class students can also apply for this scholarship.
- • The students who are in the first year of the MBBS courses and engineering degree courses are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- • The Students who are in Class 11th or the first year of the 2 year ITI program in the central or state government recognized institutions can also apply for this scholarship.
10. Foundation For Excellence Scholarship (FFE) after 12th
They give scholarships to students who do not have a strong financial background. The students who are extraordinary brilliant can avail of this scholarship. Foundation For Excellence scholarship helps them to pursue their higher education and help them to become engineers and doctors. It helps them to pursue their career according to their choice without doing any compromise because of a lack of funds.
Eligibility criteria for Foundation For Excellence Scholarship
- • The students who want to pursue their study in courses like B Tech, BE, MBBS, and Integrated five-year dual degree M.Tech can apply for this scholarship.
- • In the qualifying examination, a student must score at least 70%.
- • If you want to avail of this scholarship, you have to get the admission in your desired college on a merit basis.
11. Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
This scholarship is for class 12th passed students. It is offered by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development and Government of India. Students who are pursuing Engineering or medical course can apply to this scheme.
Students will get INR 10000 TO INR 20000 per annum. Eligible students must apply before 15th November 2022.
12. Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship
It is a scholarship conducted by Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation. 12th passed students and graduate students can apply for this scholarship scheme. It also provides financial assistance to meritorious candidates who have scored 90% marks in class 12th. For this scholarship, there is one condition that the candidate’s family income should not increase more than 3.5 lakhs. The candidates who get selected for this scheme will get the reward of Rs 50,000.
PM Scholarships for 12th Pass Students
Students who passed 12th examination and seeking admission in various UG and PG programs, for these students PM Narendra Modi has launched 5500 scholarships.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with minimum 75% of marks in aggregate.
- Age should be between 18-25 years.
- Only whose annual income is below 6 lakhs can apply for this Scholarship.
Check out the table for eligibility criteria and the last date before applying to the PM scholarships 2022. You can visit the official website to know more about the scholarship program.
|PM Scholarship Schemes 2022||Eligibility||Last Date|
|PM Modi Scheme For Wards Of States/Uts Police Personnel Martyred||12th pass and dependents of war widows||31st-Oct|
|PM Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles||12th passed and dependant of Assam riffles||31-Oct|
|PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman||12th Passed||15-Nov|
|PM Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students||12th Passed||Nov-2022|
|Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme||12th Passed||31-Dec|
|Prime Minister‘s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles||12th Passed||31-Dec|
|Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research||12th Pass Out/Pursuing Degree throughout Year||Nov-2022|
|Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship||12th Pass Out/Pursuing Degree||Dec-2022|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||12th Pass Out||Nov-2022|
FAQs- scholarship after 12th
Q. What scholarships does a student get after class 12th?
A. There are a number of scholarships after the class 12th. Students can choose any one of them according to their eligibility criteria, financial conditions etc.
Q. Is any candidate who is pursuing Engineering after 12th can get benefit of Scholarship?
A. Yes, a candidate who is pursuing engineering can avail the benefits of scholarship program. There are varieties of scholarship for engineering, please check them.
Q. Are there any scholarships for girls and women?
A. Yes, several scholarships are available, especially for girls and women.
Many organizations such as TATA Group, Kotak Group, etc. provide efficient scholarships.
Q. Who conducts the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship?
A. Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation conducts the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship.
Q. What is the reward given to the students who get selected for the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme?
A. The students who get selected for the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme get a scholarship amount of INR 50,000.
Q. Who is responsible for giving away the Indian Oil Scholarships to talented students?
A. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited is responsible for giving the Indian Oil Scholarships in the country.
Q. How many scholarships have been established by PM Narendra Modi?
A. PM Narendra Modi has launched a total of 5500 scholarships in different domains.
Q. Who offers the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students?
A. The Department of Higher Education, the Ministry of Human Resource Development, and the Government of India offer the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students.
Q. What are the eligibility criteria for the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship?
A. The eligibility criteria for the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship is that the candidates must score 90% marks in standard 12. The candidate’s family income must not be more than 3.5 lakhs.
Post your comments about Scholarship for Class 12th Students 2022 below. E akhabaar published this Scholarship for Class 12th Students 2022 in our Univeristy & State level Scholarships details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.