Check Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2023-23: Everything you need to know. details on our Study Scholarships section on e akhabaar
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2023-23: In this world, no child should have their education held back due to the lack of income. But there is no denying that there are millions of students who are struggling with the financial crisis and have unequal opportunities. The cost of school and tuition fees has been on a rise and that also causes a problem for students to graduate from a good school or college that’ll provide them with better opportunities. But there’s always help available when you seek out for it. Which is why Scholarships are available for students to help them pursue their education and career. They are the example of how one can help themselves by recognizing their abilities and be awarded for their handwork. They give you an opportunity to earn your own education and one such scholarship is the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship. This Shiksha Abhiyan is started to provide education to those candidates who are unable to get a good education because of various reasons. They invite the candidates from various places to grab this scholarship via these Abhiyan. The purpose of the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship is that every student must be given an education without any discrimination. There should be no student who hasn’t benefitted from this scholarship.
Scholarships provide financial support to the students but scholarships do not cover the full cost of studies of students. Because scholarships are provided on the basis of the brilliance of the students. This golden opportunity is provided to those students who prove themselves and students easily complete their studies.
Scholarship are only given to those candidates who are getting admission in regular courses. It is not applicable for those candidates who are seeking admission through distance learning. Candidates have to shown their parents Income Certificate which should be authentic. If there is any discrepancy in the documents then the application of that candidate will be rejected.
The scholarship is like a blessing for those students those who can’t afford a good education because of their financial condition. Every student is eligible for getting a higher education. This scholarship of Siksha Abhiyan is issued by the Modi foundation for the candidates of 8th to 12th candidates. Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2023-23 has the only aim to provide financial help to a large number of students.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
The Modi Foundation initiated scholarship aims to support students’ education financially. Their motto is that ‘no youth should be deprived and left behind from education and empowering them by helping with healthcare and basic learning skills as well. They invite students across the country to earn their scholarship and support their dreams to pursue further education. Which is very much beneficial for the candidates.
These abhiyans is only made for the candidates who are not financially able to afford the education cost.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Rewards:
Based on the test result, the program offers a merit-based scholarship so that the candidates can get the scholarship benefit on their eligibility. It is based on a list of rules and does not offer to cover for the entire cost of studying. However, Students can also earn a scholarship that ranges from 5% to 100% with the opportunity to cover schooling needs and extending extra support to the parents of scholarship holders. Some students are also awarded special gifts. The purpose of providing scholarship is to motivate students to not give up due to financial hardships and instead work hard and get trained in various competitive exams that can benefit for their future. Competitive exams such as UPSC, banking examinations, railway examinations, etc. can help the student to plan a very bright future.
List rewards awarded to students as per their ranks:
- 50,000 INR to twenty-five students
- 40,000 INR to fifty students
- 30,000 INR to seventy-five students
- 15,000 INR to hundred students
- 8,000 INR to two hundred and fifty students
Step by Step guide to applying for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship:
- The scholarship is exclusive for tuition fees of students in school from class 8th to 12th and to help with their needs.
- The scholarship is eligible for Indian students and belongs to Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and Himachal Pradesh only.
- The scholarship range depends on the eligibility and brilliance of the student.
- Students who fail to submit all the necessary documents required for proof will not be qualified for the scholarship.
- Students awaiting their board exam results are also eligible for the scholarship.
- Visit the official portal website www.modifoundation.co.in
- Go to the homepage in the menu bar and find the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2023 link.
- Carefully read the conditions of eligibility and fill the application form.
- Recheck to see if all the required documents are attached and the details are filled correctly.
- Click on “Submit”
- Follow the link that is given and complete online payment.
- Print at least 1 hard copy for future reference and as proof.
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Required Documents:
- Admission Letter
- Identity and Residence Proof
- PAN Card, AADHAR card of student and their parent/guardian
- Signed loan application form
- Study Cost Statement
- IT returns or IT assessment of the previous two years of the co-borrower
- Statement of assets and liabilities of parent/guardian
- Parent/guardian income proof
- 2 Recent passport size photographs
Education is very important for every student in today’s world and school scholarship helps the students in pursuing their studies. Thousands of scholarships available for the students.
Schools can get the amount from the scholarship. The students can apply for the scholarship. Scholarship reduces the burden of the students for covering the full cost of expenses.
The parents of the scholarship holders can get the benefit from the siksha abhiyan scholarship.
Scholarships empower the students to provide the basic learning skills, educational opportunities, and health care.
The scholarship motivates the students to work hard and helps the students in their preparation for the competitive exams. The prizes for all rank holders are given below:
- 25 students who score AIR 1 can get the amount of Rs. 50000.
- 50 students who score AIR 2 can get the amount of Rs. 40000.
- 75 students who score AIR 3 can get the amount of Rs. 30000.
- 100 students who score AIR 4 can get the amount of Rs. 15000.
- 250 students who score AIR 5 can get the amount of Rs. 8000.
Exam Pattern for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Entrance Exam 2022
If students are successful in the initial procedure of screening applications, they are shortlisted for a personal interview with subject experts who will counsel them to apply for categories to benefit from Scholarships. The final selection process involves the ‘Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship entrance exam. The students have to score well in the examination. The eligibility also plays an important role. Only deserving candidates get the scholarship under the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship scheme.
Given down below is the exam pattern to refer from:
- Tests are held in various centres –Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and Himachal Pradesh only– between the month of February and October/November each year.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours. The candidates have to solve the exam paper within the time duration of 2 hours.
- There is a total of 90 questions in the entrance exam paper which the candidates have to solve.
- The total marks are 360 (three hundred and sixty). No negative marking into the paper and that is a plus point for the candidates. The candidates must study hard and qualify for the examination. As we know that there are no negative markings, so it is an advantage and an opportunity to score the highest in the examination.
- The subjects are Mathematics, English, Biology, Chemistry, Hindi, Science, Current Affairs, and Mental Ability.
The Modi Foundation is working towards empowering students to pursue their dreams and ambitions, ensuring their bright future through the scholarship and working hard to ensure that every child gets an equal opportunity to compete. We hope that this article provided you with all the necessary details regarding the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship and wish you all the very best if you are looking to get the benefit of this Abhiyan. We give all the best for your bright future. You can also check out our other articles related to the various scholarship program. We have provided in-depth information for all the scholarship schemes in India 2023. Stay tuned for more such informative and educational content at StudyWoo. Do follow study woo for such more informative content.
We came across a lot of questions related to the scholarship. This section contains the frequently asked questions.
Que. Which class candidates can take advantage of this Shiksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2023-23 ?
Ans. Candidates from class 8th to 12th can take advantage of this scholarship scheme.
Que. What are the qualities a child should carry for getting eligible for Siksha Abhiyan?
Ans. They provide scholarships from the range of 5% to 100% depending on the intelligence and eligibility of the candidate along with their family annual income
Que. What are the steps to apply for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship?
Ans. The steps to complete the application process are given below:
- Visit the official site. Find the “Apply Now” option.
- Fill in the required details.
- Scan and Upload original documents
- Pay the scholarship fees
- Submit the application form after checking all the fields entered in the application form.
Que. How much scholarship amount is given to students who score AIR 1?
Ans. The AIR 1 students get an amount of INR 50,000. A total of 25 students get the scholarship.
Post your comments about Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2023-23: Everything you need to know. below. E akhabaar published this Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2023-23: Everything you need to know. in our Univeristy & State level Scholarships details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.