How to use black seed oil for diabetes.
1. Diabetes is a chronic condition where too much sugar is in the blood. This causes many health problems such as fatigue, blurred vision, excessive thirst and more
2. The good news is that there are natural herbs and remedies that you can use to heal and reduce this condition.
3. In this article, we will share with you a remedy using black seed oil. Black seed oil is made from the nigella Sativa plant. This has been described as “the cure for all diseases” in folk medicine and can be used to reduce diabetes.
4. Black Seed Oil contains thymoquinone, thymohydroquinone and alkaloids which act as natural medicines for the human body.
5. Taking this oil internally on a daily basis slows the absorption of sugar into the blood through the intestines. It also improves your body’s tolerance to glucose in general.
6. Studies have shown that black seed oil helps to heal beta cells in the pancreas which helps your body to produce the right amounts of the insulin hormone.
7. The oil also works to prevent type 1 diabetes from developing into type 2 diabetes. It does this by increasing insulin sensitivity in the liver.
8. The black seeds themselves contain powerful antioxidants which helps to protect the cellular membranes of the internal organs. These seeds are cold-pressed to release the oil.
9. Look for a good quality food grade black seed oil, such as “organic cold-pressed.” Add 1 teaspoon to a glass of water in the morning and drink. Do this once per day, and slowly increase the amount you take until you reach 3 teaspoons per day.
10. If you prefer you can purchase black seed oil capsules from health food stores or online. These are easier to take as the oil has a very potent smell and unsavoury flavour.