The Benefits of Castor Oil for Beard Growth.
1. Nowadays having a strong and healthy beard has become a popular trend. Many men struggle with this, as their hair seems to grow slowly and thinly.
2. The good news is that Castor Oil has been used by the Ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Indians as a natural medicine and to boost hair growth.
3. We recommend using Jamaican Black Castor Oil for beard growth. This can be purchased online and in most health food stores around the world. Alternatively, you can purchase a 100 percent cold-pressed castor oil which has a paler colour. Look for a variety that is hexane-free for the best effects.
4. Castor oil is extremely high in Vitamin E and Ricinoleic Acid with Omega 3,6,9 present. These make the oil anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and anti-inflammatory. This helps to clear our any invaders from the skin which make be preventing hair growth.
5. How to Use Castor Oil for Beard Growth Clean the face and beard area using lukewarm water and a mild soap or cleanser. This is an important step to remove dead skin cells and dirt from the skin. Pat the hair and skin gently with a towel to dry. Take A few drops of castor oil and gently massage into the beard area in an upward motion. Do this for 3 to 5 minutes to stimulate the hair follicles ensuring that the roots of the follicles are well coated. Try to be gentle with your movements, as you do not wish to rip out the hair. Ensure that the oil reaches the bottom of the hair follicles for maximum absorption. Leave this to soak into the skin overnight. You may wish to cover your pillow with an old pillowcase or towel, as the oil can leave a stain. Wash the hair and skin using a mild shampoo in the morning, and repeat this every night for the best results.
6. The castor oil will strengthen existing hair follicles and prevent them from getting damaged. The beard will become shinier, thicker and healthier over time. The oil also works to nourish the skin and promote strong hair growth from the root due to the nutrients within.
7. Castor oil is not the only beneficial oil that can be used for beard growth. It can be mixed with other essential oils to further benefit the skin and hair. You can make your own blends of castor oil by mixing it with other products such as peppermint oil, jojoba oil, olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil or black seed oil.