Check Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers (29 May 2021) from Daily Quiz section on e akhabaar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers (29 May 2021)
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers (29 May 2021) As Below :
Question No 1: Who were the first country to win the FIFA World Cup four times?
Question No 2: What is the surname of cricket playing Australian brothers Greg, Trevor and Ian?
Answer No 2: Chappell (C)
Question No 3: Where in the West Indies did Brian Lara make his record-breaking scores of 375 and 400?
Question No 4: How many players are there in a baseball team?
Question No 5: In which country were the rules for modern ice hockey formulated?
How to play flipkart daily trivia quiz?
- Download Flipkart App from Google Play Store or iOS.
- Open Flipkart App and Sign up using mobile number and email address. If you are already Signing up then Sign in.
- Go to footer Menu following Games or Scroll Down And Click On Game.
- Click On Game and Play Now.
- There will be a Play Now button followed by questions.
- Answer all the questions Correctly given above to win Vouchers, Gems, Super Coins and more.
- You can check your Prizes from Claim your Rewards option.
Prizes and results
- Daily winners: 40000+
- 10000 Gems = 50 Super Coins
- Result is end of the game
Terms and conditions
- This Contest is valid only in India.
- The Contest is open to only end consumers and not the resellers of the Products.
- The first 40,000 participants are eligible to win rewards.
- Prizes shall not be settled with cash in lieu by Flipkart and are not transferable.
- Flipkart or the seller reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, withdraw, suspend, amend, extend, modify, add or remove portions of this Contest, at any lime without any prior written notice.
- Participants are not bound in any way to participate in this Contest, Any participation is voluntary, and the Contest is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- Flipkart, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Contest, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Contest.
- Flipkart and Seller reserve the right to determine the winner and such determination shall be as per the terms of this T&C. Flipkart’s decision in this regard shall be final.
- The Contest shall be subject to force majeure events and on the occurrence of such an event, the Contest may be withdrawn at the discretion of Flipkart or the sellers.
- Flipkart or the seller shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, or any other liability arising due to participation by any person in this contest.
- Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits Contested by sellers on the Platform and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of the sellers.
- Flipkart does not endorse the products sold on the Platform and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchant ability, fitness, delivery, or after-sales service of such products, which shall be al the sole liability and responsibility of the sellers.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and keep Flipkart or the sellers harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by Flipkart or the sellers as a consequence of (1) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (1) violation of applicable laws: (i) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on Your part.
- This T&C shall be governed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. Courts at Bangalore shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute that may arise under this T&C.
- Any query regarding this Contest will be entertained only till 15th August 2020. Post such date or the sellers or Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Contest from any persons.
- The Contest shall be subject to the Income Tax Act, 1961 and all disbursements shall be subject to TDS, as applicable.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. and it will change
[Source: All product name and subject names, images and brands are property of their respective owners images, logos and trademark belongs to the respective original owners.]
Post your comments about Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers (29 May 2021) below.