Check Shivangi Joshi Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id & More Phone number, Email ID, Address details from Wiki information Database section on e akhabaar
Shivangi Joshi is a well-known Indian actress who has appeared on television. In Indian television serials, she is well-known. She is best known for her role as Naira Goenka in the Star Plus show “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai.” Since 2016, she has been a part of this series. She has a natural demeanour that is pleasant and courteous. She is well-known in her hometown of Pune and in Mumbai, where she now lives and works. Her education was completed in her hometown of Dehradun. She is a lovely young lady who is thoughtful and caring. Her viewers adore her for her sweet demeanour. She is enthusiastic and devoted to her work. Shivangi Joshi’s social media pages, including her official Instagram handle, Twitter account, Facebook page, and YouTube channel, can be found here. We also have actress Shivangi Joshi’s home address, website address, fax number, phone number, hometown, and other information.
Shivangi Joshi Wiki/Biography | Phone Number
Shivangi Joshi will be 26 years old in 2022, born on May 18, 1995. She was born and raised in a middle-class Hindu family in Pune, Maharashtra, India. She received her primary education at Pine Hall School in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Dehradun. She was involved in dancing and other extracurricular activities during her school years. She is a dancer with a strong desire to perform. It piques her interest. She enjoys giving performances at parties and functions. She is a woman who keeps to herself. Aside from that, she likes to stream movies and listen to music. Her zodiac sign is Taurus.
Actress Shivangi Joshi’s contact information includes her phone number, home address, email address, contact address, and Whatsapp number. Shivangi Joshi, a well-known Indian film actress, has a detailed contact address. We’ll go over some of the most frequently asked questions, such as how to contact Shivangi Joshi, Shivangi Joshi’s email address, and Shivangi Joshi’s phone number. Her phone number, office address, and so on. Today, in this article, we will explain how to contact actress Shivangi Joshi using verified sources.
Shivangi Joshi Career | Phone Number
When Shivangi was 17 years old, she moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in the film industry. “Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micheli,” a Zee TV show, was Shivangi Joshi’s first television appearance in 2013. She went on to play Aayat Haider in ‘Beintehaa’ and Poonam Thakur in ‘Begusarai,’ among other roles. With the film “Our Sky,” she made her Cannes Film Festival debut in 2022. She has also appeared in films such as “Kuch Khattee Kuchh Meethi,” “Love By Chance,” “Yeh Hai Aashiqui,” and others. She is best known for her role as Naira Goenka in Star Plus’ popular serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai,” She co-starred with her real-life boyfriend, Mohsin Khan. She is the lead actress in this serial, which she has been a part of since 2016. Actor Mohsin and Shivangi met on ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai’ and began dating. In 2016, she participated in Season 2 of the Box Cricket League (BCL).
She was also the lead actress in the TV series ‘Begusarai,’ but she was fired in 2016 due to her lack of acting abilities and unprofessional behaviour. This was both depressing and shocking to her supporters. Shivangi’s performance in the film ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai’ proved her point. She has also appeared in TV commercials and as a model and in the film ‘Yeh Rishte Hai Pyaar Key (2019).
Shivangi Joshi Television | Phone Number
2013–2014: Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi
2014: Love By Chance
2016: Yeh Hai Aashiqui | Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya
2016–present: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
2019: Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke
Shivangi Joshi Awards | Phone Number
In 2017, she won Gold Awards for ‘Best Debut Female’ and ‘Best Onscreen Jodi (with Mohsin Khan)’ for ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlaata Hai.’ In 2019, she won the Kalaakar Awards for Best Actress and the Gold Awards for Best Actor (Female) for the same TV series. She was also honoured with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 2019.
Shivangi Joshi Personal Life | Phone Number
Real Name: Shivangi Joshi
Date of Birth: 18 – 05 – 1995
Birth Sign: Taurus
Birthplace: Pune, Maharashtra, India
TV Debut: Begusarai(2015)
Years active: 2013–present
Known for: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Home town: Dehradun, India
School: Pine Hall School, Dehradun
Shivangi Joshi Physical Appearance | Phone Number
Height (approx.): 5 ’ 5″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Figure Measurements(approx.): 33-25-33
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Shivangi Joshi Family | Phone Number
Shivangi Joshi comes from a middle-class Hindu family in Pune, Maharashtra, India. She is of Indian ancestry and practises Hinduism. Mr Sumanprakash Joshi works for the government, while Mrs Yashoda Joshi stays with her children. Sheetal Joshi, her younger sister, is a student at the DAV School in Dehradun.
Her younger brother, Samarth Joshi, is her other sibling. Her parents and grandfather, she claims, are very close to her. Shivangi Joshi started her career when she was very young. She had a lot to deal with.
Dad: Sumanprakash Joshi
Mom: Yashoda Joshi
Brother: Samarth Joshi
Sister: Sheetal Joshi
Shivangi Joshi Marital Status and Relationships | Phone Number
Shivangi had a strong connection with her Begusaria co-star Vishal Aditya Singh. The couple had a professional as well as a personal relationship. Their company was so pleasant that rumours about their alleged relationship circulated. When the entertainer was recently confronted with gossipy tidbits about his relationship with Shivangi, Vishal dismissed them all. He stated that, regardless of how Shivangi portrayed his onscreen wife, he generally patronised her. ‘It’s abundantly clear that we never dated,’ Vishal stated. Shivangi and I didn’t spend much time together. Individuals began speculating because we were all so agreeable.’
Shivangi Joshi and Mohsin Khan are co-actors on the popular show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. The two of them have incredible chemistry onscreen. They are extremely close friends and have collaborated for over 5 years. Like Kartik, Naira, and Sirat, Mohsin and Shivangi have a strong screen presence. Their show is a hit, and they have a sizable following. Shivangi and Mohsin are undeniably good friends. They’ve learned a lot from each other and have done an excellent job balancing their roles as they’ve worked together in the industry. The couple has been dating for a while and is currently open. They’re well-known today, and they’re well aware of how far their onscreen romance has propelled them.
Unfortunately, rumours of their breakup had been circulating for some time on the internet. The two met and fell in love with the set of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. The couple is no longer together, according to the most recent reports.
Earlier, it was all about rumours, but now Mohsin and Shivangi have broken up, which is the most heartbreaking news for all Mohsin and Shivangi fans. Mohsin confirmed this, claiming that he has always been single and that his career is now his main priority. If he ever dates a girl today, he says it will be all about “forever love.”
There were rumours that Mohsin and Shivangi had broken up last year, with the former even requesting her vanity on the set of YRKKH. The 28-year-old actor, on the other hand, told us in an exclusive interview that he doesn’t like how these false rumours spread without being thoroughly fact-checked. He previously stated that the two have always shared their vanity and will continue in the future.
Mohsin and Shivangi would frequently post drool-worthy photos of themselves with romantic descriptions on their social media feeds. Shivangi and a friend shared a lovely black-and-white photo in July 2019, all smiling and holding a piece of paper, as fans adored their candid snap.
Maritial Status: Unmarried
Ex-Boyfriend: Vishal Aditya Singh (Rumored )
Boyfriend: Mohsin Khan
Shivangi Joshi Controversies | Phone Number
When Hina Khan was fired from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, everyone was taken aback. The entertainer bids farewell to the show after an arduous eight years. While many speculated that her fits were the reason for her departure, there was another well-known storey. According to some reports, Shivangi was the creator of showing Hina the entranceway. According to the tattle plants, Hina and Shivangi seemed to be exchanging cold vibes. They would never agree off-screen, although they played mother-girl onscreen. This, however, resulted in the two delights becoming embroiled in heated debates, which in turn influenced the shooting strategy. Nonetheless, when Shivangi was informed of the situation, she dismissed it.
As Poonam Thakur in Begusarai, Shivangi Joshi won many hearts. Regardless, Shivangi’s unexpected departure, which drew a lot of attention, left fans completely debilitated. Shivangi’s character was knocked off when the show took a turn for the worse. Her departure signalled the arrival of Vibha Anand of Balika Vadhu fame. The Shivangi was directed to the external entryway based on his amateurish behaviour and helpless acting abilities. According to a source close to the show, she irritated the producers by demanding that her pay be increased regularly. The creators decided to end her track because of her irrational behaviour and helpless acting abilities.
The news that Mohsin Khan would not give his vanity van to rumoured sweetheart Shivangi began to circulate in November of last year. The entertainer had requested a different vanity for an outdoor shoot, based on his not-so-great personal circumstances with Shivangi at the time. Nonetheless, when we reached out to him, Mohsin informed us that this was not the case.
Shivangi Joshi Facts | Phone Number
- Shivangi was born on May 18, 1995, in Dehradun and spent her childhood in and around Rishikesh.
- She received her education at Dehradun’s Pine High School.
- She is a Kathak dancer who has competed in numerous dance competitions since elementary school.
- Shivangi made her acting debut in “Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micheli,” a 2013 television series. She starred in several serials, including ‘Beintehaa,’ ‘Begusarai,’ ‘Love By Chance,’ ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui,’ and ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.’
- She rose to fame after landing the role of Naira, Akshara’s daughter, in Star Plus’s iconic TV series Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai in May 2016.
- By 20, Shivangi had already received numerous awards, including Star Parivaar Awards and Zee Gold Awards.
- Shivangi is rumoured to be dating her ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’ co-star Mohsin Khan, whom she met on the film set.
- In addition to acting in serials, she has appeared in several television commercials.
- She also has a sizable social media following.
- When the serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” first aired, Hina Khan was the main character. After Hina Khan left the show, Shivangi rose to prominence.
- The audience adores Mohsin Khan and Shivangi Joshi’s onscreen chemistry as Kartik and Naira Goenka. They are, without a doubt, two of the most well-known actors and a well-known onscreen couple.
- Eastern Eye, a UK-based weekly journal, ranked her fifth in the “50 Sexiest Asian Women in the World 2018” list.
- Shivangi and Mohsin received the Dadasaheb Phalke Award 2019 for best actress and actor. They shared an Instagram storey with a selfie of themselves holding the trophy, expressing their joy and affection.
- The Dadasaheb Phalke Award recognises an individual who has made a significant contribution to Indian film’s growth and development.
- She is one of the most well-known and brilliant members of the television industry, and she has received a great deal of love and admiration from fans across the country. All adore her onscreen chemistry with Mohsin Khan, and she has amassed a fortune that allows her to live a lavish lifestyle thanks to her hard work.
- She recently purchased a luxurious new home, and she appears to be overjoyed as she shows her family pictures of it. Her Raksha Bandhan celebrations at her new home have gone viral.
- Shivangi was a lead actress on the &TV series Begusarai, but she was fired in March 2016 due to her lack of acting talent and unprofessional behaviour.
- In May 2016, she appeared in the Star Plus television series Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as an adult Naira.
- Actress Shweta Tiwari is someone she idolises.
- She is a gifted dancer who has competed in various dance competitions throughout India.
- She dropped out of school for a year to pursue a career in television.
- Her favourite pastime is going to the movies. Akshay Kumar is his favourite actor, while she admires Kareena Kapoor, Manisha Koirala, and Shweta Tiwari’s work (which she claims is her inspiration).
- Dulhania ki Dulhania ki Dulhania ki Dulhania Her favourite films include Le Jaayenge, Scary Movie, Kung Fu Panda, Wrong Turn, Final Destination, Anjaana Anjaani, The Three Musketeers, American Pie, Titanic, Letters to Juliet, and Twilight.
- Her favourite vocalists include Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shreya Ghoshal, AR Rehman, Mohit Chauhan, Linkin Park, Michael Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Sonu Nigam, and many others.
- Her favourite books include Love Story by Erich Segal, Romeo & Juliet and the Vampire by Claudia Gobel, The Three Mistakes of Life by Chetan Bhagat, and many others.
- She enjoys visiting Shimla and Mussoorie with her family. She enjoys dancing and reading and enjoys chocolate. She is also an accomplished classical and hip-hop dancer who has participated in numerous dance festivals across India since elementary school.
- After graduation, she took a year off to pursue her dream of becoming an actress. She also took home a gold medal in Taekwondo. She’s a jobless college dropout. Her estimated net worth is in the millions of dollars, and she owns a Jaguar.
Shivangi Joshi Net Worth | Phone Number
Her estimated net worth is in the 2 Crore range, and she owns a Jaguar. His main sources of income were TV shows, paid marketing, and brand endorsements. According to some publications, she earns around a million dollars a year. She charges about $50,000 per episode.
Shivangi Joshi Phone Number & other Contact Details
Phone Number: +91 790115XXXX
WhatsApp Number: +91-990-1928-XXXX
Website: Not Available
Email Id: [email protected]
Address: Mumbai, India
Manager Phone Number: Not Available
Management Email Id: Not Available
Fan Mail Address: Not Available
Disclaimer: Contact us if you find some information irrelevant since the data is from various sites.
Post your comments about Shivangi Joshi Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id & More below. E akhabaar published this Shivangi Joshi Phone Number, WhatsApp Number, Contact Number, House Address, Contact Address, Email Id & More wiki information by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.