Check BSc PCM Distance Education Admission 2023: Duration, Syllabus & Fees details on our COURSE section on e akhabaar
BSc PCM Distance Education: BSc in PCM is a distance education program for three years. This program aims to provide a comprehensive approach to focusing on the sciences by creating a solid academic basis and linking knowledge and talent, which can result in new discoveries and technological advancements.
The BSc PCM course aims to help students understand the importance of chemicals, the chemical industry, and how to improve the quality of human existence. Additionally, it aids academics in recognizing and appreciating the accomplishments of distinguished physicists, chemists, and mathematicians.
The applicant wishing to be admitted to the BSc PCM Distance Education program must meet its eligibility requirements. Each distance institute in India has its own eligibility requirements for this program’s admission. The most followed eligibility criteria are given:
- The aspirant of BSc PCM Distance Education must have minimum 10+2 education in science stream with PCM subjects.
- Each student must have at least 50% to 60% marks in class XII for filling BSc PCM application form.
- The admission process for BSc Physics, Chemistry and Math is mostly merit-based in all remote learning science institutes.
Being a distance education course, the fee structure for BSc PCM is affordable to everyone. The academic cost charged for this BSc program starts from INR 15,000 to 35,000 per year.
BSc PCM Admission Highlights
|Course Name||BSc PCM|
|Eligibility||10+2 with science stream|
|Duration||3 to 6 years|
|Course Fee||INR 15,000 to 35,000 per year.|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
BSc PCM Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The first step of admission to BSc PCM is the application form. The application form-filling process for this BSc program is accepted in both online & offline methods. The online application process is discussed below:
- At the initial step, go to the website of the desired university that offers this BSc program in distance mode.
- On the website’s homepage, click on the UG admissions portal tab.
- After clicking on the new user and get registering with the institute.
- After successful registration, log in to the portal with your registered email and passcode.
- Go to the distance education tab and select “BSc PCM.”
- An application form will open in a new window and start filling.
- Pay the online application fee for BSc PCM and submit its voucher with the application form.
Advantages of the BSc PCM Distance learning
- Students from all around the world may study while on the go or at home with a distance learning BSc PCM program.
- Students in this BSc PCM Distance Education program are empowered to choose their own schedules and maintain their independence.
Educational Scope After Distance BSc PCM
Graduating with BSc PCM can give you a shining career as well as skill full personality. To polish these skills, students can opt for higher study options after this BSc program. The advanced or master study courses after this BSc course are:
- MSc Mathematics
- MSc Chemistry
- MSc Physics
- MSC PCM
Recruitment Area For BSc PCM Distance Education
After completing their graduation degree, students search for recruiting areas for their degree. The popular placement areas for graduates of BSc PCM are:
- Educational Institutes
- Economic sectors
- Research Institutes
- Civil Services
- Public & Private Development Sectors
reviewsOverall / 5
What people say…
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your rating
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one
Post your comments about BSc PCM Distance Education Admission 2023: Duration, Syllabus & Fees below. E akhabaar published this BSc PCM Distance Education Admission 2023: Duration, Syllabus & Fees in our COURSE section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.