Check GBPUAT (Pantnagar University) Admission 2023, Application Form, Admit Card, Important Date, Result, Course Details, Eligibility Criteria details on our UNIVERSITY section on e akhabaar
G. B. Pant University of Agriculture, also known as Pantnagar University, is the first agricultural university of India. It was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 17 November 1960 as the “Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University”. The university is placed in Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand obtaining 500 seats intended for PG students and 120 seats for the applicants following Doctoral Degree. GBPUAT is a university-level entrance exam that is conducted every year for admission to UG, PG and Ph.D. courses at Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology (GBPUAT). Through the exam, the candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of merit obtained in the GBPUAT exam. The candidates can check the complete details regarding the GBPUAT 2023 exam from this page.
GBPUAT (Pantnagar University)-Contact Details/Overview
|Phone Number:||05944 233349/50|
District – Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand 263153
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based | Entrance-based|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Accredited by||AICTE, UGC,|
|Courses offered||BA, B.Sc, LLB, MA, M.Sc., MBA, Ph.D.|
|Name of Entrance Exam|
GBPUAT (Pantnagar University)-Course Details with Eligibility Criteria
- For admission to B.Tech the candidates must have passed senior secondary school with at least 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects.
- For admission to MCA candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with 50% score in each subject.
- The candidates must have B.Tech degree from a recognized University for admission in M.Tech.
- For admission to Ph.D. the students must have Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant discipline with 60% marks. 25% seats are booked for students from other states than Uttarakhand.
- For Bachelor of Fisheries Science [B.F.SC] candidates must have a Intermediate Science with Biology/Agriculture or equivalent
- For B. Sc Agriculture candidates must have a 10+2 pass outs with Agriculture
- For B. Sc in Veterinary Science candidates must have a 10+2 with Agriculture/Science
- For M. Sc in Agriculture candidates must have a B.Sc. in Agri./Forestry / Horticulture / Home Sc. / Fisheries/ Food Sc. & Technology and Others
- For Masters in Technology M. Tech candidates must have B.Tech./B.E. degree in Computer Engineering in relevant fields.
- For M. F. Sc. candidates must have a Bachelors Degree in Fisheries Science
- For M. Sc. in Home Science Bachelors in Home science and other relevant subjects
The TestPattern differs for different courses. Candidates need to study the Test Pattern carefully for their preparation. Following is the Exam Pattern as per last year details: Marking Scheme: For all the programs 3 marks are awarded for every correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Ph.D.||Test Total Duration : 3 hours, Total Marks: 600 marks, Type of questions: MCQ type|
|Masters||(i) Aptitude Test (ii) Subject Matter
Total Duration: 3 hours Total, No of questions: 50 and 150 questions for all groups (except Physical & Life Sciences) respectively, Type of questions – MCQ Type Medium: English
|UG||Total Duration: 3 hours, Total marks: 600, Type of questions: MCQ type, Medium: English and Hindi both|
How to Prepare for GBPUAT 2023
Follow the tips and guidelines for the preparation:
- Candidates are recommended to acquire a proper diet and include foods that provide more energy to them as it helps to retain confidence all through the preparation.
- One can go for short notes of the topics which are hard to study.
- One can look to the previous year’s question paper considering that it helps you in comprehending your missing area and also bring exam patterns into the light.
Pantnagar University Application Form Process 2023-2023
Application For Process (How to Apply Offline Process )
- Buy your form from the campus or download it from the website.
- Fill in the required details in it.
- Make a DD in favor of the GBPUAT.
- Attach all the documents with your form, including pictures and degrees.
- Post your form to the admission office of GBPUAT.
- Applicants cannot submit the form by hand.
Application For Process (How to Apply Online Process )
- Visit the official website.
- Select your program and discipline.
- Pay your fees online and take the print of the receipt.
- Download your form and post it along with the documents to the admission office.
GBPUAT 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for GBPUAT will remain the same as the last year; it may also increase in this year.
Following are the details of the application fee that has to be paid by the aspirants.
General and OBC – RS 1,200 (One Thousand Two Hundred Rupees)
SC/ST/PH – RS 600 (Six Hundred Rupees Only)
Admit Card for GBPUAT 2023 will be released by Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology University. Admit Cards can be downloaded online from the official website suing Candidate’s name, Date of Birth and Registration number. No separate admit cards will be issued by the Coordinator Admissions via post. Admit Card must be brought on the day of Examination, as no entry is permitted without valid GBPUAT 2023 Admit Card.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- The admit card is downloaded from the website
- Type in Application Number and Password
- Next, download the admit card.
- Make sure to get printouts of the to admit card
- The admit card is showed during the admission process.
Pantnagar Nagar Entrance Exam Centres 2023
GBPUAT will conduct the entrance exam for undergraduate courses at the test centres listed below:
- Srinagar (Garhwal)
|Last date of Online application and Depositing Fee for UG, Master’s, MCA and Ph.D||-Feb-2023 To -Mar-2023|
|Last date of Online application and Depositing Fee for M.Tech Programme and Sponsored candidates for all programmes||-Feb-2023 To -Apr-2023|
|Last date for receipt of completed application form for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D||-Apr-2023|
|Last date for receipt of completed application form for M.Tech Programme and Sponsored candidates for all programmes||-May-2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination For Postgraduate Programmes||– June-2023|
|Date of Entrance Examination For Undergraduate Programmes||-June-2023|
About The Author
Post your comments about GBPUAT (Pantnagar University) Admission 2023, Application Form, Admit Card, Important Date, Result, Course Details, Eligibility Criteria below. E akhabaar published this GBPUAT (Pantnagar University) Admission 2023, Application Form, Admit Card, Important Date, Result, Course Details, Eligibility Criteria in our UNIVERSITY section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.