Check JBNSTS Scholarship 2021 Junior/Senior Talent Search Test Form from Government Scholarships section on e akhabaar
Jagadis Bose National Science Institute has invited JBNSTS Junior Talent Search 2020 for class 11th students of West Bengal. This scholarship test will be conducted in the upcoming days. The Department officers have held this examination to enhance and identify the scientific talent of the students enrolled in the Science stream during class 11th & 12th.
Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search Program2021 Online Application Form is available for all Class 11th and Class 12th Science Stream students of West Bengal. The interested and skilled contenders may fill Scholarship Online Form 2021 on or before its last date. The complete details of the program which includes eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and the method for applying is given on this page.
This scholarship Scheme is one of the reputed scholarships of the country. Students can apply for this online application form by visiting the Official link of the department. Stay connects through our web page to get more information about JBNSTS Junior Talent Search
Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search Junior Talent Search
Name of the Test: – JBNSTS Junior Scholarship Test
Region: – West Bengal
Class: – Class 11th Student
Scholarship Examination: – soon update
Official Web Portal: – www.jbnsts.org
Essen tail Documents Required for JBNSTS Scholarship
- 3 recent passport size photographs
- Xerox original mark sheet of H.S. / 12th standard
- Bank Draft of Rs.200/- (non-refundable) payable at Kolkata in favour of “Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search” as examination fee
- Self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs.10/- (envelope size 20 cm x 12 cm) for sending Admit Card
- Proof of 1st year admission
IQS( Important Query Section)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- A student must be an occupant of India.
- Attendance is obligatory for you to be 75%.
- To avail the scholarship, your steady time table should be school and college and university/institute.
- It is also mandatory to bring 75% marks in class 10th.
- Scholars who are going to take admission in class 11 must have a science stream.
- A student must have some Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science in their subjects. Out of these subjects, one must have at least three themes.
Scholarship Duration: –
Will be awarded for the period of 2 years i.e. for Class 11 & 12
Monthly Scholarship: –
500 Rs/- will given to the shortlisted applicants
Application Fees: –
Applicants are required to deposit Rs. 100/- by the mean s of Bank draft is drawn in favor of ‘Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search’ payable at Kolkata.
What is the Selection Mode ?
Junior Talent Search Test (JTST):
Contenders will be selected for Junior Talent Search Test for juniors on the basis of the two phase’s written test and Interview. Applicants who qualify the first phase will be called to appear in the interview process. On the basis of overall performance the Junior Scholars will be announced
Senior Talent Search Test (STST):
JBNSTS Scholarship test for seniors will be selected on the three phases 1st phase written test and 2nd phase Interview and third phase Scientific Creativity Test (3rd and Final phase). First qualify the written test will be called to appear in the interview process and then will be called for Scientific Creativity Test.
JBNSTS Scholarship Amount
What are the benefits of this Scholarship?
For Junior Scholars/ Junior BigyaniKanyaMedhaBritti, an amount of INR 1,250 per month for 2 years as well as an annual book grant of INR 2,500 for 2 years.
For Senior Scholars/ Senior BigyaniKanyaMedhaBritti, INR 4,000 per month and annual book grant of INR 5,000 for 4 to 5 years (till completion of B.Tech/ BE/ MBBS/BS-MS/MSc).
How to apply Online as well as Offline for this program?
- First of all, Visit the official site mentioned below.
- Then, create an account with your name &mail ID.
- Tap on Submit button, a password will be created on your mail-id.
- Keep your login ID and password safe with you for future reference.
- Go to ‘Scholarships” on the home page.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Type phone number and active mail ID.
- Upload the required documents and photo.
- Pay the fees using online banking mode and finally submit the application
- Take the hard copy for any further use
Apply online by visiting this Official Website