Check KUK Admission 2023-Eligibility, Application Form, Courses Offered details on our UNIVERSITY section on e akhabaar
Kurukshetra University includes different faculties i.e. Faculty of Arts & Languages, Faculty of Life Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Indic Studies, Faculty of Engg. & Technology, Faculty of Law and Faculty of Commerce & Management. There are smart class rooms, cafeterias, canteens, market, swimming pool and so on. The seats, important dates and minimum qualifications, admission procedure etc. KUK was established on 11 January 1956 in Kurukshetra, in the Indian state of Haryana. It is approved by AICTE, DEB, UGC, and DEC. Students must fill out the KUK application form online and offline mode. KUK Admission 2023-24 offers UG, PG, and Diploma courses like – B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.Ed, LLB, BCom, MPhil, M.Ed, and D.Ed.
|Institution||Kurukshetra University, (KU) Kurukshetra|
|Type of Institute||Public|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate- B.Sc, B.Tech, B.Ed, LLB, MBBS, BA LLB, BHMCT, B.Pharma, BFA, B.A.M.S, BA, BDSPostgraduate- MA, MBA, M.Phil, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, MFA, M.Ed, MSW, MDS, M.P.Ed, MHMCT|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Entrance Exam||MDU CEE, JEE, CAT|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Based on Merit and Entrance Test Scores|
KUK Admission Important Points
- The university will not start any course if the strength of that particular course is less than ten.
- Any of the applicants who have a compartment in their qualifying examination are not liable for admission to any course.
- Once students get admitted, in no case migration or transfer will be allowed whether from college to university or vice versa.
- If any of the students did not attend his/her class continuously for 7 days from the day of commencement his/her admission will be cancelled
- Admission to MA, M.Sc, M.P.Ed, M.P.Es, LL.M, M.Com, MCA, MSW & MBA courses is offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in Common Entrance Examination (CEE) followed by centralized Counselling conducted by KUK.
- M.Tech admission is subject to a valid score in university-based entrance test or GATE score.
- For certain socializations of MA and M.Sc and M.Pharm courses, the admission is offered as per the counselling conducted by MDU Rohtak.
- 85% of the seats are reserved for bonafide students of Haryana
Kurukshetra University Application Process 2023
Application form for all the courses offered by Kurukshetra University can be filled by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of Kurukshetra University.
- Click on New User Registration.
- After registration, click on ‘Applicant Login’ in order to fill the application form.
- Select the desired course and upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 800 (INR 200 for SC/ST/PH and Blind candidates belonging to Haryana).
- If a student applies for more than one course, he/she will have to deposit a fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.75/- for SC/BC/Blind candidates of Haryana only) for each course separately.
- Save and note down the registration number for further admission requirements.
Documents Required For KUK Admission 2023-24
- Passport Size Photo & Signature
- Identity Card like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, etc.
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- UG Degree Marksheet (For PG Admission)
- CAT Scorecard
- Residential Proof
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Disability Certificate
Kurukshetra University Admission 2023 Last Date
|Admission Notification||July 2023|
|Admission Start||1st July 2023|
|KUK UG Admission Last Date||30th July 2023|
|KUK PG Admission Last Date||30th July 2023|
|Application Form Verification||August 2023|
|Kurukshetra University 2023 Fee Submission||August 2023|
|Kurukshetra University UG & PG Admission Close||August 2023|
B.Tech.- 10+2 from a recognized board with min. 50% in aggregate. Valid JEE Mains score + Counselling
B.Sc.-10+2 from a recognized board with English as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
BA & BHMCT- The candidate must have cleared 10+2 in any stream with English as one of the subjects with at least 50% minimum marks.
LL.B.- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in any discipline or an equivalent degree recognized institution with at least 45% marks (42.75% for SC/ST candidates)
B.ed: Candidates who qualify Bachelor’s/Masters’s degree program with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate are eligible to apply for the program. In the case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically handicapped 47.5% marks is required to take admission.
BCA: To get admission in the BCA degree program, students must have a certificate where aspirants have qualified the 10+2
B-Pharma- The candidate must have cleared 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry as the main subjects along with a choice of any one amongst Maths, Biology, Computer & Biotechnology.
B-Pharma(LEET)- The candidate must possess a diploma in Pharmacy from any institute that is approved by Pharmacy Council of India(PCI).
BBA: Students must have a 12th board certificate to apply for Bachelor of Business Administration admission at KUK DDE.
BA LLB(Hons) & BFA- The student must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% along with that the candidate has to sit for a qualifying exam (KUK Entrance Exam).
Integrated Master of Performing Arts (Hons)- The student must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45%.
BPT: SSC examination (10+2) with at least 50% marks in aggregate is required for admission. Consistency in previous grades is important.
B.P.Ed : SSC examination (10+2) with at least 50% marks in aggregate is required for admission. A bachelor’s degree is required in any field.
BDS: SSC examination (10+2) with at least 50% marks in aggregate is required for admission. Also, consistency in subjects is taken into consideration. Performance in the previous grade is necessary.
BPA: SSC examination (10+2) with at least 50% marks in aggregate is required for admission. Also, consistency in subjects is taken into consideration.
MBA- Bachelor’s Degree (3 years) duration in any discipline from any recognized University with 50% marks in the aggregate (47.5% marks in case of SC/ST candidates) CAT (Minimum CAT Percentile 50) + Counselling
MPharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy) Examination from this University or an examination recognized by this University at least 55% marks (52.25% marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
MCA- The candidate must have completed BCA OR BSc from a recognized University
Master of Hotel Management- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate
M.Com- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Arts/Science with Economics/Mathematics as a subject from a recognized University
Master of Travel and Tourism Management & MSW- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree along with qualifying the KUK Entrance Exam.
MTech.-At least 50% marks in aggregate (47.5% marks for SC/ST candidates) in B.E/ B.Tech, with a valid GATE score. GATE Score + Counselling
MFA- 4-year Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) (Applied Art / Painting/ Graphic Art/ Sculpture) Or its equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate
M.Lib. & Inf. Sc.: Bachelor of Library and Information Science with at least 55% marks in aggregate
M.Sc.-B.Sc. with at least 50% aggregate.
MA-BA with at least 50% aggregate.
M.Ed. General- B.Ed. or B.A. B.Ed. or B.Sc. B.Ed. or B.EI. Ed. with 50% (47.50 % marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates) in aggregate.
Diploma Eligibility Criteria: SSC examination with at least 50% marks in aggregate is required for admission. Also, consistency in subjects is taken into consideration.
PHD: SSC examination (10+2) with at least 50% marks in aggregate is required for admission. An undergraduate and postgraduate degree is necessary. Also, consistency in subjects is taken into consideration.
Certification : SSC examination (10+2) with at least 50% marks in aggregate is required for admission. Also, consistency in subjects is taken into consideration.
Kurukshetra University MBA Admission 2023
KUK Admission 2023-2024 offers MBA course with a duration of 2 years and admission to the course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the university. Those students who are interested and seeking admission to apply must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized university. kuk admission 2023 last date is September mba fees structure is also available on the university website.
Kurukshetra University LLM Admission 2023-2024
kuk admission 2023 to the LLM programme is available through KUK. It is a postgraduate course, and students interested in enrolling must take the university’s entrance exam, as admission is based on exam scores and performance. KUK admission 2023-2024 last date for LLM course is 30 September 2023 and students need to fill out the application form before the last date of it
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Printing, Graphic & Packaging
- Graphic & Animation
- Printing & Packaging Technology
- Public Administration
- Business Economics
- Political Science
- Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology
- Forensic Science
- Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
- Microelectronics and VLSI Design
- Computer Engineering
- Journalism And Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Tourism and Hotel Management
- Public Administration
- Punjabi Sanskrit
- Library & Information Science
- Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Fine Arts
Post your comments about KUK Admission 2023-Eligibility, Application Form, Courses Offered below. E akhabaar published this KUK Admission 2023-Eligibility, Application Form, Courses Offered in our UNIVERSITY section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.