Check MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2023: Eligibility & Fee details on our COURSE section on e akhabaar
MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education: MBA in Hospitality Management Distance Education program has a minimum two-year duration. It is studied at the PG level with its four semesters. Throughout the course, students gain various managerial skills to join the hospitality sector. It will provide them with the key concepts of hospitality in distance mode, which is the easiest learning way for students.
In this course, the students will get specialties in subjects such as customer relationship management, marketing management, economic analysis, business laws, behavioral science, facility planning, etc.
- AMITY University will soon open its admission portal for Distance MBA Hospitality Management Program 2023.
- The distance MBA Hospitality Management admission window will open soon at Kurukshetra University.
- IGNOU Distance MBA Hospitality Management is going on for the 2023 session. The last date to Apply is 31 Jan 2023. (Click Here)
MBA Hospitality Management distance education is the most flexible learning program in distance mode. In order to pursue this course, the willing candidates will have to meet the criteria given:
- At least a graduation degree in any stream must be acquired by the candidates.
- Such candidates will have to score at least 40% in their last degree examination.
- Admission to this course is merit-based in most cases.
In India, the distance MBA Hospitality Management course has a fee of INR 12,500 to 50,000 per year on an average basis and varies in most institutes between these ranges.
MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Highlights
MBA Hospitality Management
INR 12,500 to 50,000
Graduation in any stream
40% in bachelor’s
|Admission Basis||Direct based|
Hotel Manager, Cruise Supervisor, Cabin Crew, etc.
INR 4.3 LPA – INR 6.3 LPA
MBA Hospitality Management Distance Admission Process
Students will have the option of offline or online application systems to submit their forms. The applications via online mode will be accepted through the online portal.
- Open the site of the university and enter the online application portal.
- Complete the registration process being a new candidate.
- Sign in to the portal and fill out the form of application.
- Complete the details after carefully reading the instructions.
- Pay the application fee for the course using the online mode.
- Upload fee receipt and other required documents.
- Preview the application before its submission to identify any mistakes.
- Once the form is submitted, students will get their enrollments and confirmation in the email.
MBA Hospitality Management Syllabus
1st Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Principles Of Management||1ST SEM|
|2||APPLIED OPERATIONS RESEARCH & STATISTICS||1ST SEM|
|3||COMPUTER APPLICTION IN BUSINESS||1ST SEM|
|4||Managerial Economics||1ST SEM|
|5||Business Communication||1ST SEM|
2nd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||Marketing Management||2ND SEM|
|2||Human Resource Management||2ND SEM|
|3||Financial Management||2ND SEM|
|4||Law and Ethics in Business Environment||2ND SEM|
|5||ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR||2ND SEM|
|6||PROJECT PAPER – II||2ND SEM|
3rd Semester Syllabus Details
|1||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||3RD SEM|
|2||HOTEL FRENCH||3RD SEM|
|3||Food and Beverage Operations||3RD SEM|
|4||Room Division Management||3RD SEM|
|5||Tourism:Principles Practices Philosophies||3RD SEM|
4th Semester Syllabus Details
|S.NO||SUBJECT(S) / PAPER(S)||YEAR / SEM|
|1||Tourism Management||4TH SEM|
|2||Event Management||4TH SEM|
|3||Customer Relationship Management||4TH SEM|
|4||The Facility Management||4TH SEM|
|5||Hospitality and tourism law||4TH SEM|
|6||PROJECT & VIVA||4TH SEM|
Advantages of MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education
- Activities among students are stimulated through this course.
- It will impart highly demanded managerial skills to the students.
- Students will continue their professional activities along with learning
- The study timings in the course are flexible, and students can study at any time.
- Students can revise the lecture as many times as he wants.
MBA Hospitality Management Distance Learning Scope
- Educational Scope of Distance MBA Hospitality Management
The learners of MBA Hospitality Management distance education course will become able to continue their higher studies in a similar field. These candidates can even start research after this course. This course provides eligibility, not the candidates to pursue various courses after this master’s level.
A few courses in relevance to this field at a higher level are:
- PhD in Hospitality Management
- Certificate or PG Diploma in Tourism
- PG Diploma in any subject
- Distance MBA Hospitality Management Job Positions
MBA in Hospitality Management via distance mode will enable students for various jobs in sectors such as hotels, resorts, airlines, etc. The related jobs in this sector are:
- Hospitality Executive
- Cabin Crew
- Finance Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Casino Manager
MBA Distance Education Colleges
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- JECRC University
- Jaipur National University
- IMT Distance Learning
- Sri Venkateswara University
- Chandigarh University
- Symbiosis College of Distance Learning
- Amity University
reviewsOverall / 5
What people say…
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your rating
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one
Post your comments about MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2023: Eligibility & Fee below. E akhabaar published this MBA Hospitality Management Distance Education Admission 2023: Eligibility & Fee in our COURSE section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.