Check MBA IT Distance Education Admission 2023: Fees, Syllabus, Colleges, & Eligibility details on our COURSE section on e akhabaar
MBA IT Distance Education: A 2-year postgraduate programme called the Distance MBA IT focuses on the study of IT management and related fields in order to produce highly qualified IT managers. It also imparts leadership skills and a strong specialization in IT. There are several career chances for MBAs in information technology in the technological industries.
For students who are unable to pursue the regular degree course, MBA IT distance education offers the added benefit of being pursued in a more conventional manner while maintaining nearly identical course content and a curriculum.
The distance MBA in Information Technology covers a range of business and information technology management topics such as Computer application, IT systems management, DBMS (Database Management Systems), and technology management are a few of the core topics of a distance MBA in IT.
The following eligibility requirements must be met by students who wish to enroll in a distance MBA IT programme:
- Candidates who want to pursue a MBA IT in distance mode must have at least a bachelor’s degree in information technology or a related field from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative percentage 40%.
- Some institutions may additionally require some experience in information technology, approx two years of experience is required for distance MBA Information Technology.
- Students must also meet these eligibility requirements and have successfully passed the required entrance exams.
Distance MBA IT is a two-year postgraduate management programme that is divided into four semesters. The fee of the distance MBA IT varies from INR 50,000 to INR 5,00,000/- per annum depending upon various colleges or universities.
MBA IT Distance Education Admission Highlights
Master of Business Administration in Information Technology
|Duration||2 to 4 years|
INR 50,000 to INR 5,00,000/-
Bachelor’s in relevant stream
|Minimum marks||40% marks|
IT Manager, Technical Analyst, Business Analyst, etc.
|Salary||4.5 LPA – 8 LPA|
MBA IT Distance Learning Admission Process
Both merit-based selection and entrance exam results are acceptable methods of admission for the distance MBA in Information Technology programme.
- Candidates must first select an institution and the entrance exam the college or universities accepts before submitting an application for distance MBA enrollment.
- Students must complete and submit an online application form for each university.
- Candidates can submit their online distance MBA application fee payment.
- A merit list will be made public on a certain day. If a candidate is chosen, they have to show up on campus or submit a report online.
Advantages of MBA IT Correspondence
- Greater Flexibility
- Significant Cost Savings
- Convenient Learning
- Individual approach of students
- Improves the ability to acquire and retain knowledge
Scope of MBA Information Technology Distance Education
- Educational Scope of MBA Distance Learning IT
Graduate students of distance MBA IT programme have the option of continuing their study by enrolling in programmes like the PhD in Information Technology. The students will conduct research projects and enhance their knowledge in computer science topics. Students can also enroll in programmes leading to certification.
Students who want to pursue higher studies can opt several options right after MBA distance learning IT:
- ISB Certificate Programme(Business Analytics)
- Certificate Course(Information Technologies)
- Recruitment Area For MBA Distance Learning IT
Graduates have opportunities to work in a variety of IT sectors, from small businesses to large corporations. Students who pursue a distance MBA in IT will be better able to understand how markets, technologies, and consumer behavior interact to provide job possibilities in both the public and private sectors.
The following is a list of some of the sectors that provide MBA IT Jobs-
- IT Director
- Software Development
- IT Specialist
MBA IT Distance Education Colleges
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- JECRC University
- Jaipur National University
- IMT Distance Learning
- Sri Venkateswara University
- Chandigarh University
- Symbiosis College of Distance Learning
- Amity University
reviewsOverall / 5
What people say…
Be the first to leave a review.
Leave your rating
Your browser does not support images upload. Please choose a modern one
Post your comments about MBA IT Distance Education Admission 2023: Fees, Syllabus, Colleges, & Eligibility below. E akhabaar published this MBA IT Distance Education Admission 2023: Fees, Syllabus, Colleges, & Eligibility in our COURSE section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.