Check SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2021 Available from Private Scholarships section on e akhabaar
SBI General Insurance Company Limited has invited the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship 2021 Online Application form at the authorized website of the department .The Students from class 9th to class 12th till graduation level will be able to get a monetary provision in this scholarship program by SBI General Insurance Company.
The qualified and capable claimants may fill the SBI General Suraksha Scholarship Online Registration Form of the Program on or before the last date. To make it easy for the candidate, we have shared the step-by-step method to apply online for the scholarship and avail of various benefits available in this program. The detailed information such as eligibility criteria, last date, and selection process is also written below.
Benefits of Scholarship
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program Significant Area
Name of the Program– SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship
Conducted By- SBI General Insurance Company Limited
Official Site- Mentioned below
Last Date to Apply- 31 October 2021
Important Query Section
What are the Eligibility Criteria for this program?
- The scholarship is for Indian nationals only.
- Students should have lost their parent(s) or any earning family member since January 2020.
- An earning family member must have lost their job/employment during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to Class 12 or any undergraduate courses.
- Candidates should be presently registered and continuing their education.
- Annual family income should not be more than INR 6 Lakhs.
What is the studentship amount and benefits of the program?
Amount- The academics selected for this program will receive the given amount:
For Class 9 – 12 students – INR 29,500 once a year
For Undergraduate students – INR 38,500 per annum
Benefits- The benefit also includes a computer/tablet/mobile grant to every academic with a maximum limit of INR 8,500 per recipient.
NOTE- The scholarship fund can be consumed only for academic commitments which include tuition fees, hostel fees, internet payments, books, stationery, online learning, and much more.
What is the Selection Process?
The selection for the SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship will be done while keeping the following points in mind:
Firstly, shortlisting of candidates based on their academic merit and financial background.
A telephonic conference of shortlisted contenders followed by document verification for final selection will be done.
Procedure to fill Online Application Form
What are the Documents Required to apply for this Program?
- Passport size photo
- Proof of Identity – Aadhar Card
- Family Income Proof
- Bank Passbook Details
- Last year academic mark sheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Latest School/College Mark sheets
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of crisis such as death certificate or proof of job loss
How to Apply Online forSBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program?
- First of all, check the eligibility of a particular student.
- Kindly visit the Official Website of the department.
- After that press on the ‘Apply Now’link mentioned.
- Kindly use the registered ID and password to entree to the ‘Application form’
- Fill the scholarship application form precisely.
- Attach all the essential papers with the application form.
- Tap on the ‘Submit’ option to complete the registration process.
- Finally, take the printout for future reference.
In case of any query, kindly Contact the information mentioned:
Call at +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 266) (Mon- Fri from 10: 00 AM – 6PM)
Or Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any issue regarding this scholarship program then kindly write it in the comment box below.