Check Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023- Application Form for B.tech, M.tech, PHD UG, PG details on our UNIVERSITY section on e akhabaar
Shiv Nadar University is a private research university founded in 2011 in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh in India. It was founded as part of a series of initiatives launched by the Shiv Nadar Foundation, a private philanthropic foundation founded by Shiv Nadar.
SNU is well known as Shiv Nadar University it is a state-private university situated in Uttar Pradesh, India. Candidates have to appear in SNUSAT and APT conducted by the university for the UG courses. Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023 offers courses at Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral levels.
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Shiv Nadar University 2023|
|Full-Form||Shiv Nadar University|
|Types of Exam||UG, PG & Doctoral Level|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Course Offered||All UG, PG & MBA Courses|
|Organizing Body||Shiv Nadar University|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Events||UG Courses Round 1||Round 2||MBA|
|Application form starts||April 2023||June 2023||February 2023|
|Closing date to apply||May 2023||June 2023||April 2023|
|SNUSAT + APT starts||April 2023||June 2023||–|
|Last date to take SNUSAT + APT||June 2023||June 2023||–|
|Releasing of selection list||June 2023||July 2023||–|
|Fee submission date||June 2023||July 2023||–|
|Date of Registration||July 2023||July 2023||July 2023|
Candidates have to pay application fees according to candidate category wise. Application fees payment can be made online as well as by the offline mode
- Candidates have to pay the non-refundable fee of Rs. 1,200/-. The application fee can be remitted through credit card, debit card, and Demand Draft.
- The demand draft has been drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University, payable at Noida. The Demand Draft has to be sent to the address:
How to Apply for Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023?
The candidates can apply online on the official website of Shiv Nadar University.
- The form will be accepted via online mode only.
- Applicants must fill the form correctly with all the relevant details.
- They need to upload the documents, scanned photos & signatures.
- The aspirants need to pay the application fee of Rs 1200/- by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
- The application fee can also be paid through DD drawn in the favour of ‘Shiv Nadar University payable at Noida.
Send the duly filled form by speed post or registered post along with the DD and necessary documents to:
Shiv Nadar University, Admissions Office, NH91,
Tehsil Dadri. Gautam Buddha Nagar,
Shiv Nadar University Eligbility for UG and PG courses
Aspirants wishing to apply for any of the course offered by the university require fulfiling the eligibility criteria. Find below the basic eligibility to apply for UG and PG courses:
- Eligibility criteria for UG programmes: For SNU Noida UG admission, candidates must have passed their Class 12 with an aggregate ranging between 70% and 75% aggregate and 50% marks in each subject depending on the course they wish to seek admission to.
- Eligibility criteria for PG programmes: For SNU Noida PG admission, candidates must have passed their graduation in any/relevant stream with an aggregate ranging between 50% and 70% depending on the course they wish to seek admission to.
Course Name: B.Tech
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as the main subjects
Selection Criteria: Merit in 10+2/ JEE Score+ SNUSAT & APT
Course Name: BA (Research)
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 with English from a recognized board
Selection Criteria: Merit in 10+2+ SNUSAT & APT
Course Name: B.Sc
Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 with English and Biology/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Zoology/ Botany
Selection Criteria: Merit in 10+2+ SNUSAT & APT
Course Name: M.Tech
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ B.Tech in the relevant discipline with 60% marks in aggregate
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of past academic record for the written test followed by an interview OR GATE score
Course Name: M.Sc
Eligibility Criteria: B.A./B.Sc./B.S./B.Tech. Degree in Mathematics/Physics/Science/ Engineering or similar disciplines with overall marks of at least 50% marks in aggregate
Selection Criteria: Academic performance and Written Test. There will be two written Test to be conducted by SNU. Candidates can appear for any of the written Test as per their choice
Course Name: MA
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree with 55% marks in disciplines of Humanities and Social Sciences or 70% marks in other disciplines
Selection Criteria: Written Examination and performance in the last qualifying examination
Course Name: MBA
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from any of the recognized Universities
Selection Criteria: A valid score in CAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ CMAT or SMAT followed by an interview
Course Name: M.Des
Eligibility Criteria: B.Des from a recognized university
Selection Criteria: DAT Score and Interview OR CEED score
Shiv Nadar University UG Application Process 2023
Application form for all the UG courses can be filled online by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of Shiv Nadar University.
- Click on ‘Admission’ tab followed by ‘Apply Now’ in undergraduate section.
- Click on ‘New User Registration’ link.
- Register and fill the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee and submit the duly filled form.
- Save the form and retain the application number for further admission proceedings.
Shiv Nadar University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Ph.D. Degree in Engineering / Technology : M. E./ M. Tech./ M. S. (By Research) in the relevant branch of engineering or technology (or) Equivalent
- Ph.D. Degree in Science and Humanities : M. Sc./M. S (By Research) in the relevant branch of science and humanities/ M.C.A/ M.A (English/ Communication/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Media Arts) (or) Equivalent
- Ph.D. Degree in Management : MBA/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management or Administration awarded by Indian Institute of Management (IIM)/ M.S (By Research) in Management/ Any other permissible discipline (or) Equivalent
- Ph.D. Degree in Commerce : Master’s degree in commerce or a related field (or) B.Com. + CA/ ICWA (or) Equivalent
- Direct Ph.D. in Engineering : B.Tech./ B.E
Shiv Nadar University Ph.D. Application Process 2023
Follow the given steps to apply for PG courses offered by the university
- To apply for admission in Shiv Nadar University, visit the official website.
- Login (or Register if you are a first time user) to submit the application online
- Fill the required details and upload required documents, photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1200 by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
- Application fee can also be paid through DD of INR 1200 drawn in the favour of ‘Shiv Nadar University’ payable at Noida.
- Take the printout of duly filled form and send it to the respective department of university along with one reference letter and DD in lieu of application fee (if the application fee is not submitted by Credit/ Debit Card or Net-Banking).
Shiv Nadar University Merit list/Result 2023
The authority will prepare a separate merit list for JEE Mains entrance examination qualified candidates and other courses. The shortlisted candidates will be called for further counseling or admission procedure based on their ranks. The merit list will be displayed on the university website. Candidates can check it online mode.
About The Author
Post your comments about Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023- Application Form for B.tech, M.tech, PHD UG, PG below. E akhabaar published this Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023- Application Form for B.tech, M.tech, PHD UG, PG in our UNIVERSITY section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.