Check Tripura JEE 2022: Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Dates details on our EXAMS section on e akhabaar
Admission into engineering, technology, agricultural, veterinary and many other courses offered by institutes of Tripura will be given on the basis of Tripura JEE 2022. The entrance test is conducted at the state level and interested candidates can apply for the same in online mode. The application form for TJEE 2022 has been released on 16th February 2022. The entrance exam which will be held offline is going to be conducted on 17th April 2022. Complete details of the exam and application process of Tripura JEE are provided in this article.
Major Highlights of Tripura JEE 2022
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate as multiple applications may cause the rejection of the candidature.
- It is mandatory to have a mobile number and a unique email ID for online application.
- Acknowledgement page and admit card will not be generated if payment is not deposited within the stipulated date.
- Some colleges might have certain requirements related to minimum marks scored in the 12th board exam. Admissions to such colleges will be given only to those meeting the requirements.
- Candidates who were offered admissions on the basis of TJEE marks in the past will not be allowed to appear for TJEE 2022.
TJEE 2022 Important Dates
Check below the important dates related to Tripura JEE 2022:
|Online application form release date||16th February 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd March 2022|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of March 2022|
|Entrance exam date||17th April 2022|
|Model answer key release date||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date of receiving feedback on answer key||1st week of May 2022|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2022|
|Commencement of counseling process||June 2022/ July 2022|
Tripura JEE Application Form 2022
The application process for Tripura JEE 2022 will be completely online. Candidates will be able to obtain the application form by visiting the official website of TBJEE tbjee.nic.in.
- At first, the candidates will have to register themselves by providing their basic personal details.
- After successful registration, the candidates can proceed to fill their online application form.
- In the application form, the rest personal details and educational details of the candidates will be asked.
- Scanned copies of candidates’ photograph and signature also need to be uploaded in the application form.
- The application form complete in every aspect can then be submitted along with the prescribed application fee.
- Upon successful submission of the application, the candidates should print the acknowledgement and keep it safe for future reference.
Candidates will be able to pay their application form in online mode using net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
The category-wise application fee for Tripura JEE 2022 is given below:
|General/ OBC candidates||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs. 450/-|
|Female and BPL candidates||Rs. 350/-|
The details of the TJEE 2022 exam pattern are given below:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Exam duration: 2 hours for each paper
- Medium of the test: English & Bengali
- Number of questions: 50 for each paper
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
- Total marks: 100 marks for each paper
- Marking scheme: Each question will carry 2 marks and there will be no negative marking
|Paper||Subject||No. of questions||Total marks|
Those seeking admission in Engineering/ Technology courses will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and those seeking admission to Agricultural/ Veterinary/ Fishery will have to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Biology. To be considered for all the courses, the candidates will have to appear in all the four subjects.
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura JEE 2022
The following eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled by the candidates applying for TJEE 2022:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should be a permanent resident of Tripura and either the candidate or his/ her parent must have been residing in the state of Tripura continuously for at least 10 years immediately prior to the date of making application.
- Applicants should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Tripura Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- Children of All India Services Officers born in Manipur- Tripura cadre and the children of the employees of State Government posted outside Tripura will be eligible irrespective of their prior stay in Tripura.
- Candidate whose parent is an Officer on deputation to the Government of Tripura/ Officer of the Central Government working in Tripura and has served in Tripura continuously for a period of three years or more and passed class 12th from an institution of Tripura is eligible irrespective of the prior stay in Tripura.
- In case of wards of ex-serviceman, either the candidate or his/ her parents must have been staying in Tripura continuously for at least 5 years immediately prior to the date of making application.
- Children of serving defense personnel hailing from Tripura are also eligible provided that their they have stayed in Tripura continuously for at least 5 years immediately prior to the date of making application
- The admit card to appear in TJEE 2022 will be released on the official website tbjee.nic.in.
- Candidates should download the admit card and carry it to the test center while reporting for the exam.
- Admit card must be brought by the candidates in every session of the entrance test.
- Details of the test center and schedule will be communicated to the candidates through their admit card.
- Applicants are advised to keep their admit card safe as it might also be required at the time of counseling and admission.
- Result of the entrance examination is expected to be released in the month of June 2022.
- Candidates who score more than a prescribed minimum cut-off will be considered as qualified.
- A merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared on the basis of their marks in the entrance exam.
- The list will be drawn in the order of ranking and the counseling of the candidates will be done as per their names in this list.
Counseling & Admission
- Counseling of the successful candidates will be conducted by the Tripura Board in June/ July 2022.
- At the time of counseling, documents of the candidates will be verified and they will be allowed to provide choice for college and branch.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the choice made and their ranking.
- Candidates will have to report to the allotted institute to complete the process of admission.
- Those who do not wish to get enrolled in the allotted institute can surrender their seat in writing within seven days of receiving of the seats.
The following documents in original along with self attested copy of each must be produced for verification at the time of counseling:
- Admit card of class 10th or equivalent exam or birth certificate as proof of age.
- Admit card of 10+2 or equivalent exam or certificate from concerned institution as a proof of appearing in 10+2 with the clear mention of subjects of exam
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th or equivalent examinations
- PRTC (not Citizenship certificate)/ other certificates as proof of residency of the applicant or father/ mother from the appropriate authority
- Caste Certificate from the SC/ ST candidate
- Physically handicapped Certificate if applicable
- Certificate regarding the period of stay of Candidate/ Father/ Mother for not less than five years in case of wards of Ex-Serviceman/ Serving Defence Personnel
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman Certificate (from Rajya Sainik Board/ Directorate of Sainik Welfare)
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defence Personnel
- Seat surrendered certificate from concerned department, if applicable
- BPL card from the appropriate authority where applicable
Post your comments about Tripura JEE 2022: Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Dates below. E akhabaar published this Tripura JEE 2022: Application Form (Released), Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Dates in our EXAMS section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.