Check UPSC CMS 2023: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria details on our EXAMS section on e akhabaar
UPSC CMS 2023: Union Public service Commission (UPSC) will organize Combined Medical Services (CMS 2023) on 19th April 2023. UPSC CMS 2023 conducts for recruiting candidates in the medical services and several posts under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
In order to appear in this entrance examination candidates have to first submit their UPSC CMS 2023 application form. The applications for the same will available in the official website of UPSC from 19th April 2023.
UPSC CMS 2023 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Official notification will release on||19th April 2023|
|Application process will start on||19th April 2023|
|Closing date for application submission||9th May 2023|
|Admit card will probably available from||Three weeks before the date of Examination|
|Date of CMS Exam 2023||16th July 2023|
|Announcement of Results||Yet to be notified|
UPSC CMS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In order to appear in this entrance examination candidate must check the UPSC CMS 2023 eligibility criteria. After satisfying the important eligibility conditions can apply for the test. The eligibility criteria for UPSC CMS are as follows:
- Only Indian nationals can apply. However, citizens from Nepal and Bhutan are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Aspirants having MBBS degree from a university recognized by MCI, India are only allowed to appear in UPSC CMS.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of qualifying examination can also apply.
- The upper age limit of the candidate should be 32 years as on 1st January 2023.
UPSC CMS 2023 Application Form
First of all, candidates should visit the official website in order to apply for the entrance examination. The application process will include two stages i.e. Stage I & Stage II. In first stage candidates have to complete the registration process. After successful completion of the first stage, candidates can proceed further for stage II in which they have to choose the examination centre. The payment of application fee, as well as the uploading of scanned documents, will also be done in stage II.
- The examination will conduct in online mode.
- The entrance test will include 2 papers.
- Paper I will comprise of questions from General Ability, Pediatrics, and General medicine subjects.
- Paper II will include questions from Gynecology and Obstetrics, Surgery, Preventive & Social medicine.
- Each paper will consist of 120 questions for 250 marks separately.
- The duration of each paper is 2 hours
UPSC CMS 2023 Admit card
Candidates can download their admit card/e-ticket from official portal probably in the month of July 2023. Applicants should note that the board will not send admit card through post or courier.
UPSC CMS 2023 Result
The result of UPSC CMS 2023 will be announced probably in the month of September or October 2023. In order to check/download the results candidates must visit the official website of UPSC and enter the roll number and DOB in the specified fields.
UPSC CMS 2023 Selection Process
The selection process will consist of 2 stages namely written test and personal interview. Candidates who qualify the entrance exam have to appear in personal interview round which will carry 100 marks.
UPSC CMS 2023 Answer key
After successful completion of the examination, the board will release the answer key of UPSC CMS exam in their official website.
Post your comments about UPSC CMS 2023: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria below. E akhabaar published this UPSC CMS 2023: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria in our EXAMS section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.