The best vitamins for erectile dysfunction Erectile dysfunction (E.D) is a common problem in men, which gets worse as we get older. It can be caused by many different issues, such as high blood pressure, prescribed medications, or as a side effect of surgery. Most people who suffer from this also have vitamin deficiencies, which leads to poor blood flow and loss of libido.
Let’s take a look at some of the best vitamins you should consume to get rid of erectile dysfunction.
1. Vitamin D: This is one of the most important vitamins for keeping the blood vessels healthy and open. If you do not have enough of this in the body, then you will likely have poor circulation. This will stop blood from flowing freely to the penis, and therefore causing E.D. You can boost your levels of vitamin D by sitting out in the sunshine, eating eggs, liver or salmon. You can also take Dietary supplements to get appropriate quanitity.
2. Vitamin C: This powerful antioxidant promotes healing throughout the body. Consuming this creates healthier veins and a higher sperm count. It also helps to improve the brain psychologically by boosting mood and libido. You can get your vitamin C by eating blueberries, cherries, lemons and leafy green vegetables such as spinach and kale.
3. Vitamin B3: Studies show than men with high cholesterol may struggle with getting erections. Vitamin B3 is also known as Niacin and has been scientifically shown to reduce erectile dysfunction (e.d) for men with cholesterol issues. Great sources of B3 include turkey breast, liver, mushrooms, tuna and green peas.
4. Vitamin A: This is important for regulating the sex hormone called progesterone. This hormone needs to be kept under control by the body for good sexual health. Vitamin A helps with this and also improves the health of the joints, eyes and bones. Egg yolks, grass-fed butter, liver and fish oil are all excellent sources of Vitamin A.
5. Vitamin D3: A lack of nitric oxide in the body is a common cause of erectile dysfunction with age. This is a symptom of arteriosclerosis or atherosclerosis. Vitamin D3 helps to regulate calcium reaction in the bloodstream which causes your body to produce more nitric oxide and therefore more erections. You can get this from fatty fish such as salmon, tuna or mackerel.
6. Vitamin K2: Finally Vitamin K2, works alongside D3 to heal and reverse damage to the arteries. This naturally produces more nitric oxide and therefore improves blood flow to cure erectile dysfunction. This is found in Cheese, Grass-Fed Butter, Eggs, Chicken Liver and Salami.
As you can see, Dietary supplements and vitamins are essential for the body to maintain healthy blood flow and produce nitric acid. Studies have shown that as we get older, particularly over the age of 50, nitric oxide levels suddenly drop within the body. Eating many of the foods listed in today’s video will prevent this and help men to maintain harder erections. Eating a diet filled with nutritious foods naturally cures many problems in the body, without the need for pharmaceutical drugs which have many side effects. There are also some natural remedies that you can try, such as watermelon and ginger juice, celery juice, or a garlic extract for erectile dysfunction.