Check Ahmedabad University Admission 2022-23, Courses, auris ahduni edu in Application Form Apply Now, Last Date details on our University section on e akhabaar
Ahmedabad University has announced its application forms for the various courses in April 2022. This university is located at Ahmedabad and is a private, non-profit university established in the year 2009. This university offers graduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degrees. Please enter your Ahmedabad University Resource Information System (AURIS Ahduni) credential.
The university provides placements to the students. The interested Candidates then required to prepare a resume which is submitted to the companies willing to hire. Almost 60-70% students got placed every year. The university offers liberal education focused on research and interdisciplinary learning.
The university does not handle any kind of wrong behavior of anyone. The students are not allowed to tease and abuse anyone. The university takes very strict action against ragging. The university has formed a separate committee for ragging. The university provides a clean and ragging-free campus.
Apart from this, this university can be a good option for those students who want to start their career in technical and management fields and the best thing in this university is that they provide its courses in different specialization and students can choose any courses and this university also helpful in providing other activities.
Ahmedabad University UG Admission 2022-23
- Admissions to Bachelors’ and Integrated Masters’ Programmes 2022 are Now Open
Admissions to Masters Programmes 2022 Now Open
Admissions to Certificate and Diploma Programmes 2022 are Now Open
Ahmedabad University breaks into Times Higher Education Impact Rankings
Ahmedabad University signs an MOU with ISRO’s Space Applications Centre
Param Shavak High Performance Computing System by Gujarat Council on Science and Technology
Archiving the Times: Ahmedabad University Students Document Experiences of the Pandemic
Students can apply with Class 10 and Class 11 results, in case their Class 12 exams are cancelled/not completed or they are awaiting Class 12 results.
- Students are to add Class 12 results into the same application form as soon as announced.
- Class 12 Grades/marks will be accepted as defined by various Boards.
- For the BTech Programme we will be allowing for possible delays in the announcement JEE (Main) All India Rank and students can add their JEE (Main) results as soon as announced.
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS 2022
Applications close at midnight, July 2022
- BA (Hons), BBA (Hons), BCom (Hons), BCom Professional (Hons), BS (Hons), Integrated MBA, Integrated MS. Apply Now
- For the BTech Programme submit your application with Class 12 scores. Online counselling for All India seats begins shortly. Students can add their JEE (Main) results as soon as announced. Apply Now
Connect with our Admissions Counsellors to resolve your queries.
Schedule an online meeting during Admissions Counselling Week
July 14, 2022 to July 22, 2022 | Weekdays and Saturday, 9 am to 6 pm
To join, click here | Meeting ID 972 9517 5295 | Password 393661
Ahmedabad University UG Courses Eligibility 2022-23
|Undergraduate Programme||Undergraduate Majors||Eligibility|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)||
||English as a 1st / 2nd Language|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)||Accounting||English as a 1st / 2nd Language|
|Bachelor of Commerce-Professional (Honours)||Accounting||English as a 1st / 2nd Language|
|Integrated Master of Business Administration *||Family Business and Entrepreneurship||English as a 1st / 2nd Language|
Ahmedabad University B.Tech Admission
Students who complete school by June 2021 are eligible to apply.
Students applying through JEE (Main) are required to complete this form. Students who are admitted through the Admissions Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) are required to directly report to the BTech Programme Office at the School of Engineering & Applied Science to ensure admission and do not need to complete this form.
Ahmedabad University B.Tech Admission 2021-22
Our Master’s programmes are built on a foundation of interdisciplinary learning and impart in-depth training and specialised knowledge. The University provide a choice-based credit system, in which a student can choose any of the course according to his/her own interest and learning.
- Master of Management Studies (Heritage Management)
- Master of Business Administration
- Global Executive Master of Business Administration (Pharmaceuticals)
- Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering
- Master of Arts in Economics
Our academically rigorous doctoral programmes are wholly research-oriented, providing training to scholars so they may excel in their research and make original contributions to theory and practice in their fields.
- PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- PhD in Chemical Engineering
- PhD in Mechanical Engineering
- PhD in Applied Science
- PhD in Management
- PhD in Life Sciences
- PhD in Physics
||JEE Mains score followed by counselling|
Also Read Ahmedabad University Fee Structure
Schools and Centers
- Amrut Modi School of Management
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Computer Sciences
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Center for Heritage Management
- Venture Studio
- Center for Learning Futures
- Global Center for Environment and Energy
Ahmedabad University BBA Admission 2022-23
NEWS AND INFORMATION FOR AHMEDABAD UNIVERSITY COMMUNITY
June 2022: We could bootstrap and finish the Winter Semester 2022 online in early May with a very strong commitment from the Ahmedabad University community – our students, staff and faculty. You showed what is the meaning of managing in a crisis and what an outcome oriented learning is all about. The answer to this crisis was empathy and innovation. So, I doff my hat to all of you while my heart goes out to those families across the country that have been affected by this pandemic including some near and dear ones of our own community. We stand with you and in silence to mourn your loss.
Ahmedabad University Admission Key Points 2022
The university offers various courses in Management and Commerce, Humanities and Science, Engineering. The university has a different selection process for different programs. Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 the university has issued guidelines for the admission process https://ahduni.edu.in/undergraduate-admissions#admissions-august-2022
Apply here for undergraduate non-engineering programs https://auris.ahduni.edu.in/core-emli-au/online-admission/portal/online-adm-portal/index.php#/
Apply here for undergraduate engineering program https://auris.ahduni.edu.in/core-emli-au-btech/online-admission/portal/online-adm-portal/index.php#/
Apply here for masters program https://auris.ahduni.edu.in/adm-ahduni-portal.php
Apply here for doctoral program https://auris.ahduni.edu.in/adm-ahduni-doctoral.php
MEET US AT OUR VIRTUAL ADMISSIONS OFFICE
The online meeting room is open, Monday to Friday, 9: 00 am to 6: 00 pm and we are working remotely to process Admissions.
Students are not required to visit the University premises.
- Click on the link during open hours to meet us.
Visit the virtual Office Meeting ID: 972 9517 5295 | Password: 393661
- Reach out to the Admissions team in Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai. Speak to Admissions Counsellor
Ahmedabad University Admission Date 2022-23 auris ahduni edu in
Application for the B. Tech program opens from January 2022 and the last date will be announced on the site.
Application Cycle starts
|Last date of submission||Announcement of decision|
|Early Admissions 1||Wednesday, October 16, 2019||Friday, November 29, 2019||Wednesday, December 11, 2019|
|Early Admissions 2||Monday, December 2, 2019||Friday, January 17, 2022||Friday, January 31, 2022|
|Early Admissions 3||Monday, January 20, 2022||Friday, April 3, 2022||Friday, April 17, 2022|
|Regular Admissions Period||Open Now||Friday, July 10, 2022||Thursday, July 16, 2022|
Ahmedabad University Merit-based Scholarships
To recognise the academic achievements of students, we award Merit Scholarships to students entering Ahmedabad University:
The University Scholarship entitles students to a full waiver of Tuition Fees for the duration of four years.
Students entering all Bachelors’ Programmes and Integrated Masters’ Programmes, having applied directly on the Ahmedabad University Admissions Portal before June 30th, 2021 are eligible for consideration for the University Scholarship.
The University Scholarship (ACPC) for students admitted to the BTech Programme through the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) set up by the Government of Gujarat entitles students to a full waiver of Tuition Fees for four years provided they are among first 500 ranks in the Merit List prepared by ACPC.
Merit Scholarship towards Tuition Fee Waiver for first year students of all Programmes is provided as a Scholarship of Rs. 1,00,000/- towards tuition fees in the first year.
Merit Scholarships are renewed every year by maintaining a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at the end of the preceding academic year.
Additionally, students receive an opportunity to earn a Merit Scholarship every year, through 100% Tuition Fee Waivers for a single year that are awarded to students who emerge at the head of the their Programme.
Ahmedabad University extends Need-based Scholarships to our undergraduate students that provides for a waiver of Tuition Fees up to 100% of the total Tuition Fee.
Students with a total family income of less than Rs. 8 Lakh are eligible to apply for Need-based Scholarships. Fees for students with Financial Aid will depend on the Financial Aid granted to them. The need-based scholarship is renewed every year for the student, upon maintaining a minimum CGPA of 2.0.
The decision of Ahmedabad University on all scholarships will be final and binding on all students and the University reserves the right to conduct audit processes and review documentation as required under the Financial Aid policy from time to time.
Students interested to avail of Financial Aid should complete the Application Form for Financial Aid online by logging in to the Admissions Portal.
Management, Commerce, Humanities and Science
Ahmedabad University Highlights
|Exam Name||Ahmedabad University|
|Conducting Body||Ahmedabad University|
|Courses Offered||All UG, PG, and Doctoral Courses|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam Types||UG, PG, and Doctoral Level|
|Full Form||Ahmedabad University|
Ahmedabad University User Login
Direct Link to Login: https://ahdunielib.remotexs.in/user/login
Ahmedabad University Student Resources:
The university offers state-of-the-art laboratories for research and fully-equipped classroom facilities. The classrooms are well-ventilated, spacious, air-conditioned, comfortably furnished and outfitted with advanced audiovisual equipment. Ahmedabad University offers high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the campus.
In this Section
- Career Development Centre
- Knowledge Centre
- SSETU: Student Services
- Student Associations and Clubs
- Cultural Activities
- Sports and Wellness
- VentureStudio: Encouraging Start-ups
Ahmedabad University UG Application Form 2022-23
We accept applications online on the Ahmedabad University Admissions Portal only. The application fee is Rs. 600/– and is not refundable.
- Students may indicate a maximum of three Programme preferences in the same form with first preference as BBA (Hons)/ BCom (Hons)/ BCom Professional (Hons) or Integrated MBA. They may indicate other preferences from the same group or from Humanities and Sciences, in the same application form, subject to meeting eligibility criteria for the Programmes.
- The applicable deadline for submission of the form and compliance with actions including payment of fees will be midnight of the stipulated date. The University reserves the right to change timelines with a notice period of 12 hours.
- Academic scores are self-reported in the online application and will be verified at the time of the Interaction and/or during the completion of admissions formalities.
- Students of Class XII, who are yet to appear for final examinations or are awaiting results, can apply now.
- All students are required to submit Class XII scores, as soon as released by their Board, using the same login.
- Applications are automatically processed based on Class XII scores.
- Those whose Class XII results are available may indicate at the time of registration and submit Class XII result right away.
- Our Application procedure is common to all students globally.
- The Ahmedabad University opens registration on the website.
- Kindly visit the web page to register yourself.
- The university provides the login details and by entering the login details you have to fill out the application form.
- After that, the students have to choose the course and pay for the same.
- Then you have to submit the application form along with all the required documents.
- You should take out the printout of the application form.
Requirements of Document while filling the application form 2022-23
- Mark sheet of HSC, SSC examinations
- Mark sheet or Degree of Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Transfer Certificate issued by the Authority of Previous Institute
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Photo Identity Proof as Adhaar Card/Driving License/Pan Card
- Four or five Passport size Photograph
The Ahmedabad University publishes the merit list on its official website. The students are very nervous at the time of giving the entrance examination but still, they perform their best in the examination to get admission to Ahmedabad University. The university allows 50 percent of seats on the marks that you scored in the entrance examination and 50 percent seats are allowed by the Admission Committee for Professional (ACPC).
The Ahmedabad university conducts the counseling session for the students on the given schedule and on the basis of the merit list prepared by the authorities of the university. The university provides the call letters to the students for attending the counseling session. The students get all details regarding the counseling session on its official website.
Email: email@example.com +91-79-61911217/219
+91-99790 36969, 91-99790 36868
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions and Financial Aid, Ahmedabad University
Near Commerce Six Roads, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009
Monday to Friday, 9: 00 to 18: 00 hours IST.
When was Ahmedabad University Established?
Ahmedabad University was established on 2009
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for Ahmedabad University?
Ahmedabad University Contact Numbers are +91-79-61911200, 61911201 +91-79-26440396 and Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Ahmedabad University Address?
Ahmedabad University Address is: University Office Ahmedabad University Commerce Six Roads Navrangpura, Ahmedabad – 380009 Gujarat, India.
What approvals does Ahmedabad University have?
– Stanford University – Olin College of Engineering, USA – University of Valladolid, Spain – University of Ferrara, Italy – University of Bradford – Rennes School of Business, France MoU between Rady School of Management at University of California, San Diego and Amrut Mody School of Management for close cooperation
Which courses are offered by Ahmedabad University?
SAT, JEE Main, GUJCET, GRE or GMAT/GATE/CAT
Which companies visit Ahmedabad University for campus placements?
Accion Labs | Amazon.com | Asian Paints | Axis Bank | Berger Paints | Cignex Datamatics | Emami | Etech | Evosys | Global Hunt | Havells Limited | ICICI Securities | ITC | Janalakshmi Financial Services | karvy stock broking | Kotak Insurance | KPMG | L T Finance | LABH | Maruti Techlabs | Naukri Com | Peach Technovation | Persistent Systems | Prakash Industries | PricewaterhouseCoopers | Radio Mirchi | SBI Life | Siemens | trident group | Wipro
Post your comments about Ahmedabad University Admission 2022-23, Courses, auris ahduni edu in Application Form Apply Now, Last Date below. E akhabaar published this Ahmedabad University Admission 2022-23, Courses, auris ahduni edu in Application Form Apply Now, Last Date in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.