Check CUJ Admission 2022 Central University of Jharkhand Application Form, Courses, Last Date 2022-23 details on our University section on e akhabaar
The Central University of Jharkhand was established in 2009. University provides various types of programs such as undergraduates, postgraduates and Ph.D., and schooling programs. Admission will be taken by entrance exam CUCET. The new session is announced for 2022. The application for the new session is now available on the University website. Likewise, the scholarship program is available for the candidates who are eligible and they can apply for the same through the university website.
- The university provides various scholarships schemes to deserving candidates and to those students who are financially weak.
- The university provides scholarships for reserved category students(Schedule Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC).
- The university facilitates the students regarding placement opportunities. This cell provides training to the students.
Central University of Jharkhand invited applications for the admission in UG, PG, Diploma and Ph.D courses according to the merit list.
For the UG Admission this university accepts applications for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Central University of Jharkhand accepts applications for following courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts(MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Master of Performing Arts (MPA)
1 Go to the official website of the Central University of Jharkhand to fill the application form (www.cuj.ac.in)
2 Open the application form and register themselves with the particular email id
3 Fills the application form correctly and mention the required details mention in the application form
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Photostat of Aadhar Card
4 Candidates can submit the fee online or through offline mode both
Judgement for the purpose of admission counseling are done by the the official authorities of the Central University of Jharkhand
After the counselling, the First Merit List is prepared which the students can see in the official portal of the CUJ. After that, the second merit list will be prepared according to the seats left.
The University offers courses in different schools that are as follows:-
- School of Management Studies
- School of Mass Communication & Media Technologies
- School of Languages
- School of Natural Sciences
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School for the Study of Culture
- School of Natural Resource Management
- School of Social Science & Humanities
- Centre for Endangered Languages
CUJ MA and M.Sc. Admission 2022
|Politics and International Relation|
|Tribal Law and Governance|
Also Read CUJ Fee Structure
CUJ Admission Highlights 2022
|Address||Central University of Jharkhand
Brambe, Ranchi – 835 205
|Campus Area||319.28 Acres|
|Course Offered||UG, PG & Other Courses|
|Full-Form||Center university Common Entrance Test|
|Hostel Accommodation Capacity||1000 Students|
|How to Reach||26.3 Km from Ranchi Railway Station|
|Type of University||Central University|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof Nand Kumar Yadav ‘Indu’|
CUJ Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates have to fulfil with the eligibility criteria with university. The Students who are willingly to join Central University of Jharkhand have to give entrance exam CUCET. The candidates have to carefully read the criteria and check the eligibility which are mention below:
Offered Courses: by CUJ
Undergraduates: The candidate must be exceeded 10+2/ Intermediate examination at an established board of education from science stream with minimum of 55% aggregate score. List of the courses the university provides are as follows:
- B.A. B.Ed
- B.SC. B.Ed
Postgraduates: Aspiring should be holding the bachelors degree with recognised university with 55% aggregate score. And the candidate should be having skills regarding with the course applied. Candidates should also have the necessary language skills for their course. It provides mostly all the Post Graduate Courses. List of the courses the university provides are as follows:
- Integrated M.Tech
- Integrated MBA
Doctorate: The candidate must be holding the master’s degree with recognised university with 55% aggregate score. And the candidate should also have the necessary language skills for the course. List of the course which application forms are available:
- Ph.D. – Physics
- Ph.D. – Chemistry
- Ph.D. – Mathematics
- Ph.D. –Life Science
- Ph.D. – Env. Science
- Ph.D. – Mass Communication
School Programs: The minimum requirement for getting admission to the School programmes is the Leaving Certificate of previous school with all supporting documents. The candidate should also have to give test followed by the Interview for admission
CUJ Online Application form 2022
The form will be available on university website
- Candidate can apply through university website through admission with admission 2022 tab.
- Closing Date of Online Registration for CUCET-2022 Entrance Examination has been extended till May 23, 2022.
- Candidates have to register themselves by giving details of email id and mobile number. After that, they will obtain a unique id and password on their mobile and mail id.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature and documents as per given dimensions.
- Candidate can apply for CUCET-2022 in Apply on-line through university website in admission tab. Candidate can pay fees online through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Please take a print out of documents for further response.
- Eligibility can be checked with help of Programmes and Eligibility section
- Students can able to apply for MBA through MBA Admission 2022
Documents Requirements at the time of Admission
- Mark Sheet of 10th Class
- Mark Sheet of 10+2 education
- Degree and Certificate of Graduation for PG courses
- Adhaar Card
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Character Certificate issued by the Previous Institute
- Transfer Certificate Issued by the Last Passed Examination
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport size Photograph
Central University of Jharkhand
Brambe, Ranchi – 835 205
Email Id: email@example.com
Helpline no.: 093049 53705
Website address: http://cuj.ac.in/
When was Central University Of Jharkhand Established?
University was established in 2009
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for Central University Of Jharkhand?
Contact Numbers Are: 093345 89565 and Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the Central University Of Jharkhand Address?
Address is: Central University of Jharkhand
Brambe, Ranchi – 835 205
What approvals does Central University Of Jharkhand have?
Which courses are offered by Central University Of Jharkhand?
Ph.D. – Physics
Ph.D. – Chemistry
Ph.D. – Mathematics
Ph.D. –Life Science
Ph.D. – Env. Science
Ph.D. – Mass Communication
Which companies visit Central University Of Jharkhand for campus placements?
Companies visit: Jandhan Bank, HDFC Bank, Karvy, and Jaro Education
What is the Official Website of Central University Of Jharkhand?
Official Website Direct Link is: http://cuj.ac.in/
Post your comments about CUJ Admission 2022 Central University of Jharkhand Application Form, Courses, Last Date 2022-23 below. E akhabaar published this CUJ Admission 2022 Central University of Jharkhand Application Form, Courses, Last Date 2022-23 in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.