Check Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2023 MGAHV Application Form, Courses, Last Date details on our University section on e akhabaar
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is the Hindi deemed university. महात्मा गांधी अंतरराष्ट्रीय हिंदी विश्वविद्यालय, वर्धा | (A Central University established by an Act of Parliament in 1997). The aim of the University was to establish Hindi as the national language. It has become the international platform for higher education along with the promotion of Indian values and traditions in Hindi language. Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is the ultimate place for students, researchers, and teachers who love the Hindi language and are willing to pursue it as a career. The University follows the bright path of guidance created by Mahatma Gandhiji.
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya also reaches out to Hindi scholars living abroad and asks them to associate with the teaching and research at the University.
The University aims to translate the great works of Hindi into other languages of the world such as French, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, etc.
The university facilitates the students regarding placement opportunities. This cell provides training to the students.
- The university got 13 students placed in the year 2015-16 and 85 students are opting for higher studies.
- The university got 22 students placed in the year 2016-17 and 74 students are opting for higher studies.
- The university got 25 students placed in the year 2017-18and 48 students are opting for higher studies.
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Updates 2023
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya has released the list of selected candidates for Four Year undergraduate program in the Hindi Langauge.
The last date for paying the fees and securing admission to the university is 21 November 2023.
आवेदकों को सूचित किया जाता है कि वह ऑनलाईन आवेदन भरने से पहले विश्वविद्यालय की Website : www.hindivishwa.org पर उपलब्ध विज्ञापन को सावधानीपूर्वक पढ़ लें तथा यह सुनिश्चित कर लें कि वह विज्ञापन में दी गई अर्हता पूर्ण करते हैं।
MGAHV University Admission 2023
The university provides various courses at Diploma, PG diploma, undergraduates, postgraduates, doctorate level, etc. like- Master of Social Work, Master of Arts (Mass Communication), Master of Arts (Computational Linguistics), M.Phil Courses, Masters of Science, Masters of Science (Electronic Media), Bachelor of Computer Science, BBA, Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications, Doctor of Philosophy, etc. The university provides the best education in all the courses it offers. Scholarship programs are also provided for some of the courses. The new session has been announced for 2023. The application for the new session is available on the University website in the admission section.
|Online applications are invited for admission to following regular courses conducted in Hindi Medium|
|MA/M.Ed./MBA (4 Semester)||Ph.D. (5 Years)|
|· Hindi (Linguistics), Hindi (Language Technology) (Total Seats: 15)
· Master of Informatics & Language Engineering (MILE) (Seats: 15)
· Hindi Literature (Seats: 30) · Hindi (Comparative Indian Literature), Hindi (Language Teaching), Hindi (Translation) (Total Seats: 30)
· Dramatic Arts (Seats: 30) · Film Studies (Seats: 30) · Sanskrit (Seats: 15) · Marathi (Seats: 15) · Gandhi & Peace Studies (Seats: 15) · Women’s Studies (Seats: 15) · Dalit & Tribal Studies (Seats: 15) · Buddhist Studies (Seats: 15) · MSW (Seats: 50)
· Sociology (Seats: 15) · History (Seats: 15) · Philosophy (Seats: 15)
· Political Science (Seats: 15) · Translation Studies (Seats: 15)
· Migration & Diaspora Studies (Seats: 15)
· Mass Communication (Seats: 30) ·Anthropology (Seats: 30)
· Education (Seats: 15) · M.Ed. (Seats: 50) · Psychology (Seats: 30)
· MBA (Seats: 30)
|Diploma (2 Semester)|
|· Chinese (Seats: 10) · Spanish (Seats: 10)
· Japanese (Seats: 10) · French (Seats: 10)
· Forensic Science (Part Time) (Seats: 15)
|B.A., BSW and BJMC (6 Semester)
/ B.Ed. (4 Semester)
|P.G. Diploma (2 Semester)||· B.A. (Seats: 300) · Bachelor of Journalism & Mass
Communication (BJMC) (Seats: 60) · Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) (Seats: 60) · B.Ed. (Seats: 50)
|· Language Teaching (Seats: 15) · Gandhian Thought
(Seats: 15) · Human Rights (Seats: 15) · Gender Studies (Seats: 15) · Dalit Thought (Seats: 15) · Buddhist Studies (Seats: 15) · Translation (Seats: 15) · Indian Diaspora
(Seats: 15) · Guidance and Counselling (Seats: 50)
|Courses at Regional Centre, Prayagraj|
|· M.A. Hindi Literature (Seats: 30) · MSW (Seats: 50)
· M.A. Hindi (Translation), M.A. Hindi (Language Teaching) (Total Seats: 30) · M.A. Political Science (Seats: 15)
· P.G. Diploma in Translation Studies (Seats15)
|Certificate (2 Semester)|
|· Chinese · Spanish · Japanese · French · Sanskrit
· Marathi (20 Seats in each Certificate course)
|Courses at Regional Centre, Kolkata|
|· M.A. Hindi Literature (Seats: 15) · M.A. Hindi (Translation) (Seats: 15)|
The university was established in the year of 1997 to fulfill the dreams of Mahatma Gandhi that Hindi language should be gain the status across the globe.
Also Read MGAHV Fee Structure
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission Highlights
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|Courses offered | Type||UG, PG, and Doctoral | Degree, Diploma, Certificate, and Advanced Diploma.|
|Entrance Exam||MGAHV written test|
|Established | Type||1997 | Central University|
|Facilities available||Library, Hostel, Placement, Lab, etc.|
|Official website | contact number||http://hindivishwa.org/ | 91-7152-252651|
- School of Language
- School of Literature
- School of Culture
- School of Translation and Interpretation
- School of Law
- School of Social Sciences and Humanities
- School of Management
- School of Education
MGAHV Admission Eligibility Criteria for UG & PG Courses:
In different courses, there are different eligibility rules to be followed. You will get the details regarding this on the official website. Students who are ready to fulfil the requirements of Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya can be able to register for entrance and the examination. University have distance learning education offered for those students who cannot attend regular classes and for those who can study while working have to fill the application form offline in university. Admission to the institute takes place on basis of eligibility that candidate can pass and different programs have different eligibility. Candidates will have to check for the eligibility criteria carefully, which will be below:
Offered Courses in Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
Diploma Programmes: In first place candidate must be 10 qualified with recognized university with minimum of 55% of aggregate. University offers mostly all the diploma courses available online in university website.
Undergraduate Programmes: Candidate must have exceeded 10+2/Intermediate Examination at an established board of education from science stream with minimum 55% aggregate score. The course which candidate wants to apply form is available online. University offers mostly all the diploma courses available online in university website.
Postgraduate Programmes: Candidate must be holding a Bachelors degree in the particular subject with least 50% (or the equivalent) moreover candidates should also have the necessary language skills for their course. It provides mostly all the Post Graduate Diploma Courses. Entrance examination is necessary for postgraduate programme. List of the course which application forms are available:
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes: Candidate must be holding a Bachelors degree in the particular subject with least 55% (or the equivalent) additionally Candidates should also have the necessary language skills for their course. It provides mostly all the Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
Doctorate: Aspirants must be the holder of their master’s degree under any recognized college or university with the allied discipline with minimum of 55%. Beside this consequently candidate must give entrance exam taken by University for this program.
- PHD & M.Phill
Distance Learning: The application process takes place offline mode and especially candidate must visit the respective college admissions sector to fill the application form and take admissions under distance learning. The fee payment for the respective course must be done while submitting the application form to the University.
MGAHV Online Application Form – 2023
Admission form will be available on website.
• Candidate can apply through the university website in admission section and have to submit form offline in the university. Before filling the application form please read all the guidelines carefully which are given in the prospectus. One can apply more than one courses with their regular courses. If you are applying for more than one course, then the form should be filled out separately.
• Candidate must register through university website, and after registration the candidate can login and fill all the details and information. Make sure that all the details provided by all the candidates must be correct and authentic and with up to the mark. Please take print out of the form for further response.
Important points for filling the application form:
- Before filling the application form the students need to check the eligibility for each course.
- The students can fill the application online from the official website of the university.
- The students need to upload a scanned passport size photograph whose size is 10kb to 200 kb.
- The students need to upload a scanned signature whose size should be 4 kb to 30 kb.
Address: Gandhi Hills, Manas Mandir P.O, Wardha, Maharashtra 442005
Helpline: 07152 230 902
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Candidates are required to submit complete online admission form at university website. Separate applications and fee required if applying for more than one course. For UG/PG/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate Courses Candidates belonging to Unreserved, OBC & EWS category will have to pay Rs.300/-, for SC/ST/PH/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) will have to pay Rs.200/-.
For applying in Ph.D./M.Ed./M.B.A./B.Ed. Candidates belonging to Unreserved, OBC & EWS category will have to pay Rs.500/-, for SC/ST/PH/OBC (Non- Creamy Layer) will have to pay Rs.300/-.
Candidates belonging to Unreserved, OBC & EWS category will have to pay Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PH/EWS/North-East/Jammu & Kashmir Migrants/Ex-Army Persons children will be provided reservation as per UGC & GOI rules .
When was Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Established?
University was established in 8 January 1997
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya?
Contact Numbers Are: 91-7152-252651 and Email id : email@example.com
What is the Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Address?
Address is: Gandhi Hills
Manas Mandir P.O
What approvals does Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya have?
Which courses are offered by Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya?
University courses offered: 10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Fsc, M.Phil, Ph.D, BCA, B.B.A, MBBS, MS/MD, MCA, B.Com, etc.
Which companies visit Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya for campus placements?
VODAFONE, ADITYA BIRLA GROUP, GOOGLE , SAMSUNG, MARUTI SUZUKI
BAJAJ ALLIANZ, NESTLE INDIA, BERGER, APOLLO TYRES, HONDA, LAVA MOBILES
HCL TECHNOLOGIES, COCA-COLA, AMWAY INDIA , NOKIA CAREERS Careers
NOKIA CAREERS, TVS MOTORS CAREERS, JK TYRE CAREERS, JUST DIAL CAREERS
What is the Official Website of Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya?
Official Website Direct Link is: http://hindivishwa.org/
महात्मा गांधी अंतरराष्ट्रीय हिंदी विश्वविद्यालय
गांधी हिल्स, वर्धा-442001
फोन : 07152-251661, ई-मेल: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll free Number/टोल फ्री नंबर : 18002332141
Contact details/ संपर्कसूत्र
Website/वेबसाइट : www.hindivishwa.org
Phone Number/फोन नं.: 07152-251661
Helpline No. 07152-255707 समय – सुबह 9.30 से सायं 6.00 बजे तक
Post your comments about Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2023 MGAHV Application Form, Courses, Last Date below. E akhabaar published this Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya Admission 2023 MGAHV Application Form, Courses, Last Date in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.