Check P.P Savani University Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, Courses 2023 in Details details on our University section on e akhabaar
P.P. Savani University is situated in Surat. Spread over 100 acres of land, this private university was established in 2017. It offers high-class facilities to its students. The university offers courses at the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Research and Certificate level. Apart from this, candidates will also be able to pursue skill development programs as well.
The placement cell of university takes pride in establishing relations with corporate world as it tries to keep in touch with companies to ensure successful placements every year. The top companies offered placements packages to the students. Almost 60-70% students get placed every year and average salary is 55000-65000 per month.
The university facilitates the students through placement opportunities. Top companies visit the campus to hire students. The students studying at this university are benefited from different scholarships schemes.
This university they have varied career option available that was related to technical, management, business, and design fields also this university is a good option for those students who want to establish their career in higher studies and wants to grow their career in technical fields, also this university provides other activities for its learners.
Also Read P.P. Savani University Fee Structure
|Type of University||Private|
|Facilities||Hostel, Wifi, Labs, Library|
- School of Design
- School of Sciences
- School of Liberal Arts and Management Studies
- School of Engineering
- School of Architecture
- School of Physiotherapy
- School of Nursing
P.P Savani University, Surat B.Tech Admissions 2023-23
|Number of Specialisations||5|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or equivalent|
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||Graduation in any discipline with 50% in aggregate score|
|Basic Admission Criteria||On merit basis|
|Basic Admission Criteria||CMAT score|
P.P Savani University Admission
It has 8 broad categories under which courses are offered. Out of the 8, four are the school of sciences, school of architecture, school of physiotherapy and school of nursing. The rest four are the school of engineering, school of management, school of design and school of liberal arts and management studies.
- Students who are seeking to admission in Undergraduate courses of this university must have passed senior secondary examination from a recognized board in any discipline.
- For admission in PG courses, one must have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
PPSU Important Admission Details For 2023
- The candidate will be able to fill the application form in both the online and offline mode. To get the application form they will have to first go to the university website.
- In the application form the candidate will have to enter all the basic information about himself or herself. As such, they are requested to put in the correct information according to their official documents. Any kind of discrepancy will result in the rejection of the application form. That’s why they are advised to check and then recheck the information along with the documents they have submitted.
- After submitting the form, the authorities in charge will check the details to ensure that it’s authentic. In case you have submitted wrong information, fill up another form and notify the authorities about the discrepancy.
PPSU Undergraduate Program 2023
PPSU offers B.Sc., B.Arch, BPT, B.Sc. (Nursing), B.Tech, BBA, B.Design, and B.Com for its undergraduate program. The duration of the courses is different. To sit for these courses, candidates must have finished their 10+2 with relevant subjects from a recognized board. They can also show equally important documents which are a proof of their relevant education to apply for these courses.
PPSU Research Programme
Candidates will be able to pursue full time or part time PhD programme in a variety of disciplines. For admission, the candidates will have to complete their graduation and post-graduation from a recognized university. They will have to present the relevant documents for it too.
The PP Savani University offers a number of courses under Ug, Pg, and Doctoral programs with different specializations. The list of courses is given below:
- BTech Course
- BSc Course
- MSc Course
- MBA Course
- BBA Course
- Integrated MSc Course
- BArch Course
- BDes Course
- BA (Hons) Course
- Ph.D. Course
The PP Savani University will charge the late fees if you do not fill out the application form within the scheduled time. If the university finds any suspicious or fake information in your application then they immediately reject or cancel the application form. So, always fill out the correct details.
Application Form Fill Up For PSPU 2023
- Candidates will have to first visit the official university website. There they will find the application form for getting admission into various courses.
- The application form has to be filled up with education and personal details. The information has to be authentic. Candidates are furthermore requested to check and double check the information submitted.
- Candidates will have to then attach a passport size photograph to the form and put their signatures on it.
- After the form has been filled up, candidates will have to pay the fees for the form to complete the whole procedure. Payment is necessary as without this, the application form will be considered invalid.
- For further information candidates can go to this link- https://www.ppsu.ac.in/
Some important things to keep in mind
- If a student filled any wrong information in the application form then the admission will be cancelled and fees paid will be forfeited.
- Read all the guidelines given in the information bulletin and follow them.
- Once you submit the application fee applied then it will not be refunded.
The students are required to submit the following documents at the time of admission:
Class 10th mark sheet
Class 12th mark sheet
The PP Savani University publishes its merit list on its official website. The merit list is prepared by the authorities of the university on the basis of the availability of seats or on the basis of the reservation of seats because the university reserves some seats for the reserved category candidates.
The PP Savani University conducts the counseling session for those students who find their names in the merit list and the university opens the registration for those students also. You have to visit the website and register for attending the counseling session and also pay the counseling fees.
When was P.P Savani University Established?
University was established in 2017
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for P.P Savani University?
Contact Numbers Are: 098796 08000 and Email id : email@example.com
What is the P.P Savani University Address?
Address is: NH 8, GETCO, Near Biltech Company, Kosamba, Dhamdod, Gujarat 394125
What approvals does P.P Savani University have?
Which courses are offered by P.P Savani University?
University courses offered: BSc, BTech, BBA, BA, BArch, BDes, MSc, and Integrated MBA
Which companies visit P.P Savani University for campus placements?
Companies visit: Top companies Cipla, Glenmark, Biocon, etc.,
What is the Official Website of P.P Savani University?
Official Website Direct Link is: https://www.ppsu.ac.in/
Post your comments about P.P Savani University Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, Courses 2023 in Details below. E akhabaar published this P.P Savani University Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, Courses 2023 in Details in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.