Check PDPU Admission 2022 | Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Application Form, Last Date details on our University section on e akhabaar
PDPU Located at Raisan village of Gandhinagar city, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU) is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission). It is also a member of AIU (Association of Indian Universities). It was established by GERMI as a Private University through the State Act.
PDPU has four schools. These are The School of Petroleum Technology, School of Technology, School of Petroleum MAnagement, and School of Liberal Studies. All these schools are located within the same campus. The university offers various courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and research level. The University is fully concentrate on the higher education and giving various facilities to its students across the globe.
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University(PDPU) witnessed excellent production season as numerous students received job offers from companies. Students have been hired by top companies of India. The university offers various courses in multiple fields. The university also provides hostel facilities.
Also, they have various career options available for their students and In this university, there are courses mostly related to engineering and management fields and this university provides all the important things that can change student career paths because their faculty team provides the best and most efficient education for every student.
More Information For PDPU Fee Structure
PDPU Admission 2022
|Exams Accepted||JEE Main, GATE, CAT, RAT|
|Faculty Count||More than 20|
|Infrastructure||Laboratory, Library, Lecture Hall, Cafeteria and Food Court, Language Lab, Sports Ground, Hostel, Performing Arts Rooms,|
|Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University School of Technology Address||Raisan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat-382421|
|Popular Courses||BA, B.Tec, M.Tech, MBA|
|President||Dr Mukesh Ambani|
|Programs Offered||Under Graduation, Post Graduation and Doctoral Programs|
PDPU UG Admission 2022
The university offers general courses like Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA Hons), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc Hons) and Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com Hons) at the undergraduate level. All of the above courses are offered for a period of three years. It is informed that Admission in these undergraduate courses will be carried out on the basis of a Written Test followed by an Interview.
PDPU PG Admission 2022
The university offers courses like Master of Business Administration (MBA), PGDPM-x, PGDGM-x, Master of Arts (MA) and Master of Science (M.Sc) at the postgraduate level. To apply candidates will have to appear in CAT / XAT / NMAT exams to get admission in MBA. But the final selection for MBA will done on the basis of Entrance Exam score, GD, WAT, PI, work experience and academic performance. Additionally, candidates should note that there are just 60 seats in MBA. Know that all of the above courses are for two years.
PDPU B.Tech Admission 2022
|B.Tech.||Electronics and Communication Engineering
Information & Communication Technology
PDPU Admission Dates For 2022
- It should be noted that the admission form will have to be filled up online.
- JEE Main’s registration for the April session will be held from February to March, 2022
- UG registration will be held from December 2019 to May, 2022
- The UG written test as well as personal interview will be held from May, 2022
- The B. Tech registration deadline is on May, 2022
- The basic admission criteria will be through an entrance exam. Candidates should note that for B.Tech courses JEE Main are needed; for M.Tech course GATE is needed; for MBA course CAT/XAT/NMAT is needed and for Ph.D courses Research Aptitude Test (RAT) will be needed. Additionally, this RAT will be conducted by the university itself.
- For admission in Petroleum Technology (Exploration) candidates will need a minimum 60% or CPI/CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale in B.E. /B. Tech. in Petroleum Engg.)(Upstream)/ M.Sc. or M.Sc. (Tech) in Exploration Geology/ Geoscience/ Geotech. Engg./ Applied Geology/ Applied Geophysics/ Earth Science/ Exploration Geophysics.
PDPU Undergraduate Admission 2022-23
|BBA (Hons.)||Finance Marketing Human Resource Management|
|B.Com.(Hons.)||Entrepreneurship International Trade Marketing and Management Finance and Accounts Banking and Insurance|
|BA (Hons.)||Psychology International Relations Mass Communication English Literature Economics Governance and Public Administration|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||Chemistry Maths Physics|
The application fee charged by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University is Rs. 1000. Before applying to the entrance examination you should read all the instructions to avoid mistakes. The university releases the application form in only online mode; no other mode will be available. The university provides an option of withdrawal process for the candidates who do not appear for the examination due to some reason.
Application Process To PDPU For 2022
- First candidates will have to fill up the online form available at the official website.
- Candidates must ensure that the details put in the application form are correct. They are requested to recheck the information before submitting.
- After filling up the form, candidates will have to make an online payment of INR 1,000/- through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card. This is for the Registration fee and this is non-refundable. Candidates who falls under reserved category will have to pay INR 500/- of Registration fees. Students should note that not paying the fees will result in cancellation of your form. Also, candidates are requested to take a printout of it for future use.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Passport size photograph
Course Names With Eligibility Criteria And PDPU Fee Structure
- B.Tech- 10+2 with 75% + JEE Main- ₹2.43 Lakhs
- MBA- Graduation with 50% + CAT- ₹4.17 Lakhs
- M.Tech- Pass in Graduation + GATE- ₹1.5 Lakhs
- Ph.D- Post Graduation- ₹55,000
- B.A Hons.- 10+2- ₹2.4 Lakhs
- M.A- Graduation- ₹88,750
Ph.D. Admission Rule
A candidate who are willing to seek admission to Ph.D. program is required to have a valid Master’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university with 55% of marks in aggregate.
Selection will be made on the basis of an entrance test conducted by the university followed by personal interview.
It should be noted that the availability of seats depends upon the nature of specializations opted by the candidates.
The Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University prepares its merit list on the basis of marks that you score in the entrance examination. The candidates need to score the minimum marks so that they are called for the counseling session. The students who belong to the Sc/ ST category get admission on the basis of the eligibility criteria, merit list, and preferences. There are many factors that affect the merit list of the university are given below:
- It depends on the level of difficulty of the PDPU examination.
- It depends on the marks that you scored in the entrance examination of PDPU.
- It depends on the number of candidates.
- The university prepares a separate merit list of the students who belong to the Sc/ St category.
- It depends on the merit score of the previous year.
The Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University after releasing the merit list conducts the counseling session. The counseling of B.Tech. the course is conducted offline. The students can download the counseling letters and should report on time at the venue of counseling. After registration, you need to submit the documents for verification. The university allotted seats in the counseling session.
When was Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Established?
University was established in 4 April 2007
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?
Contact Numbers Are: and Email id :
What is the Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Address?
Address is: Raysan, Gujarat 382421
What approvals does Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University have?
Which courses are offered by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?
University courses offered: B.E. / B.Tech, MBA/PGD, MM.E./M.Tech, B.A., B.Sc., BBA, B.Com, M.A.B.Com (Hons), Executive MBA/PGDM, M.Sc.Ph.D.
Which companies visit Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University for campus placements?
Companies visit: Wipro, Torrent Gas, Shell Business Operations,
Unschool, Infosys, ONGC, Shell Business Operations, Nayara Energy, Reliance Industries,
Byju’s, TCS , L&T Technology Services
What is the Official Website of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?
Official Website Direct Link is: http://www.pdpu.ac.in
Post your comments about PDPU Admission 2022 | Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Application Form, Last Date below. E akhabaar published this PDPU Admission 2022 | Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University Application Form, Last Date in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.