Check University of Hyderabad Admission 2023: UoH Application Form, Last Date, Online Apply details on our University section on e akhabaar
The University of Hyderabad is known as the public research university. For UG/ PG courses admission through CUET, you can visit https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/ The last date for online application is 22 May 2023. It is located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The university of Hyderabad was established in the year 1974.
The University of Hyderabad follows the core values that are National Needs–Global Standards, Innovation, Public Engagement, and Social Impact.
The University of Hyderabad is on a mission to spread knowledge by conducting research and promoting interdisciplinary studies at the University.
The University of Hyderabad begins the semester in mid-July and finishes it in early May.
The duration of the undergraduate course is 3 years. The duration of MPhil and PhD program is 18 months.
The University of Hyderabad provides amenities to the students. Hostel services and a residential area are available for the students and the staff.
What’s new at the University of Hyderabad?
M.B.A. Admissions 2023-2025 at the University of Hyderabad
The admissions for the MBA program are started for the academic year 2023-25.
The students can apply online from 9th November 2023 to 31st December 2023.
The Application Fees are as follows:
- General: 600/-
- EWS: Rs.550/-
- OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PWD(PH) : Rs 275/-
The candidate must hold a minimum three-year first class Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized board obtained on or before June 2023. Candidates who are completing their final examinations by June 2023 can also apply to the University of Hyderabad.
UOH Admission 2023
The University Of Hyderabad provides all necessary facilities to the students such as wi-fi campus, library, classrooms, dinning hall, transport facilities for inside and outside of the city and many more. The University Of Hyderabad has 23 hostels that accommodated over 4500 male and female students.
- The university got an A grade from NAAC.
- The food provided in the canteen is also good.
- The university provides guest house facilities to the students and staff members.
- The students enjoy their college life.
- The university facilitates the students regarding placement opportunities. This cell provides training to the students.
- Hyderabad College conducts Composed Tests and Interviews to offers confirmation in Coordinates MA, Coordinates M.Sc and MA, M.Sc & MPH courses.
Also Read University of Hyderabad Fee Structure
The university will provide different scholarship schemes for deserving and the economically backward students.
The students need to fill the scholarship application form.
The students need to fulfill the eligibility for getting the scholarship which is given below otherwise the university will not provide the scholarship to the students:
Income of the family
Candidates permanent residence, and
University of Hyderabad notifications
Some of the important Notification Links are provided below. These links will redirect you to the website of University of Hyderabad and you can read the important details from there. University of Hyderabad Admission 2023 are announces and these notifications are important to read to understand the eligibility criteria and courses available.
- HANDS ON TRAINING PROGRAM ON HISTOLOGY AND IMMUNOHISTO / CYTOCHEMISTRY
- Dr. BR Ambedkar’s 131st Jayanti celebrated
- Called for Interview-Ph.D. January, 2023 Session- Interview Results
- Called for Admissions-Ph.D. January, 2023 Session
- Waitlist Vacancy – Ph.D -Jan 2023 session
- Called for Interview/Group Discussions Notification :: M.B.A (General) – 2023
- List of candidates provisionally admitted- Ph.D. – Jan, 2023 Session
- Semester Examination Notification – Jan_Jun, 2023
University of Hyderabad Admission Highlights 2023
|Conducting body||University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad|
|Exam Centre||University of Hyderabad|
|Exam duration||2 hours|
|Exam Name||University of Hyderabad Entrance Test|
|Name of the University||Hyderabad University|
|University Type||Central University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Integrated MA/ Integrated M.Sc/ MPH/ MA: Written Test|
|Integrated M.Tech: JEE Main|
|MPA/ MFA/ MA (Communication): Written Test + Practical Test/ Interview|
|MBA: CAT Score+GD+PI|
|M.Tech: Written Test+Interview+ GATE Score|
|M.Phil & Ph.D.: Written Test+ Interview OR UGC NET/CSIR NET/NBHM /JRF/ICMR/ ICAR/ DBT|
HYDERABAD UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2023
The admission is open to the University of Hyderabad. The university has expended its last date of submission form till May 2023. Students can choose together with gather information about their desired courses. By following the simple process of visiting the official website of the University of Hyderabad. The students can check the eligibility fee structure and so on on the official website of the Hyderabad university.
COURSES OFFER BY THE UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD
The University of Hyderabad provides the facility to study various subjects as per their demands. The university offers many kinds of P.G., U.G., Ph.D., Certified courses, integrated courses, diploma courses, and so on.
The University of Hyderabad has limited seats for the courses, so hurry up grab your place as soon as possible.
- For integrated master degree courses : MSC (5-year integrated course) They have only 20 seats in every stream of MSC ( 5 years integrated courses), Although, this may be true but they have only 10 seats for Geology.
- M.A. Humanities in three languages: The university of Hyderabad provides M.A. humanities course in three languages which is
- Telugu with 19 seat science with 19 seats
- Hindi with only ten limited seats
- M.A. ( Integrated 5 year course) with Social Science. They have approx 10-14 seats in every stream of M.A.
- Integrated M.Sc. which duration is 5 years.
- They provide various postgraduate courses in which the seat limit is from 12 to 50.
- The integrated master course is consequently six years in which they have limited 28 seats.
- Candidates who are taking admission in the Ph.D. program so they have to pass few courses and also have to clear viva at the end of first year. Those candidates who have cleared the viva are eligible to continue their registration the Ph.D. program.
Mandatory Documents requirements at the time of admission:
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- Mark sheet of class 10+2 education
- Birth date proof (class 10th mark sheet is eligible in this case)
- Address Proof
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Undergraduate Degree and Mark Sheet
- Caste/Community Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates only)
- Attested Photocopies of such documents
- Passport size Photograph
- Adhaar Card
HOW CAN STUDENTS BE ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION IN UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD ?
Students should check for result of their eligibility. As soon as applying for the admission form online by visiting the admission criteria. The students should of course they have to pass the university of hyderabad entrance exam 2023 for eligibility for admission.
For some U.G. and P.G. courses, students should have to hold 60% in their 12th exams. As well as they should be from the specific stream in which they want to take admission.
For courses like MSC, they should have done their 12th studies from the science stream and at least 60% marks in 12th from the recognized school.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THE ADMISSION IN UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD ?
Candidate can easily apply for admission to the University of Hyderabad. Consequently both online and offline methods.
For online : The candidate has to visit the official portal of the University of Hyderabad
- After visiting the website, the students can fill the application form.
- Fill your correct details as per the requirement.
- Fill your application form fee from the online payment gateway.
- Provide your official mail id and contact number. So, that the university of Hyderabad can quickly contact you consequently the counseling.
The application fee is based on the reservation of the caste.
- Fee for general category is 600/- INR
- EWS category fee of admission is 550/- INR
- Fee for the OBC candidate is 400/- INR
- ST/SC/PWD fee of admission is around 275/- RS INR
Hyderabad University Ranking
When was University Of Hyderabad Established?
University was established in 2 October 1974
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for University Of Hyderabad?
Contact Numbers Are: 23132102, 23132103 and Email id : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the University Of Hyderabad Address?
Address is: India Post Lingampally, Hyderabad Central University Rd, CUC, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500046
What approvals does University Of Hyderabad have?
Approvals: UGC, AICTE
Which courses are offered by University Of Hyderabad?
BA + MA
B.Sc + M.Sc
B.Tech + M.Tech
Which companies visit University Of Hyderabad for campus placements?
Companies visit: Teradata, One Convergence, Deloitte, and Zoom Tech.
We hope this article was helpful for you and made your admission process a little better with the information provided in For any further query about the university you can contact the university. The contact details are shared ahead. Contact number : 040-2313 2444 Email : email@example.com Address : The University of HyderabadProf. C.R. Rao Road, P.O. Central University, Gachibowli,Hyderabad 500046, Telangana (India).
Post your comments about University of Hyderabad Admission 2023: UoH Application Form, Last Date, Online Apply below. E akhabaar published this University of Hyderabad Admission 2023: UoH Application Form, Last Date, Online Apply in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.