The benefits of using coconut oil for wrinkles, especially on the face.
1. Nowadays people spend hundreds of dollars per year on expensive creams, ointments and cosmetics to get rid of wrinkles. Many of these products contain harsh chemicals which are not healthy for the skin long term.
2. The good news is that you can use natural oils to get rid of wrinkles which are derived from 100% plant-based sources. These promote healthy skin long term when used properly.
3. Coconut Oil is one of nature’s most powerful natural medicines and can be used for a great variety of different health problems. This can be eaten to promote internal health benefits, as well as improving the health of the skin.
4. You can apply coconut oil directly to wrinkles, especially around the face to moisturise the skin and help the cells to become firmer.
5. We recommend applying extra virgin coconut oil for the best effects. Do this once every night before going to sleep, and wash with a gentle soap in the morning.
6. If your coconut oil is solidified, you can place it over a heat source to warm it slightly and it will soon become liquid once again.
7. Coconut oil is also used in a process called “oil pulling.” This is swished around the mouth, teeth and gums to destroy harmful bacteria in the mouth and reverse gum disease.
8. Using coconut oil to cook food instead of unhealthy hydrogenated vegetable oils will improve the health of your body, and supply you with essential vitamins and minerals.
9. These are important for improving your skin texture and health. Applying this to the skin will work overtime, however, improving your diet will further increase the benefits of this natural remedy.
10. Many people use coconut oil for wrinkles under eyes as work on sensitive skin and don’t cause irritation like many products. It can tighten this area and remove bags very quickly.
11. It can also be massaged into sagging skin on other areas of the body to help the skin cells to firm up.
12. We also recommend drinking bone broth regularly and gelatin as this help to build collagen into the skin, teeth, hair and naeakhabaar. Chicken stew is an age-old, yet simple remedy for improving the health of the skin.