Justin Bieber’s net worth has accumulated to approximately $265 million (£191m) and his salary is currently $80 million (£58m), according to Celebrity Net Worth.
In February 2010, his net worth was estimated to be $500,000 (£360,000) but this was before the success of ‘Baby’ and by the end of the year, Justin’s worth was over $5 million (£3.6m).
Justin Bieber Facts
- Justin Drew Bieber is 23 years old. He was born on 1st March 1994. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Justin released his fourth studio album, Purpose, on November 13th 2015. On October 28th, he announced the track listing for Purpose through a series of tweets displaying each single’s title graffitied on walls in different countries.
- In America, Purpose sold 522,000 copies in its first week! This earned Justin his sixth number-one album in the US.
- Justin’s My World album went platinum only 3 months after it was released.
- Justin gains an average of 207,788 fans on Facebook a week.
- As of October 2009, Bieber accumulated over 9 million YouTube channel views.
- When he was 12-years old finished second in a local singing competition called Stratford Idol.
- He originally started posting videos so that his friends and family could stream him perform.
- Justin can play the drums, guitar, piano and trumpet.
- His five biggest influences are Craig David, Usher, Ne-yo, Chris Brown and Justin Timberlake.
- Justin Bieber gets about 6 hours of sleep each night because of his busy schedule.
- While filming “Eenie Meenie” a Bentley was damaged, and it cost $50,000 to fix.
- What Do You Mean was the first single released from Purpose on August 28th, 2015. All about redemption and forgiveness, Justin debuted the track at the MTV VMAs on August 30th to a roaring crowd.
- What Do You Mean went on to become a number-one hit in 18 different countries, and netted Bieber his first ever number one single on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the US and the UK’s Official Single Chart.
- Justin’s follow-up single Sorry was released on October 16th and topped charts in over 10 countries! It was also co-written by Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter, and was produced by Skrillex and Blood Diamond.
- In November 2015, Justin Bieber teamed up with J Balvin to create a Latino Remix of his hit single Sorry. The two had never performed the song live until late January 2016 when Justin dropped in to surprise fans at Balvin’s sold-out LA concert by performing the remix together.
- Purpose‘s third single, Love Yourself, also smashed its way through the charts worldwide, hitting the number-one spot in 9 countries!
- In the UK, Love Yourself knocked Justin’s Sorry off the top-spot, giving him both the number-one and number-two spots in the singles chart. And all while What Do You Mean was still at number-four giving Bieber three hits in the top five!
- Justin 3rd album was ‘Under The Mistletoe‘.
- Justin Bieber’s mother wanted to be an actress when she was younger.
- Justin once kissed a poster of himself and said “Yup, I’m a great kisser”.
- Once Justin won the VMA he said to Jaden: “I can’t stop smiling”, Jaden replied: “When U Smile, I Smile”.
- Justin gets about 60 new mentions on Twitter per second whether he tweets or not.
- It would cost $5000 to $10000 per hour to have Justin Bieber singing at a birthday party.
- Justin Bieber joined Snapchat in June 2015 – his Snapchat name is rickthesizzle
- Once Justin got an ‘F’ in school, but he changed it to a ‘B’, so he wouldn’t get in trouble.
- Justin once admitted that he cried because of the haters comments.
- Justin Bieber’s first tweet was at 8:27 pm on 11