Check Accenture Off Campus Drive for BE/B.Tech/BCA freshers; apply now from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
Accenture opens off campus drive 2022 for Data Analyst position for BE/B.Tech/BCA/Others in the campuses across India
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – Information
|Notification:||Accenture Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role:||Data Analytics Analyst|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹ 5.79 LPA – Glassdoor)|
|Job Location:||Across India|
Job Description for Accenture Jobs 2022
We are looking for a Data Analyst to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns and trends to investigate the complex business process.
We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
Also, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math, and statistics. Eye for detail, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data.
• Prepare analytical and trend reports, create graphics, and provide stakeholder ready material
• Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
• Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends, patterns, and actionable insights
• Identify business challenges with stakeholders and help provide analytics using statistical methods
• Present information using data visualization tools / Dashboards
• Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
• Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Accenture Eligibility Criteria
• Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
• Experience in data mining
• Knowledge of R, SQL, Python & Excel;
• Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik View, Power BI)
• Analytical mind and business acumen
• Strong mathematic and statistics skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Accenture Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- GD/Face-to-face interview
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Accenture Job
Apply before the link expires for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Accenture Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Accenture Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Accenture Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Accenture Recruitment 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Accenture Off-Campus 2022?
Degree in Computer Science or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
- What are the Accenture Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Accenture Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for Accenture Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of Accenture and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here