Check Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for UI/UX Engineer Position from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022: Airbus SE is a European multinational aerospace corporation. Airbus designs, manufactures, and sells civil and military aerospace products worldwide and manufactures aircraft in Europe and various countries outside Europe.
Company Name: Airbus
Company Website: Airbus
Job Role: UI/UX Engineer
Salary: ₹11.45 LPA – Glassdoor
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/BCA/MCA
Passout Batch: 2022/2021/2020
Work Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Airbus is establishing a User-Centric Design team in Bangalore India, we need experienced and accomplished UX/UI designers to join this team.
You’ll be part of a global team dedicated to enabling a cultural shift to user-centricity within the digital products we build – we’re spearheading a real transformation. Our users include those inside the company, our suppliers, the airline industry and infrastructure, and the billions of people flying on Airbus aircraft each year.
We work across business, IT, and manufacturing teams, so there is a huge opportunity to work on every kind of digital product, from internal systems that help to build aircraft, through systems that help us support our business, all the way to the digital solutions that are part of Airbus aircraft – the diversity is breathtaking! Whether on the ground in a manufacturing facility, or high up in the flight deck – you will face a range of exciting challenges that will push your skills and expand your professional capabilities.
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Qualification and Experience:
We seek out curious minds. We value attention to detail, and we care deeply about outcomes. We’re looking above all for passionate people, business-focused, eager to learn, willing to share, establishing innovative ways of working, and influencing culture change
- Engineering graduate/post-graduate with 5+ years of experience in developing, delivering and managing IT solutions.
- Working closely with Product Owner to analyse, assess and understand business needs and translate such into IT solutions
- Strong understanding of software development, design concepts and principles
- Proven track record of building and maintaining applications at scale
- Agile and Design Thinking knowledge and a very curious mind,
- Proven track record and experience in UX/UI Design
- Familiarity with design tools (Sketch, Framer, Abstract, Adobe etc)
- Strong experience:
- with wireframe and design software
- with prototype building both simple click through and also advanced interaction
- in web and mobile design, but also in industrial or technology applications
- Plentiful experience with the good old-fashioned pencil and paper,
- Understanding of digital technology building blocks and constraints
- Adept at working with engineering teams to translate customer needs into viable solutions,
- Comfortable with feature and requirements definitions, and adept at synthesizing user research results into requirements definition,
- Comfort preparing and leading creative workshops
- Ability to deliver responsive design proposals to multiple platforms
- Engage with project owners to understand context and needs
- Undertake user research and needs analysis to understand their desires, opportunities, problems and constraints
- Lead user-centred design workshops
- Translate user insights into design solutions, develop personas, create user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design and prototypes using industry standard tools.
- Balance end-users friction and needs with business goals, market viability and technical feasibility.
- Create clean, intuitive, responsive digital product that allow for seamless navigation and enable easy information analysis
- Work using and helping to develop design system libraries to deliver consistent, brand compliant applications.
- Ensure desirability of the final product to target adoption and effectiveness of use
- Work with developers to aid implementation of the designed interface and to ensure its quality.
- Take ownership of the work and responsibility for its evolution
Success will be measured in a variety of areas, including but not limited to
- Consistently ensure the on-time delivery and quality (first-time-right) of the projects
- Bring innovative cost effective solutions
- Build strong bonding relationships with worldwide distributed teams in department
- Achieve the customer satisfaction
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Apply before the link expires for Airbus Off Campus Drive. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Apply Link – Click here to Apply for Airbus Off Campus Drive 2022
Airbus Mock Test with Aptitude Assessment: Click Here
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Best Free Resume Builder to Land a Job Quickly at Airbus: Click Here
10 Most Common Airbus Interview Questions for Freshers: Click Here
How To Write A Resume That Will Get You Shortlisted for Airbus: Click Here
How to get an Internship Quickly? A Guide for College Students: Click Here
10 High Paying Tech Jobs That Don’t Involve Coding: Click Here
Top 5 Software That Every Engineer Should Know: Click Here
16 Habits of Highly Successful People: Click Here
Goldman Sachs Interview: How to crack, Experience and Questions: Click Here
3 Most Important Life Lessons To Be Learned From Bhagavad Gita: Click Here
5 Things to keep in mind during your college life: Click Here
20 Best Apps for Engineering & Non-Engineering Students: Click Here
7 Valuable Lessons we can learn from Elon Musk: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here