Check Deloitte India Internship 2022 Hiring Interns of Any Graduate Degree from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
Deloitte India Internship 2022 Hiring Interns of Any Graduate Degree
Deloitte India Internship 2022: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
|Notification:||Deloitte India Internship 2022|
|Job Role:||RA-CSR-Cyber- C&S-Intern- Operations 1|
|Salary:||As per company’s standards|
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full
Deloitte helps organizations prevent cyberattacks and protect valuable assets. We believe in being secure, vigilant, and resilient—not only by looking at how to prevent and respond to attacks but at how to manage cyber risk in a way that allows you to unleash new opportunities. Embed cyber risk at the start of strategy development for more effective management of information and technology risks.
Job Description for Deloitte Internship Jobs 2022
Work you’ll do
As a part of our Risk Advisory team, you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. The Cyber Risk Services – Cyber Vigilance & Operations practice helps organizations in assessing and establishing their cyber security appetite via the Secure. Vigilant. Resilient. programs, and also in assisting in the ongoing management, maintenance, and adaptation of their programs, as the business and threat environments change.
The Cyber Risk Services – CVO team delivers service to clients through
following key areas of cyber security:
• Entry-level individual who undertakes research and provides support to project teams
• Works on small parts of projects with clearly defined guidelines
• Works under direct supervision with specific instructions
• Develops a basic understanding of security and privacy controls and the risk management process focused on Cyber Threat Management services
• Begins to understand basic business and information technology management processes
• Basic knowledge in one or more Cyber Threat Management domains such as:
Assessment Services, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Infrastructure Security, Threat Management, Cyber Operations/Fusion Managed Services, Malware Analysis, Collective Threat Intelligence, and Cyber Risk Sciences, Incident Management and Forensics, Data Protection solutions.
– Experienced in one or more of the above areas (as the career progresses)
• Additional Skills –
– Familiarity with industry standards and frameworks such as OWASP, CIS, NIST
ISO/IEC 17799, etc.
– Demonstrates basic knowledge of security and privacy controls and risk
– Experience with vulnerability assessment tools (such as Nessus, Nmap, Appscan,
etc.) and Infrastructure Security solutions.
• Develops an understanding of Cyber Threat Management’s methodologies, frameworks, and tools
• Applies the basic Network concepts (TCP/IP) and Application programming knowledge during Cyber Threat Management services.
• Concentrates on capability building for self
• Debugging and troubleshoot issues
• Explore/learn new Threat management technologies with guidance from team leads
• Support in identifying new threat use cases, etc.
• Raise technical risks and assist in process compliance activities
The key skills required are as follows –
• The key skills required are as follows:
• Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
• Subject matter knowledge in Comp Science & Electronics
• Working knowledge of computer systems (operating systems, databases, applications, etc.)
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts
• Experience in programming and scripting languages such as .NET, Java, Perl, PHP
• Basic technical documentation skills and understanding of SDLC processes
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
Deloitte Internship Eligibility Criteria
1. B.Tech / BE / M.Tech / MCA /MBA/MS
2. Preferred: Qradar, Splunk, ArcSight Certification, CEH, SANS
3. Desirable: OSCP, Security+, SSCP, CISSP, CISM
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Deputy Manager across our organization:
• Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
• Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
• Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
• Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
• Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
Deloitte India Internship 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for Deloitte India Internship Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- GD/Face-to-face interview
Steps to Apply for Deloitte India Internship 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Deloitte Internship Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to Deloitte Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for Deloitte Job
Apply before the link expires for Deloitte India Internship 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Deloitte India Internship 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Deloitte India Internship 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Deloitte India Internship 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the Deloitte Internship Careers 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
Deloitte India Internship 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for Deloitte India Internship Drive 2022?
B.Tech / BE / M.Tech / MCA /MBA/MS can directly apply for Deloitte India Internship Drive 2022.
- What are the Deloitte India Internship Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for Deloitte Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for Deloitte India Internship 2022, visit the official website of Deloitte and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here