Check IABM Admission 2023, Eligibility, Application Form from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
IABM Admission 2023: Institute of Agri-Business Management has released notifications for MBA admissions. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of any national level entrance exam like CAT/MAT/CMAT scores followed by Group Discussion and personal interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the application form before the last date. The applications are available for the applications on the official website of the university.
Transformation of agriculture into a business activity has created a demand for professional management and use of modern technologies in areas like specialized production, post-harvest management, promotion of value-added agri products, supply chain management, marketing, etc. The institute was established in the year 2000 and is affiliated with Swami Keswanand Agricultural University located in Bikaner. This college gives training programs for dealers and other professionals. This is the best opportunities for the candidates in terms of agricultural and industrial education. Here is the article about eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fee, selection process, documents, important dates for the post of IABM Admission.
IABM Admission Overview
Institute of Agri-Business Management, Bikaner
Online and Offline
Entrance and Merit based
MBA-CAT, Ph.D Admission Test
Eligibility Criteria for IABM Admission
- Indian nationals should apply for IABM admission 2023.
- Candidates possessing a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or allied fields from any agricultural university or institution recognized by ICAR/UGC are eligible to apply for the program.
- Candidate should secure 60% marks is required for the qualification.
- Candidate should have latest score of any national level entrance examination like CAT/MAT/CMAT, etc.
- Appearing candidates in the final year graduating students, expecting to complete all degree requirements can also apply.
- The application fee for IABM admission is 1000/- for MBA
- For Ph.D the application fee will be 2000/-
- The application fee should be paid through online and demand draft.
IABM Selection Process
The selection process will be shortlisted based on the following stages
The candidate must have the latest score of any national level entrance exam like CAT/MAT/CMAT, etc. Candidate should maintain a valid email account and a valid phone number throughout the selection process.
- CAT/MAT/CMAT Scores
- Merit list of 10th and12th standard
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
IABM Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/MAT/CMAT Mark list
- Photocopies of all documents
- Provisional Certificates
- 10th, 12th, Graduation mark sheets
- Leaving Certificate of Graduation
- Passport size photographs
How to apply for IABM Admission?
- Candidate should visit the official website of the university.
- Enter details like email ID, password, mobile number, for primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, new user ID and password is generated.
- Candidate should login with ID and password and fill the details like educational qualification, photo, signature, etc.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment can be done through debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- Candidate must collect a soft copy of the application form for future purpose.
Important Dates for IABM Admission
Start Date of Application Form for Submission: Notified Soon
Last Date of Application Form for Submission: Notified Soon
Exam Date: Notified Soon
Endnote: Hope you may get the complete information about IABM. For any queries leave a comment and share more information.