Check KPMG Hiring Freshers Off Campus Drive 2022 for Analyst Position from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Freshers for Analyst Position | Apply Now
KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022: KPMG International Limited is a British-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
Company Name: KPMG
Company Website: KPMG
Job Role: Analyst
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/BCA
Salary: ₹4.21 LPA – Glassdoor
Passout Batch: 2022/2021/2020
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for a Strategy and Operations Team: Planning Analyst
in the KRC Audit Holland team. Working as a Planning Analyst in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Audit Team and onshore Planning team
- Working on global planning related systems like Retain and Web Planning
- Catering requests received on various internal planning related systems like ePlanning, Mutation adjustment tool, leave tool, Adhoc tool etc.
- Acknowledge the requests received various functional mailboxes for making planning adjustments for various resources and multiple clients
- Make sure all information required prior to starting work is available and raise queries to people concerned accordingly
- Accountable for producing and delivering high quality work within specified timeframe. And per instructions received from Client.
- Preparation of various monthly, quarterly and year to date reports
- Auditing the accuracy and completeness of these reports
- Continuously evolve existing reporting methods to improve presentation and clarity of KPIs reported
- Prepare slide decks for Monthly reporting
Essential skills required
|Education / professional qualifications :
|Prior Experience :
Fresher/1 year experience
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word (MS Office suite)
- Knowledge of planning related tools will be an added advantage
- Striving for quality and precision
- Strong time management skills to meet challenging timelines
- Ability to self-start and work independently to provide solutions
- Flexibility to adapt to working hours and work environments
- Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail and Accuracy.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to articulate while working with staff at all levels.
B.com – 1 -2 years of experience
Apply before the link expires for KPMG Off Campus Drive. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
Apply Link – Click here to Apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022
KPMG Mock Test with Aptitude Assessment: Click Here
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Best Free Resume Builder to Land a Job Quickly at KPMG: Click Here
10 Most Common KPMG Interview Questions for Freshers: Click Here
How To Write A Resume That Will Get You Shortlisted for KPMG: Click Here
How to get an Internship Quickly? A Guide for College Students: Click Here
10 High Paying Tech Jobs That Don’t Involve Coding: Click Here
Top 5 Software That Every Engineer Should Know: Click Here
16 Habits of Highly Successful People: Click Here
Goldman Sachs Interview: How to crack, Experience and Questions: Click Here
3 Most Important Life Lessons To Be Learned From Bhagavad Gita: Click Here
5 Things to keep in mind during your college life: Click Here
20 Best Apps for Engineering & Non-Engineering Students: Click Here
7 Valuable Lessons we can learn from Elon Musk: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here