Check Law Entrance Exam 2022, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
Law Entrance Exam 2022: Check Law Entrance Exam Notification 2022 | Law Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Latest Notification :The Law Entrance Exam is a national level and state level exam organized for undergraduate and post-graduate level exams. BBA LLB, BA LLB, are different types of courses related to law. Candidates who can complete the 12th standard from any recognized university can apply for Law Entrance Exams.
Candidates who are interested and eligible in a career in law can appear for the Law Entrance Exams in India. Here below is the information about the Law Entrance Exam, Application Form, Exam Notification, Eligibility Criteria of the post Law Entrance Exam 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Exams:
For undergraduate(UG) courses like BA, BBA LLB, B.SC LLB:
Candidates must complete 12h standard exam from any recognized university.
For Postgraduate(PG) course, the candidate must complete Bachelor’s Degree from any university.
List of Law Entrance Exams 2022:
UG Entrance Exams:
Common Law Admission Test(CLAT) is a national-level law entrance test conducted by the National Testing Agency(NTA).
Eligibility for CLAT
- There is no upper age limit
- Students should complete the 12th standard from a recognized board
- They should have a minimum score of 45% marks in the education
TS LAWCET is a Telangana state-level entrance examination conducted by the Osmania University. This entrance exam gives an opportunity for the candidates to take admission into the various law colleges in the state of Telangana.
Eligibility for TS LAWCET
Candidates must complete graduation and 45% aggregate marks.
AP LAWCET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University. This entrance exam gives an opportunity for the candidates to take admission into law colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility for AP LAWCET
- Candidates must complete degree qualifications.
- A minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam
MH CET is a Maharashtra state-level entrance examination for various law colleges conducted in the state of Maharashtra.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- There is no age limit present to appear in MHT CET 2022.
- Candidates must pass the 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 50% marks.
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) or the entrance exams conducted by the Symbiosis Institute and it is Deemed University for admission into UG programs.
Eligibility for SET SLAT
- Candidates must pass the 12th standard from any recognized board
- Candidates must secure at least 45% marks and 40% marks for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes
DU LLB Entrance Exam
DU LLB entrance exam is a Delhi University conducted by the National Testing Agency
- Candidates must complete Graduate and Post Graduate from any university.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying degree examination also are eligible.
- Unreserved and EWS Category candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks and OBC/CW/PWD Category must score a minimum of 45% marks and SC/ST Category Candidates must score a minimum of 40% marks.
LLB Admission 2022:
The candidates must pass the 12th standard with a minimum of 35% marks from any recognized university.
LLB Admission Process
LLB Admission process can be of two types:
Merit-Based: If the candidates scored within the criteria, then the candidates are eligible to take admission in the LLB course.
Entrance Based: All the top LLB colleges like TS LAWCET, AP LAWCET, SET SLAT, DU LLB, etc. can conduct the entrance exams.
PG Law Entrance Exams:
AIBE: All India Bar Exam
AILET PG: All India Law Entrance Test for LLM
ILI CAT: Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test
JUET: Jammu University Entrance Test
PGLCET: Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test
CLAT PG: Common Law Admission Test for LLM
Endnote: Candidates can have queries regarding Law Entrance Exam comment here.