Check PayPal Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring for Software Engineer Position – Any Degree from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
PayPal Off Campus Drive 2022 – Walk-in Drive, Off-campus Jobs, Careers, Recruitment, Salary, Selection Process: PayPal Company has announced a vacancy for the MTS 1, Software Engineer Position on its official career page. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the position. In the PayPal job posting below, you will find links to the application form, qualifications required, salary, and other details.
PayPal Off Campus Drive 2022: Overview
|Notification:||Paypal Recruitment 2022|
|Post:||MTS 1, Software Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Not Disclosed (₹ 37.9 LPA – Glassdoor)|
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
Job Description for PayPal Jobs 2022
The collections Engineering team is responsible for building nextgen collections platform that is used by collection agents across PayPal – globally. We build platforms that get called across every interaction between PayPal and its users and partners. Our solutions need to scale across millions of such interactions, working with petabyte plus data, integrating with various other APIs in real-time, and yet providing high availability and configurability to the business. To achieve this we are always looking at advances in technology and science and tying those back to business needs.
You will be responsible for working with a team of engineers in the design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products on the web and mobile platforms. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project execution skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architect to design and develop a highly scalable and configurable Pricing Platform in the PayPal’s Payment system.
- Being involved in design meetings to propose, discuss and refine new features and functionality.
- You must have significant business knowledge and technical expertise in application design and architecture, as well as knowledge of related domains of technical architectures (network, security, and infrastructure engineering), information architectures, and data architectures.
- Maintain and enhance the existing architectural documentations and create the new one as needed
- You are involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kickoff through the requirements analysis, design and implementation.
- You must be a self- starter, work independently or as a team member, and have strong communication skills in interfacing with business partners and the Technology. He or she is also responsible for communicating to others on technical standards, principles, methodology and trends.
- You must be proactive and anticipate/handle issues before they blowup.
- Exhibit a strong backbone and challenge the status quo when needed
- You are expected to mentor and coach less experienced engineers.
- Expert in back-end development using Java EE technologies (e.g. Java language, application servers, servlet containers, JMS, JPA, Spring MVC, Hibernate).
- Strong OOP skills, with ability to analyze requirements and transform into scalable software designs.
- Experience with HTTP, REST API’s and competent designing and building web services/microservices in a commercial setting.
- Cognizant of SQL and other/NoSQL/modern database and storage technologies. Desired understanding of Oracle, JDBC and ORM frameworks (e.g. Hibernate).
- Experience with Design Patterns, MVC and frameworks (e.g. Spring).
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance.
- Competent in software engineering tools (e.g. Java build tools) and best practices (e.g. unit testing, test automation, continuous integration, etc.).
- Should be a strong advocate of code craftsmanship, good coding standards and use of tools that will improve the quality of the delivered code
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity, passion for technology, pride of ownership and strive for excellence
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account – click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for the creation of your account:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name – this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the right system set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
Internship | Apply for Internships, check out the latest Internships posted, here.
PayPal Eligibility Criteria
- Any Degree
PayPal Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for PayPal Jobs 2022 is:
- CV Shortlisting/Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Steps to Apply for PayPal Off Campus Drive 2022 Drive
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for PayPal Off-Campus Drive 2022:
- Click on the “Apply Now” button below. (You will be re-directed to PayPal Official page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked.
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- After verification, submit the application form.
GATE 2022 | Preparing for GATE 2022? Download Free Made Easy GATE Notes, here.
Last Date to Apply for PayPal Job
Apply before the link expires for PayPal Off Campus Drive 2022. If the post has expired, you can apply for similar jobs, here.
PayPal Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online for Paypal Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
|For More Information on Paypal Recruitment 2022||Click Here|
We hope that the information provided above has helped you to apply for the PayPal Recruitment 2022 drive. Visit QPH – Freshers Job Updates regularly for more Freshers Openings from all over India.
PayPal Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can apply for PayPal Off-Campus 2022?
Any Graduates can directly apply for PayPal Off-Campus 2022.
- What are the PayPal Recruitment Selection Rounds?
Written Exam, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
- How To apply for PayPal Off-Campus Jobs 2022?
To apply for PayPal Recruitment 2022, visit the official website of PayPal and click on the career section OR else, check questionpapershub.com/free-job-alert/ for the direct application link.
Recommended: Career Guidance & Tech Blogs, Click Here
Join our Telegram Group for such Daily Job Updates: Click Here
Follow us on Instagram: Click Here
Follow us on Facebook: Click Here
Follow us on LinkedIn: Click Here