Check TNSET Application Form 2021 Started Eligibility Last Dates from government and PSU jobs section on e akhabaar
TNSET Application Form 2021 has been started from 7th June 2021. Eligible & Interested candidates can apply for TNSET 2021 before 7th July 2021. TNSET Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test is state level entrance test. With the help of this test candidates can eligible to apply for Assistant Professor Jobs in various colleges/ universities of Tamil Nadu state. Only those candidates, who have qualified TNSET, can get the eligibility certificate. Tamil Nadu CET 2021 will be conducted by the Annamalai University. Candidates will need to read this article carefully for TNSET Application Form 2021 including details like as application form, fee, eligibility criteria, dates & much more.
TNSET 2021 Hall Ticket
TNSET Application Form 2021 Started From 7th June
- TNSET Application Form Apply Mode: Online
- Apply TNSET 2021 Start Date: 7th June 2021
- Apply TNSET 2021 Last Dates: 7th July 2021
- How to Done TNSET Application Process: The Tamil Nadu CET Application will be done based on registration, filling of application form, documents upload & fee payment.
- What are the details for fill: Personal, Communication, Educational & other required details.
Documents Required for TNSET 2021 Application Form
- Valid email ID
- Valid mobile number
- Scanned image of passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Graduation Degree
- Master degree
- Debit card/ credit card
- General/ OBC category candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- OBC NCL candidates: Rs. 1250/-
- ST/ SC category candidates: Rs. 500/-
Candidates can pay TNSET 2021 Application Fee online mode through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
TNSET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Indian
- Age Limit: 21-40.
- Qualification: Master’s degree.
- Marks Criteria: 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category candidates).
- Subjects: Candidates have qualified Science, Humanities (including languages), Electronic Sciences, Computer Science and applications, Social science.
- Appearing: Aspirants who are appearing final year of their master degree can also apply for TNSET 2021 Form.
How to Apply for TNSET 2021 Application Form?
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned below).
- Start Registration by name, email id & working mobile number.
- Click on the ‘submit button.
- A mail regarding login id will be sent to your registered mail id.
- Now click on the ‘login’ button and enter your login id and password.
- Fill in the required basic details personal, academic & communication address, qualification, parent’s details, gender, category carefully.
- Click Here to Submit Button.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature as per the required size in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Now pay the application fee as per their category & Receive a Receipt.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application form for future references.
TNSET 2021 Application Form started from 7th June 2021 Click here to apply.
Here from this page, all candidates can check all details about TNSET 2021 application form. Because, here we have given details related to application form mode, fee, dates, eligibility criteria & more. Candidates must fill in the correct details in the application form to avoid basic mistakes and rejection of the form. Before applying the TNSET Application form candidates will need to check the complete procedure to fill the form.