The health benefits of cactus and aloe vera juice, and a recipe to make this yourself at home.
1. Aloe Vera contains a super healthy gel within its leaves which has been used in natural remedies for thousands of years. The prickly pear cactus is also known for its many wonderful health benefits.
2. When these ingredients are mixed together to create a special juice, they can be used to boost energy levels, heal the body from hundreds of diseases and cleanse the body of both men and women.
3. These two plants are two of the most powerful healing plants on the planet. When made into a drink they are known as longevity juice, as it can protect the body against the ageing process, preventing the onset of many ailments and diseases.
4. Inflammation and poor blood flow are common causes of problems for both men and women. This happens more as we get older. By drinking aloe and cactus juice, the body can come back to its natural healthy state in order to protect itself from any disease.
5. People who drink this soon begin to notice their skin having a healthy and natural glow. This is a positive indicator of excellent health within the cellular structure of the body.
6. This drink contains over 18 amino acids including 8 of which are essential for the human body. It provides the very building blocks of life for your body to renew it’s; billions of cells.
Let’s take a look at the recipe You Will Need 1 Large Prickly Pear Cactus Pad (Nopale) 1 Large Aloe Vera Leaf 2 Oranges
Method: Slice the aloe vera leaf and cactus leaf into chunks and add to a blender. Be careful to use thick gloves or tongues on the cactus leaf, as the spines are very sharp. Peel the oranges and add to the blender. Process for 3-5 minutes until smooth. Strain through a sieve or cheesecloth and drink.
You may add some ice cubes if you wish to enjoy this cold. You can drink this every single day as often as you wish. It is absolutely delicious and can be used as a healthy breakfast drink. It contains everything the body needs to heal itself and protect itself from the effects of ageing, diseases and infections. If the cactus happens to be fruiting at the time, feel free to add some of the fruits to the blend as these add a raspberry-like flavour to the mix.
7. The juice has antiviral and antibacterial properties which have a history of being used to treat HIV, Herpes, Cold and Flu, High Cholesterol, Skin Disorders and Acid Reflux.
8. Drinking this regularly also helps the pancreas to produce insulin, which can treat those with type 2 diabetes.
9. The drink promotes healing at the cellular level, the amino acids and antioxidants help the body to identify and destroy diseased and cancerous cells.
10. Many people suffer from an overgrowth of candida in the intestines which causes fatigue and severe sugar cravings. This drink detoxes the digestive system and balances the natural bacteria.
11. It also treats fibromyalgia, aching joints and bones, arthritis, acne, angina, asthma, anaemia, allergies, eczema, psoriasis and many other skin conditions.
12. By balancing out the digestive system it has been shown to reduce stomach ulcers by up to 80 per cent. Natural remedies like these are essential if you suffer from painful acid in the chest often.
13. Being one of the most powerful drinks in the world, it causes you to use the toilet often to detox the system. This reduces bloating, gas, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, indigestion, Crohn’s disease, colitis and diarrhoea.
14. The natural vitamins and compounds found within the leaves rapidly improve eyesight and prevent macular degeneration and cataracts with age.
15. If you prefer you can purchase a capsule or supplement of aloe vera and cactus pads, however, the fresh juice is always best as it contains the live, raw ingredients before they break down.