The health benefits of Rosemary Oil and it’s uses for Hair Growth.
1. Rosemary essential oil is a powerful natural remedy which can be used to treat many health problems. It has been used for thousands of years by ancient cultures.
2. Many people suffer from thinning hair and hair loss with age. This can be by having too much DHT in the body. Rosemary oil can be taken internally to reduce this DHT hormone and thicken the hair naturally. You can also mix a drop of this with some olive oil and massage into the scalp daily. This will strengthen the hair follicles and help in reversing hair loss.
3. Nowadays many people use rosemary oil in diffusers, vaporisers or oil burners. It has a wonderful aroma which can be inhaled to improve memory and recall.
4. Rosemary Oil contains carnosol which is a natural cancer fighter. Studies show this to be highly effective in targeting and destroying cancerous cells, whilst being harmless to healthy cells.
5. In aromatherapy, it is often used to help those suffering from breathing problems. Alpha pinene within the oil improves lung function for those with asthma, bronchitis or the common cold.
6. The oil also contains certain compounds which create a calming effect on the body. The relaxing aroma reduces the stress hormone cortisol. This helps to put you at ease and reduce restlessness.
7. To treat pain in the joints or muscles for those with arthritis, simply mix a few drops of rosemary essential with coconut oil and massage into the skin. This will reduce pain and inflammation due to the compounds which are anti-inflammatory within the oil.
8. It can also be used as a natural pesticide to protect greenhouse plants from insects.
9. Many people also use rosemary oil to protect the skin from aegypti mosquitos. A solution is made with 9 parts water and 1 part rosemary oil. This is sprayed onto the skin, protecting you from the Zika virus that these insects carry.
10. Rubbing the hands and feet or legs with a little rosemary oil increases circulation and expands the blood vessels. This is helpful for those with Raynaud’s disease or poor circulation. 11. This is one of the best essential oils for boosting energy levels. Applying a few diluted drops of this oil to the temples improves the performance during workouts or daily activities.
12. A medical study showed that rubbing rosemary oil onto the knees for 15 minutes a day reduced inflammation for those with arthritis. In two weeks pain and inflammation are reduced by at least 55 per cent.
13. Taking a daily supplement of rosemary and olive leaf extract helps to cleanse the liver. The liver is the largest and most important organ in the human body. Compounds in rosemary help to prevent liver cirrhosis.
14. Some teachers and professors burn rosemary oil in classrooms as it improves concentration and learning. This is used in particular during examinations and tests.
15. Be sure to always dilute rosemary oil with a carrier oil such as coconut or olive oil, as it is very potent and may cause skin sensitivity in some people.
16. Rosemary Leaves also have a great range of uses and internal benefits.