How To Get Rid of Eye bags and Dark Circles with Baking Soda.
1. Eye bags are a common problem for many people. Dark puffy skin appears around and below the eyes, making you look very tired.
2. This can be caused by many different issues such as a poor diet, lack of sleep, exposure to too much sunlight, smoking, chemicals in makeup and staring at mobile or computer screens.
3. The good news that there are many natural methods to get rid of eye bags.
In this article, we will share with you a home remedy of dark circles and eye bags using baking soda.
You Will Need: 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda 1/2 Cup Warm Water Cotton Pads
Method: Add the baking soda to the water and mix well. Soak the cotton pads in this mixture before applying to the eye bags. The baking soda increases blood flow to the eyes and helps to reduce the build-up of fluids in the skin. This mixture can also be applied to the rest of the face, as it clears up acne and kills bacteria. Be sure to use baking soda and not baking powder, as these are different compounds. Apply this mixture once per day, and you will soon begin to see results. Try not to touch your eyes with your fingers throughout the day, as this will move fluid in the tissues and only make the problem worse.
4. Baking Soda is only a temporary fix for eye bags. The true problem lies within the health of your kidneys.
5. When the kidneys are not healthy, eye bags will be a consistent problem. In order to cure this all together, you must first improve your diet. Eating at least 5 cups of cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, kale, and sea kelp will boost your potassium in order to improve liver function. If you eat too much meat, this may also be causing your eye bags, as the kidneys struggle with too much protein. Replace high amounts of meat with healthy fats such as butter, extra virgin olive oil, coconut or avocado oil.
6. Alcohol is one of the main causes of eye bags and dark circles. Be sure to cut this out of your diet entirely for a healthy body, with healthy skin and eyes.
7. Baking soda is extremely cheap and will help to improve the appearance of the skin when used regularly. You can also use potato juice to lighten dark areas as they have a mild skin bleaching quality, which is often used by celebrities.
8. Baking soda can also be used on the hair to clear up an itchy dry scalp, especially when mixed with apple cider vinegar.
9. It can also be used to treat gout as it has a cleansing effect on the kidneys when taken internally.