How to register www.cowin.gov.in Covid Vaccine Registration Online State Wise?
The Government Of India is allowed for self Covid 19 Vaccination for above 18 age. It means all the Male, Female, Boys, Girls of 18+ Age can get vaccinated from 28th April after cowin App or www.cowin.gov.in website slot booking registration. Check here the steps which are as follows for Covid vaccine registration online Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and all other states of India:
- Go to the official website first: https://selfregistration cowin.gov.in/
- On the main web page you will get a tab stating as Register Now.
- Tap on it and let it open in the new tab.
- Now add your functional mobile number. After that Click on the OTP sent.
- An OTP will pop on your phone. Add the OTP and move further.
- The next page will have information like Photo Id Proof, Photo ID Number, Name, Gender, Birth year etc. Remember that all information is mandatory to be filled.
- After that tap the button register.
- Get the slot booking done. Also get your reference ID.
How to get Cowin Covid Vaccination Certificate Download
Individuals who will apply online for Covid19 Vaccine need to download Covid Vaccination certificate at www cowin gov in. You can download it from the website. It will help you in future so its better to download it online. You just need to visit website https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/ and after visiting that you will be asked for reference Id which you have been allotted at the time of Cowin Online registration for 18+. Covid 19 Vaccination Certificate can also be downloaded from Arogya Setu app or Umang App Sign in. After you get your first dose of Covishield or Covaxin you will receive a message on your registered mobile number. That message will contain all the information that your first done is successfully done. A link will be given to you from where you can download certificate of Covid 19 vaccination.
CoWIN Covid Vaccination Certificate Download Using Aarogya Setu App
You must full fill these requirements for the process of Covid Certificate Download
- The latest version of the Aarogya Setu App
- vaccination Reference ID
- Mobile Number ( used while Registration on CoWIN Portal)
- Firstly open the latest version of the Aarogya Setu App.
- After opening the app you need to click on the CoWIN option.
- Now you will see a various option as followed –
- Vaccination Information
- Vaccination Certificate
- Vaccination Dashboard
- Now you need to click on the Vaccination Certificate Option.
- Finally, a new tab will open where you need to enter the Beneficiary ID then click on the Get Certificate option.
Covid Vaccination certificate Download Using DigiLocker App
- Firstly open the latest version of the DigiLocker App.
- After opening the app you need to click on the Central Government (View All) as shown below.
- On this new tab, you need to search for the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Now Select on the Covid Vaccine Certificate, a new tab will open.
- Finally, a new tab will open where you need to enter the Beneficiary ID then click on the Get Document option.