10 Ways to Flush out Water Weight
Many people are trying to lose weight and get healthy. Carrying too much water weight can cause health problems over time, as it is a form of inflammation. Water weight makes it appear that you have more body fat, especially in the belly area. The good news is that you can flush out lots of water weight quickly by following the methods. Let’s take a look at how to do this.
1. Mineral Water: Drink lots of good quality mineral water every day, Choose good quality water from a volcanic or underground source. The trace minerals it contains will help the body to balance its electrolytes and flush out excess water.
2. Reduce Grains: Foods which use processed flour such as bread, cereal, pancakes, biscuits, pasta waffles, and other carbs cause the body to retain water. This can put pressure on the heart and nervous system over time, so it’s best to avoid these and you will lose water weight much faster.
3. Take Black Seed Oil: Black seed oil comes from the nigella sativa plant and has been shown to rapidly reduce water weight. You will know this is working as you may use the toilet more often.
4. No Sugar: Cut out all foods with added sugars. Sugar is the number 1 enemy and direct cause of water weight, inflammation and disease. If you want to lose water weight quickly, then you must cut out all sugars from the diet.
5. Avoid Fruit: In nature, the fruit is only eaten seasonally but now we have access to it all year round. When trying to lose water weight quickly, cut out fruits as the fructose they contain converts to sugar in the body.
6. Magnesium & B6 Vitamin: B6 and magnesium are two important nutrients which trigger the loss of excess water weight. You can get these as a supplement or consume them in their natural form Avocados and Beef Liver.
7. Stinging Nettle: Stinging nettle root is a powerful herb which has a diuretic effect on the body. This makes you urinate more often and flushes water weight out of the body naturally. You can get capsules or make herbal tea.
8. Exercise A little cardiovascular exercise each day uses up excess fluids in the body. It moves a lot of water into the muscles and removes it from areas which appear “flabby” or loose.
9. Sleep: The average person needs at least 7-10 hours of sleep per day to be fully healthy. Sleep helps the sympathetic nervous system which regulates sodium and water balance.
10. Passionflower: A delicious tea made from passionflower helps the body to release stress and anxiety. Long term stress increases hormones called cortisol and AHD. These hormones cause your body to store more fluid, so it’s important to relieve stress.
As you can see there are many ways that you can flush out water weight fast and naturally. If you are trying to slim down quickly for a social event or just want to get healthy, these methods are very effective for doing this quickly. We also highly recommend intermittent fasting, a form of eating all of your calories in a smaller eating window during the day. This gives your body extra time to digest and process your food.